Herk

Aegis Breeding Support Group

I, Zoa, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

I will permanently have one of each on my scroll - for damn I cannot decide which is better looking! Already got good names for them and just waiting for a couple of bonnie females to life-mate them with. smile.gif

Both are "Z" coded dragons. Both are xmas day steals and New Year Eve matured.

Z'Cosain Rex (zJ3dA) - Pacified. He is the champion. Cosian is Irish, means protect, champion, shield.

Z'Feargach Rex (ZQNgB) - Enraged. He is the fighter. Feargach is Irish, means angry.

Dunno what I am going to breed them with, but they will be mated for life and perhaps have harems.. like a couple of my other special dragons.

So much excitement with this breed - luv them!

Edited by Zoa

I, Timbre, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Both WTObZ and fF3Gl will remain in the pacified form.

If you are interested in non-holiday offspring from either of these two, let me know via PM.

I, Cyradis4, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

My Dragons:

Pax Diaboli, kaayF, shall remain Enraged

Pax Angelus, UlCzj, shall remain Pacified

And both have appropriate names and descriptions, as well. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.

Updated up to here

Also - my first Aegis offspring - free to any oath taker

Thanks Tango and Red for the headsup - I updated the link xd.png

Edit: Couldn't resist the pairing myself and grabbed yours Ha-Ki laugh.gif Also - Thanks of course unsure.gif

Edited by herk

I, Red2111, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

My Dragons:

Father Grumpus will remain pacified

Father Krampus will be enraged and remain so

Edited by Red2111

That is a wonderful idea - my aegises are still unnamed, but I'll name them when I have time:

I, Ha-Ki, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

My Dragons:

1EUzk, shall remain pacified

PlTry, will be enraged once I have dead eggs and shall remain enraged

Also, I couldn't resist that pretty pairing and took your egg in, herk - thanks a lot, it will be loved!

And also giving back some eggs:

offspring from aegis that will be enraged enjoy, herk!

offspring from pacified aegis enioy, Tehya Faye!

Edit: xd.png I decided to bite some AP eggs so I can enrage one of my aegises - took me five bitings to get a dead eggshell. Hope someone will enjoy the four vampire eggs I sent to the AP.

Edited by Ha-Ki

I, The_Imago, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Lord Nikolaus will remain pacified and Lord Ruprecht will remain enraged. :3

I, VampiricOmen, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

My Dragons:

Vengeful Aegis, 0lcC0, shall remain Enraged

Imperial Aegis, JUATt, shall remain Pacified

Imperial doesn't have offspring yet, but both will be remaining enraged/pacified regardless.

Here's an offspring from an Enraged Aegis x Bronze Lunar Herald pairing: Claim me here! - Lineage Adopted! You're very welcome Fateweaver. happy.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

"I, Meg_752, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring on someone else's scroll."

Floofus will stay pacified.

Riggins may stay enraged, depending on how he looks in lineages.

Updated the list and the first post. If anyone has any ideas what should be added feel free to discuss here.

also my first pacified offspring free to any oath taker smile.gif

I'd been eyeing this little one, and now that I finally unlocked it took it home. happy.gif Thank you!

On a related note: would you mind if this thread was used to look for swaps between oath takers? I'm talking about swaps only, no trading for other lines/eggs.

"I, Fateweaver, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring."

Aslan the Gilded (ppO5Y) will remain pacified.

Quillique the Gilded (qIlkq) will remain pacified.

((Also thank you VampiricOmen. I took your lovely Bronze Herald from Vengeful Aegis and I will take good care of it.))

Edited by Fateweaver

I, xxBurningxx, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

I love the pacified forms much more than the enraged ones, so both of my CBs (Two Whales Diner and Syd Matters) will remain pacified. smile.gif

I, driveshaft0613, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Puff of Snow (KV1zL) will stay pacified.

SnowyPillow (hlxEg) will stay pacified.

Edited by driveshaft0613

I, greycat, swear that my Aegis sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

i love the pacified ones, so Aegis Winterguard and Bluefrost Winterguard will both stay pacified.

Edited by greycat

"I, Lizzyluna, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring."

The names I chose for them would look odd on a hellish beast of doom.

Edited by Lizzyluna

I, Ninjakittee, swear that my Aegis Dragons will not change sprites, ever, as they both have offspring on other scrolls.

I feel the need to add that this will apply to every single Aegis I ever get. I will enrage any Aegis that needs to be enraged and that's the only change I will ever make.

My CBs:

Virtue Death Lord (6TzLa) will remain enraged.

Virtue Life Prince (8hR8e) will remain pacified.