TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

^ This was me. When I discovered I couldn't open it by trying to interact with it, I was kinda disappointed :V Oh well. Hoping I can open it at the end of the event or something.

Also, not sure if this is spoilers or anything? It was from the previous day, so... but, I found a golden pocketwatch under snow or something like that? Does anyone else know if there was something I was supposed to do with it?

So far, I'm loving this event though. Can't wait to see the dragon this year (personally I'd love to see a dragon that looks like a christmas cookie, but one could only imagine. Even if not I'm sure I'll love it wub.gif ). Thanks to TJ and those who helped!

I got the golden pocketwatch, and I dunno what it's for. Maybe on the end of the last day, you'll open the present and get the badge? Dunno.

I WANT TO OPEN THE BOX!!! D:

ohmy.gif

I just got a pair of clutch mate angels ...

fascinating !!

( thought I was hallucinating actually )

We must be patient and wait to open the gift on Christmas tongue.gif

Edited by Areous

Luckily i live in Germany and can open my presents at the evening of the 24th December. wink.gif

So will we have another male CB Holiday breed? According to the pattern from previous years i thik yes, but the bossman doesn't do predictable...

I want to do the next day in Jolly Follies. cool.gif I have collected a lot of nice lineaged Holidays this year. Now i need to stop myself from beeing greedy and keep eggslots free.

Ah... just a few more hours until the next adventure... I hope a new area is unlocked... wub.gif I think I've explored everything I possibly can now...

I don't know if any one else has noticed this while exploring inside the buildings, but I revisit them each round and have found that sometimes you have to wander around to get the information for something to pop up again... and the information pops up when the avatar is in the strangest of places... xd.png

Luckily i live in Germany and can open my presents at the evening of the 24th December. wink.gif

So will we have another male CB Holiday breed? According to the pattern from previous years i thik yes, but the bossman doesn't do predictable...

I want to do the next day in Jolly Follies. cool.gif I have collected a lot of nice lineaged Holidays this year. Now i need to stop myself from beeing greedy and keep eggslots free.

Yep, it should be a Male this year! smile.gif

Hey guys, I'm hearing something about a pocket watch after day 4 and I'm wondering if that's a glitch because I never saw one...

Thanks

Edited by jewel21

It isn't a glitch. Though if you dug away the snow piles while leaving the area the Reindeer were in, it was almost inevitable you'd stumble upon it.

Edited by Nyxity

I do quite enjoy making up "interesting" theories because the nice thing about symbolism is you can make anything mean anything. But I'm gonna stick with GoT.

So I figured our Two Headed Friend Renronin was really a warg and tree dude. One head only had the "ability" to warg so uses Buffy as his eyes... but somehow got distracted and Buffy got away. Who knows what he was trying to do or see... The the other head is "obviously" the Three Eyed Crow. (They Got the Warg + Tree Talent, must have been a DNA issue that both didn't get it... but I guess we only need one head that knows everything otherwise things might get messy). Now there are two scenarios as to why we don't see the Tree Roots attached to its head.

1. One of the Trees cut down by you and Perl was their main branch of the spy network.

2. Ron had to go out in public to find Buffy and just couldn't bare to see their other head out in public with all their roots showing, so the tree hat/hair had to be left at home for a bit....

Perl (who some of you spell Pearl, but I first saw it as Perl which I figured was based on the scripting language), anyways, I think she is but a pawn in this game, but doomed for more sinister things. Maybe she's like a wildling friend (Ygritte anyone??) who knows whats coming and is trying to prepare us. What's the first thing we did? Buy the ONLY weapon available in town thus far. Although we got the secrets to the stags and the Wildfire/Quark now, eh, right?? But this party for Alana... I noticed her mother is there, or a lady who looks like her mother.. Do you think Alana is trying to run the City? Maybe she left Romeo because she is ready to move up in power and hook up with someone of greater authority and be the true power of this town. And maybe her mother is guiding her thru this process. I bet Alana's Milkshake brings all the snow to the yard... but will only settle for they who would be King... or Mayor ... or something...

But I know something is going down at Alana's party, and I don't think its gonna be just the boogie train... Either way, I think Perl's gonna end up dead and her Xmas tree is probably gonna be her casket if she doesn't become a White Walker instead. What a shame, she seemed so nice. I just hope I get all my presents before the War starts.

Sorry some of you guys are having trouble with your computers and browers. But this is only delaying the coming Winter... enjoy your down-"Fall" while you still can...

BTW, still working on that Two Headed Holly. I can get into scary Necro Frankenmonsters too like the Mountain. If I see another Holly, I'm gonna chop off its head myself and stitch it on (I know the person who prides themselves on the best stitches in town) the Holly in Town Square and get myself a Two Headed Holly yet. You just keep bopping there lil holly. Your destiny awaits! We will Rule this Township Together. I just have to figure out which of my prior uncles/brothers/cousins/fathers/grandfathers/husbands/mothers/aunts/grandmothers/etc combos I'm gonna name you after....

Edited by natayah

I only dug away one snow pile before rescuing the reindeer. Were there more?

It sounds like you went back out the way you came in... you weren't supposed to do that. You were to keep moving forward where more snow piles of the Avalanche blocked your path.

Hey guys, I'm hearing something about a pocket watch after day 4 and I'm wondering if that's a glitch because I never saw one...

Thanks

I never saw it either sad.gif

Whew! I thought I'd never finish Day 4. I gave up several times, but I finally figured out how to get down those ledges. On to Day 5! :-)

I never saw it either sad.gif

I went back and dug through the snowbanks and got the pocket watch. You can definitely still get it, don't despair!

No.

If I wanted to relieve that damn ice puzzle in pokemon crystal/silver/gold I'd replay them. I am not doing that again

I never saw it either  sad.gif

wink.gif

no worries ... as you can still get it ...

even if you also missed it as I did ... sad.gif

I now have it ... and am hopeless in here.

with thanks to Dragon Messenger

if you go back a few pages >>> is a link you can use to use maze as a guide

happy hunting !!!

No.

If I wanted to relieve that damn ice puzzle in pokemon crystal/silver/gold I'd replay them. I am not doing that again

Doooo iiiiit. Do it and sufferrrr.

(It's ok, I thought it was evil too. Haha.)

Somehow I was able to snatch two Mistletoes off the AP, after ninja-clicking about 15 with no luck. Now that I have 4 Mistletoe eggs I'm going to freeze one. The stage 1 hatchie is so cute!

Doooo iiiiit. Do it and sufferrrr.

(It's ok, I thought it was evil too. Haha.)

IM HAVIN' ICE CAVE FLASHBACKS

...Delibirds....

sthap sliding...STHAAAAP

so cold......

Edited by blockEdragon

IM HAVIN' ICE CAVE FLASHBACKS

...Delibirds....

sthap sliding...STHAAAAP

so cold......

THIS

THIS

I remember having my grandma go outside to buy me fresh batteries for my game boy color because I was sun burned from my shoulders down to my waist when I was seven and was hanging out in the ice caves to stay cool (and obviously couldn't go outside in my current state) but was worried about my game's battery life. I'm having flash backs...those delibirds never stayed in the pokeball.