TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

GreenDragonMama, the game is glitching badly for a LOT of people. If you come in late you just have to catch up with all the days, but it seems you may have run into a glitch. Have you tried restarting it, logging out and in, clearing your cache?

Was something changed in the ice skating puzzle from a couple of days ago? The one where you have to go get the reindeer? I couldn't do that one the day it came out and now it seems there's a new rock preventing me from moving in the direction that lets me solve it, even though I solved it without trouble before.

I can't wait for the release of the new Christmas dragon! Not much longer until Christmas! ^.^

Edited by Clya

Finally got over the bridge - on to the reindeer. Bad weather I guess, it looks like Rain Deer. tongue.gif

wink.gif

hahaha

good one ...

I've been away and just now finding out about the holiday story, but when I try to play, all I get is a black screen, with a box with my name in it. Can't do anything else.

Am I not allowed to play since I didn't start on day one?

Under your game you should find:

Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.
It is a link to help you out of many glitches. You should also have a look at the Help subforum.

Edit to add:

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4:

Part 1 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Part 2 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Do not open images if you want to do this challenge yourself!

Yes, the additional rock was added because that was an exploit.

If you need help have a look at the spoilers above.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Edit to add:

Yes, the additional rock was added because that was an exploit.

If you need help have a look at the spoilers above.

Thank you. I never would have figured that out on my own and the wiki was equally unhelpful. I've got it now.

GreenDragonMama, the game is glitching badly for a LOT of people. If you come in late you just have to catch up with all the days, but it seems you may have run into a glitch. Have you tried restarting it, logging out and in, clearing your cache?

I've tired everything.

I'll wait a couple of hours and try again.

I'm glad I can play, I haven't missed a holiday game in a while.

This is SUCH an awesome event, for the nerdyness and nostalgia alone! *proud nerd and huge fan of old/general sprite games*

snowpass and it's music+puzzles makes me think Alundra/Terranigma a bit as far as those two specific things.

hopefully it's not off topic to be give major praise to everyone who put this together. eeeee! smile.gif er ninja.gif

edit: trying to catch up as well, assuming each day=days past/you can finish any time? blink.gif

trying to talk to the holly(I think) in the square froze me though=/

edit: Question! If nothing pops up after "new day" does that mean I've done everything until tomorrow?

Edited by Erithan

ohmy.gif

POCKET WATCH ???

what pocket watch ???

oh no ...

is it too late to get it ???

Dig up every pile of snow you passed while reaching the reindeer. It was in one of them, so it's probably still there.

^Highlight.

Haha, whoops I [accidentally lied to Romeo while trying to speed through the text today, sorry buddy]. I was doing good making the "right" choices up till now. Ah well. rolleyes.gif

Glitch! Please help!

user posted image

My avatar is running in place right there and nothing I can to can get me unstuck. I've tried:

The arrow keys (duh).

Resetting. This does nothing.

Reloading the game and resetting before it's loaded. Still no change.

Logging off and back on again.

Combinations of all of the above.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm really enjoying the game and I want to continue playing!

Edit: At this point even a hard reset of the entire game would be alright if that's even possible.

The same thing happened to me. It took severeal refreshes/resets (like, a dozen or more!) before my PC was teleported back to her house. Just try again and again!

Dig up every pile of snow you passed while reaching the reindeer. It was in one of them, so it's probably still there.

^Highlight.

Using transparent instead of white means that not everyone can see why you typed by highlighting. I think it is just Macs, but we have to quote to see what you are saying. D:

So here it is for Macs: Dig up every pile of snow you passed while reaching the reindeer. It was in one of them, so it's probably still there.

~

I should go breed some Christmas dragons. xP I have a few cbs left. Really haven't bred at all except for a friend. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I bred all my adults Christmas dragons I can breed cleanly. :3 I wish my CB Mistletoes produced more eggs, however - two egg clutches for both of them, alas.

Edited by Tehya Faye

^Highlight.

biggrin.gif

THANK YOU !! Thank you ... sooo much.

Got it !!! tongue.gif

thanks also to whomever provided that a-MAZE-ing deciphering link !!

phew ...

talk about a walkabout !! thought I wandered around a lot. wink.gif

now to catch that little critter I still see ..

and those gnomes that disappear when you get close ... hmmm

help greatly appreciated ... smile.gif

cool.gif

Finished today's task and got the present.. Just left me thinking:

user posted image

Haha, whoops I [accidentally lied to Romeo while trying to speed through the text today, sorry buddy]. I was doing good making the "right" choices up till now. Ah well. rolleyes.gif

I made that mistake too. Crud. Sorry Alana, I lied to your ex and now he's gonna bug you. Oops.

user posted image

ohmy.gif

ewwwww ...

groan .... lol !!!

and now I cannot stop thinking about that OTHER box !!

giggle ...

user posted image

^ This was me. When I discovered I couldn't open it by trying to interact with it, I was kinda disappointed :V Oh well. Hoping I can open it at the end of the event or something.

Also, not sure if this is spoilers or anything? It was from the previous day, so... but, I found a golden pocketwatch under snow or something like that? Does anyone else know if there was something I was supposed to do with it?

So far, I'm loving this event though. Can't wait to see the dragon this year (personally I'd love to see a dragon that looks like a christmas cookie, but one could only imagine. Even if not I'm sure I'll love it wub.gif ). Thanks to TJ and those who helped!

I'm very interested to see what is in that little package sitting on my table.  smile.gif  I wonder if it could be a dragon egg?

biggrin.gif :

what a WONDERFUL thought !!!

please Draco please !!

*fingers toes etc crossed *

cool.gif

Ooooo.....26 hours til the new Christmas Dragon drops.......(bouncing around)

I'm a bit confused what was todays "quest" *wondering if she missed something* unsure.gif

Today's quest was taking the present to Alana, and then talking to Romeo about it. That's it.

I really wish we could open the present. I want to know what Romeo got Alana!

I have a few snow angels that I haven't bred yet, but there are sooo many on the AP already I don't know if I should.