TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Is it POSSIBLE to get past that frozen pond? O.o I was beginning to wonder.

Yes. It's hard but doable. Helel posted a picture showing how a few pages back, if you need a spoiler.

Found the reindeers.. now I can't get over this place to go back to village! arrr! can someone help me? http://cs630916.vk.me/v630916718/cf9f/4psEMqJzT_8.jpg

Spoiler - go interact with the snow piles that sit between you and the ledge down. Keep interacting with the snow piles and hopping ledges all the way down.

I really hope the choices don't affect anything, because now I'm starting to worry that the choices affect things (such as a raffle or a prize). Because 1. My brother can't play it and 2. I accidentally picked a "naughty" choice....

Oh well, REINDEER TOWN FOREVER

@AGYK Okay good, I've seen various things and nothing saying otherwise. Thanks for the answer smile.gif

And we've tried everything, so I'm just letting him help with my missions...

Edited by Clya

I really hope the choices don't affect anything, because now I'm starting to worry that the choices affect things (such as a raffle or a prize). Because 1. My brother can't play it and 2. I accidentally picked a "naughty" choice....

The choices you make don't affect the raffle. We don't even know if there will be a raffle, but both TJ and the game devs have repeatedly stated the choices you make wouldn't affect a raffle. It's even hinted at in the first post - "Play through 12 different storylines (one per day), decide whether you want to be naughty or nice. If you play through all twelve, you'll get a special badge--though there'll be no other rewards for daily participation, so don't feel pressured to take time away from your real holidays." (emphasis mine)

Is your brother glitching out, or is his game not loading, or...? If the game just isn't loading, make sure Javascript is enabled, try clearing cache/cookies, and try disabling your adblocker. If he's glitching or getting stuck, the "Out of bounds" link should reset him.

Finally got 2Gs from every year (except Holly, which I got a 4G ohmy.gif )! I'm excited to add to my collection, as I like breeding 3Gs.

Please help! I am having trouble finding the reindeer and... am sort of stuck!

It'd be easier to help if you told us where you were/what you'd tried. ;3

Still can't get to the Romeo Quest after doing all of the suggestions... *Sigh* ah well, thanks anyway guys I think mine just has a bug or something. It doesn't help either that I don't know how to reset the game.

Still can't get to the Romeo Quest after doing all of the suggestions... *Sigh* ah well, thanks anyway guys I think mine just has a bug or something. It doesn't help either that I don't know how to reset the game.

His house is close to yours and he is normally standing on the path. What does it say when you try to talk to him?

To reset, click on the words Out of bounds? Click to reset your location. that appear below your controls. It doesn't look like a clickable link, but it is. And if it doesn't work at first, keep trying.

EDIT: Y'know... I wonder if there is someone out their who has named their Bloodscales Reno and Ronin or just one Bloodscale Renonin...

Haha yes, Odeen does. The Renronin one, anyways. You can /view/n/insertnamehere or /lineage/n/insertnamehere to find dragons via their names.

Edited by Areous

To those of you having trouble triggering today's quest, return home and then exit again. There should be a new NPC--Romeo--walking in a square just south of your house. If he does not appear, enter your house once more, perform a hard refresh, and then exit again. If the NPS still does not spawn, please make sure you are caught up on the four previous days' quests.

@Gruff: It just says; "Poor Romeo. He hasn't been quite the same since the breakup." every single time I have talked to him...

@purplehaze: Thanks, I just tried it, but that didn't work either even when the game did properly reset.

I think there is more than just DC mod/spriter references. I notice that Ned is talking about dead birds and pies. Birds + pies = blackbirds = Crows. The Crows are Dead, Winter is Here, and Ned's Bakery sure looks Stark. I am thinking that even though he makes pies fit for a king, he should get his Hand out of this business, stay away from the mayor, find some woman and move very FAR north and go have kids where the wolves run free. And Stay away from Perl's Party... That is just not gonna go down well. Someone is gonna lose a head, a hand, a baby, various family members... various limbs... And we got winds knocking over trees, blocking escape routes and dead crows lying around everywhere... The White Walkers are coming to Town.... Perl might be one of them.... It's a good way to recruit bodies for your army after you have killed them all at your Party....

I am totally hanging with Quark so I have a dragon who can create flames with Beans and Oil.... At least I have war tools ready for battle. Oils + Beans + Quark = Wildfire!

You spriters' built a lovely little game... but now I see why it won't outlast the holiday season....

At least we made friends with the stag guy who is still bemoaning the loss of his dead wife.... let's see how he does with an axe in hand. I don't think the store sells hammers yet.

Oh, I love this way of thinking! LOVE Game of Thrones! Hmmmm.......I think I might have to do some recruiting. Can I still get Quark? biggrin.gif

For those who took the naughty option... did you have a present left on the sidetable of your room after the day was complete?

I chose the naughty option (Lie to him) and I got a present smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Wow, I just saw Natayah's post (thanks Sheriziya biggrin.gif) - I need to go through and check some more things out in depth. Apparently I'm missing a lot! ohmy.gif

I chose the naughty option (Lie to him) and I got a present smile.gif

I chose the nice option haha (told him the truth) and I was able to keep the present too! I wonder what's in it… xd.png

Also, I've noticed that after watering the tree in the house, it sometimes looks "particularly healthy" and sometimes looks "droopy" - do the descriptions change when you pick a naughty action or a nice action? So far I've only done one naughty thing (lie about Quark) and that day my tree was droopy - but since then I've been nice and my tree is healthy - any correlation? smile.gif

From what I can tell, being naughty makes the tree droopy, being nice keeps it healthy.

I just solved the Romeo problem... Now what? :?

EDIT: Or was that reindeer? I forgot already.

Edited by Ruins

I just solved the Romeo problem... Now what? :?

EDIT: Or was that reindeer? I forgot already.

If you finished the Romeo quest, then you're done until a new quest goes up tomorrow.

If you finished the Romeo quest, then you're done until a new quest goes up tomorrow.

Okay, thank you! smile.gif

I can't find the person I need to talk to for today's quest :/

Nevermind

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Oh, I love this way of thinking! LOVE Game of Thrones! Hmmmm.......I think I might have to do some recruiting. Can I still get Quark? biggrin.gif

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

user posted image

So I completed today's quest… but there's no present in my inventory. The latest thing there is the gold pocket watch from the reindeer quest. Is this a glitch?

I haven't been able to get the game to start, from day one.

But I have never played video games, that is why I have chosen Dragon Cave for all these years to play...

so, having a holiday badge depend on a game that is not this one, is sort of a shame for some of us....