TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

I think this is a little problem. Though I am thrilled to be able to catch more, but will this mean that they will become cave blockers?

@jasatin

If you don´t mind I would take them for my friends. Arwen_Undomiel, Finara and draugi.

My PC seems to be to slow to catch one in the drops. Well. ^^

Edited by Laurelin

I think this is a little problem. Though I am thrilled to be able to catch more, but will this mean that they will become cave blockers?

I wouldn't mind honestly!

But I think TJ just made them flood to stop complaining to be honest xd.png

I wouldn't mind honestly!

But I think TJ just made them flood to stop complaining to be honest xd.png

Well, that would be very nice of TJ if he did that!

Ha I did think it was a bit too lucky that I snagged a sapphire from the volcano, apparently they flooded slightly. I hope we haven't been annoying TJ these are lovely dragons and considering everything that could have gone wrong - this release was pretty good.

I love the dustbutts, they remind me of hawks.

Sweet! Managed to get the last Sapphire I needed (and an extra misclick xd.png)

Thank you surprise flood.

Hmm. On the down side, I'm locked and can't take advantage of this sudden spate. On the up side, it makes it somewhat more likely that I can trade off my CB Gaia and brown Copper for more of the new babies when they're off CD. smile.gif

user posted image

As Infinis already posted there are many lovely sapphire colors , not only the blue one. They can stand on their hind legs and walk, but only short distances. They have feathers on their head, the Sapphire Dragon is singing in the sprite pose, just like it is written in the description. They have beautiful voices similar to birds.

I'm glad you like the Sapphire Dragon. smile.gif

user posted image

As Infinis already posted there are many lovely sapphire colors , not only the blue one. They can stand on their hind legs and walk, but only short distances. They have feathers on their head, the Sapphire Dragon is singing in the sprite pose, just like it is written in the description. They have beautiful voices similar to birds.

I'm glad you like the Sapphire Dragon. smile.gif

Wow! Thanks for the extra info!

@Shajana

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Thank you! (and just wonderful artwork wub.gif )

@Shajana

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Thank you! (and just wonderful artwork wub.gif )

Couldn´t say it better!

@jasatin

If you don´t mind I would take them for my friends. Arwen_Undomiel, Finara and draugi.

My PC seems to be to slow to catch one in the drops. Well. ^^

Hey! sure, once these are off to the others I'll do my best to get three for you! :D

Wow, only three egg in the Volcano at that five minute drop and none of them were Sapphires. Bummah.

Lovely reference, I was looking forward to that! And I forgot to mention it when the first ones grew, but the shading on the sprite is absolutely gorgeous, so vivid and deep and detailed. Definitely among the best-colored dragons on the site. I also love the idea of a dragon singing like a bird.

Hey! sure, once these are off to the others I'll do my best to get three for you! biggrin.gif

Thank you so much! I send you a Pm. smile.gif

*shivers*

I hope they do not become cave blockers. The suprise flood is kinda scaring me.

*shivers*

I hope they do not become cave blockers. The suprise flood is kinda scaring me.

Since it's very sudden and extreme, and almost no other dragons are dropping in the desert, I'm pretty sure this was intentional. I can't imagine these guys becoming notable caveblockers even if they end up being common, it seems like they're very popular and loved.

Maybe he's trying to space out the flooding? That or like with Xeno's and Luanrs, seemed like both were accidentally sharing the same ratio and got fixed later.

Either way

/grabby hands

I'll still trade for hatchies if I can get my greedy mitts on them.