TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

So I completed today's quest… but there's no present in my inventory. The latest thing there is the gold pocket watch from the reindeer quest. Is this a glitch?

The present should be on table in your home smile.gif

So I completed today's quest… but there's no present in my inventory. The latest thing there is the gold pocket watch from the reindeer quest. Is this a glitch?

If you finished Day 5 the present should be on the table in your house. (:

Edit: ninja.gif 'd! lol

Edited by Denwayasha

To those of you having trouble triggering today's quest, return home and then exit again. There should be a new NPC--Romeo--walking in a square just south of your house. If he does not appear, enter your house once more, perform a hard refresh, and then exit again. If the NPS still does not spawn, please make sure you are caught up on the four previous days' quests.

HI

Like lot's of people here may the day 5 task don't begin , Romeo doesnt walk smile.gif

I water my tree and leave the house and nothing happens. I've wandered the map a few times, talking to everyone I see, and nothing.

I have tried resetting the game but the link doesn't want to work.

EDIT] magie du post! \o it's works smile.gif i see Romeo's walking

Edited by Meandre

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Bumping this for today again C:

Glitch! Please help!

I'm stuck on the reindeer day. I originally got the deer to follow me because of a glitch where one of them crossed into an area where I was able to give it the treat without crossing the ice/doing the maze. I assumed this was normal, but I soon realized I made a mistake.

I returned the reindeer to their pen and I thought the quest was done, but then I saw on the forum about the pocket watch, so I went back to get it. In the image above, I have crossed the ice, gone through the maze, received the watch and have continued on, but now I'm stuck in a glitch!

user posted image

My avatar is running in place right there and nothing I can to can get me unstuck. I've tried:

The arrow keys (duh).

Resetting. This does nothing.

Reloading the game and resetting before it's loaded. Still no change.

Logging off and back on again.

Combinations of all of the above.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm really enjoying the game and I want to continue playing!

Edit: At this point even a hard reset of the entire game would be alright if that's even possible.

Edited by Raeghla

That was what I was trying to do. I guess I got too close to the rock and triggered the glitch though because now, as I mentioned, my character is stuck running in place facing the side.

Could someone please confirm what time EST is at right now? Getting conflicting info (board says it is past 6pm, but google says it has just gone 5pm????).

Could someone please confirm what time EST is at right now? Getting conflicting info (board says it is past 6pm, but google says it has just gone 5pm????).

5 pm according to the clock on the main site. wink.gif You might want to change your daylight savings setting in your profile, the board should display the correct time then.

Edited by The_Imago

Completely scroll-locked -.-

But my scroll looks so pretty! First christmas here on DC as I may have mentioned before and I can't resist grabbing every pretty in the ap wub.gif

I'm still running around in the game just talking to people and wishing I could visit Buffy and the Bloodscale xd.png (*Copyrights and makes it into a band name* jk xd.png )

Edited by Clya

I went to that location, got myself stuck.

I got myself unstuck by clicking on the words click to reset your locatin. It put me back in my house.

DC christmas is the best.

this year is particularly fun with the mini game. i loved the day where the magelight follows you around

Aww, poor Romeo. I hope he finds his true Juliet.

It's tempting to lie, to make him happy, but it'd only be worse for him and he'd probably end up mad at you as well. xd.png

You're hoping he finds the girl he becomes obsessed with to the point that they'll both commit suicide despite hardly knowing each other lmao?

I'm laughing because the music plays on my phone but it's distorted for some reason so it sounds like music for Krampus 🙃

I found the reindeer and (by some miracle) made it over the snow. But now I don't know how to get back! Am I supposed to go through the way I came? I can't seem to be able to get past the lumps of snow D:

Everytime I try to talk to the holly dragon my game freezes :/

Not that I have to talk to it but still xd.png

I found the reindeer and (by some miracle) made it over the snow. But now I don't know how to get back! Am I supposed to go through the way I came? I can't seem to be able to get past the lumps of snow D:

Try hitting the space bar while facing the snow to chop through it

I can't get through the reindeer day

user posted image

How am I supposed to get to the reindeer? D:

Spoiler: You can walk behind the larger trees; the tiles behind their trunks are walkable, as the tree isn't physically 'on' that space. c:

Everytime I try to talk to the holly dragon my game freezes :/

Not that I have to talk to it but still xd.png

How are you able to talk to the Holly Dragon?!

Oh mine does that too.....

Edited by Clya

I've been away and just now finding out about the holiday story, but when I try to play, all I get is a black screen, with a box with my name in it. Can't do anything else.

Am I not allowed to play since I didn't start on day one?