TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

So pretty. I love thetgirl orange ones, but I think the blue ones are my fave! I will learn their names eventually...

Perhaps a stupid question but are the Antareans rare eggs? I mean, I try to catch some for my friends that are not lucky enough to be online at the release days but I se thousand times "This egg has a black cap." at example but no new egg?

blink.gif

OOH THEY'RE SO PRETTY!! :D (Even if the Sapphires do look like they're reciting from "Hamlet". XD *ponders possible description ideas*) Nice job, spriters! ^-^

Perhaps a stupid question but are the Antareans rare eggs? I mean, I try to catch some for my friends that are not lucky enough to be online at the release days but I se thousand times "This egg has a black cap." at example but no new egg?

blink.gif

I think they are uncommon. I have seen a lot of them since the flood ended (which does not mean i caught them) but they are snatched up very fast. The desert biome moves faster than the others right now, because people are mining it for Antareans...which means Antareans are more likely to appear. That creates a user driven rarity. Sapphires, to m,e are much harder to see, because their biomes are not moving well. When they do show up they also go in a blink.

Just for fun http://dragcave.net/lineage/3owGs

Thank you for answering @ainisarie.

Its just cause I was around several times on this day and didn´t see anything. I thought they would be uncommon too but at least I was not sure.

I think in my opinion it would be better to have more drops of these two new eggs. Not to be online on a release day is ok but many feel like to be on edge not having a good chance to catch them while normnal drops.

Hopefully you understand my right. My english is not the best cause it isn´t my native speech.

Guess which biome is flooding with Antareans and Sapphires? The desert.

I caught myself 4 Antareans and a Sapphire. Dang, I really wanted more Sapphires.

Edited by MadameZ

Welp, looks like it was a glitch that there were quite so few of them? They're a lot more numerous now, at any rate, if the hourly drop is any indication. smile.gif

gOOD god the Desert

If it were a glitch I expect the other biomes would be dropping sapphires more often. nvm.

Edited by Ashywolf

Yay! And it's not just the desert, there were heaps of New Blues in the Volcano at the hourly drop.

This has to be a glitch. Some biomes were FLOODING with new releases.

Edited by MadameZ

Woah, that was an amazing drop, I still managed to miss every single one I clicked though. |D

Edit: And another beautiful drop, and I got carried away. I'll probably AP the extras in a few hours.

Edited by cbussiere

gOOD god the Desert

If it were a glitch I expect the other biomes would be dropping sapphires more often.

They were, though. I was hunting entirely in the other biomes because I wanted one more sapphire. This hour? Bam, suddenly sapphires.

both the new dragons are absolutely gorgeous!! although like most people here it seems, I have a certain fondness for the dustbutts tongue.gif I'm a fan of celestial/astrological themed dragons and that added with the feathered wings is right up my alley. amazing job to all the spriters, and congratulations for getting these dragons in the cave!!

something sure happened in the desert just now with a BUNCH of the new eggs flooding it. I'm not complaining though that's for sure since I just grabbed another antarean and sapphire

YYYYYEEESSSS!

Locked myself with Dustbutts biggrin.gif

And my brother locked himself with Sapphires, so we plan on trading to get the final pairs we need ^.^

I'm glad o see it. Even the almandines I was still catching pretty easily for over a week. Hopefully this will help more people get what hey need.

Both sprites are lovely, in different ways. Congrats to the spriters, and thanks as always, TJ09

Welp looks like they're probably not going to be too rare! I managed to get three to give out if anyone still wants them!

And all gone already. I'll be trying for more though for sure!

Edited by jasatin

Awesome...

Thanks bossman for either catering to us whiners, or fixing the problem, whichever it was.

something sure happened in the desert just now with a BUNCH of the new eggs flooding it. I'm not complaining though that's for sure since I just grabbed another antarean and sapphire

Thank you so much for the heads up. I had given up trying to get my 2nd Antarean and then saw your message. I got my 2nd one. YESSSSSS. Thank you so much for posting that.

Just noticed the flood in Desert is back, and trying to catch a 3rd "dustbutt" is intense rolleyes.gif So many people to compete with xd.png