Herk

Aegis Breeding Support Group

I, Kalona/johnnalola, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

I will enrage any 2G that I get that will make it a perfect checker.

I will leave any 2G that I get that will make it a perfect checker pacified.

I, Faith_the_Vampire_Slayer, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

I don't like the enraged Aegis sprite anyway, so this is an easy one to make.

"I, Tigerkralle, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offsprings on other scrolls."

From my two caveborn Aegis one is enraged and the other in its true form.

I will decide for my future Aegis dragons what i will do with them depending on their lineages (or individual codes.)

CBs

Sicut will remain enraged forever

Jinx will stay in his true form forever

2nd gens

He has a name will remain enraged forever

Edited by Tigerkralle

I, Duskofthederps (Coolio382) swear that my Aegis dragons sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

My dragon "Aegis of Peace CB" (TFYu1) will stay pacified and my dragon "Aegis of Rage CB" (WyPSa) will stay enraged.

I, Terces, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Both Olfla (olfla) and Xealz (XEALZ) will stay pacified.

On a related note: would you mind if this thread was used to look for swaps between oath takers? I'm talking about swaps only, no trading for other lines/eggs.

I wouldn't mind - but we probably would get shoved into the trading forum if we did that regularly. You're probably fine if you look at the oathtakers and pm those who don't mind pm's about breeding (a lot of us state so in sinature or profile). As long as we're just talking 2nd gens you should have no problems there. Maybe we'll open up the thread for lineage swap type posts in December - I think I'd like that idea.

Also - Updated up to here smile.gif

I, Dewdropmon, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring on someone else's scroll.

Both my CB Aegis dragons will remain pacified. I might enrage offspring but I like the pacified sprite too much to enrage either CB.

I, MadameZ, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

I hate the enraged Aegis dragons, so they will remain majestic for eternity.

I, Lavinia, swear that my CB Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

(gAedr) will remain forever peaceful.

(WEZYP) will remain unbred until I decide his final form and name him.

Any future Aegis dragons will be bred after they are in their final form OR the egg recipient will know that I intend to enrage the Aegis and I will do so as soon as possible. (Last part added because I almost never have dead eggs or hatchlings and might be too locked to kill something.)

I, Lavinia, swear that my CB Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

(gAedr) will remain forever peaceful.

(WEZYP) will remain unbred until I decide his final form and name him.

Any future Aegis dragons will be bred after they are in their final form OR the egg recipient will know that I intend to enrage the Aegis and I will do so as soon as possible. (Last part added because I almost never have dead eggs or hatchlings and might be too locked to kill something.)

ohmy.gif your dragon is Glaedr. It has been so long, Glaeder-Elda!!!!

I, Avarule, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Their names might though cause I was really dredging the bottom of the barrel last Christmas. @_@ Also, I'm all for the bloodswapping idea!

King of Snowfall Peak will stay pacified.

Frigid Wanderer will stay enraged.

I, Xeyla, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring, and will never be given a official name since they are cool-code dragons.

hEy79 will stay pacified,

Fkn1B will forever hold a grudge against that one bee.

Edited by xeyla

I, Retsam_Nogard, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Almost a Rapper (EnMiM) will remain Enraged forever.

Masta Haxxa (H4xxa) will remain Pacified forever.

I, Eos, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

So Noice will forever remain enraged that I bit and accidentally killed a Blue-Banded dragon that one time.

And Anti-Abominable will forever remain pacified.

Edited by Eos

I, Sylviamaris, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring. RP is not a significant part of my DC experience, but that just feels wrong - to kill an egg (another thing I just don't like) deliberately just to provoke a dragon to rage and sorrow, just because I like the way it looks.

No judgment on others who do this, just like I don't judge Zombie or Neglected creators, and I assume others don't judge me for freezing biggrin.gif It's just not fun for me.

And I will go ahead and add that they will be named; with Holidays I wait to name until I find just the right one, and sometimes that takes a couple months.

Edited by sylviamaris