TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

i've still only got a black rectangle, now with a couple of other smaller rectangles and a tiny square i can move with arrows. no pictures, trees, anything fun. oh, but it gave me the name SNOWA too. it wouldn't let me change the name.

i've cleared my cache, logged out and back in, still doesn't work. i usually don't have any problems playing the games here. i don't have any adblocks sad.gif

i have some lovely eggs from the ap, and some pretty ones given to me. now i must breed a few more of mine for the ap.

Edited by greycat

I....I was wondering the exact same thing blink.gif

I'll take my children tasting nuggets with a side of honey mustard laugh.gif

*For the record you could have changed the name. I changed my name to Pigmy seeing how 5 letters was max.

My person is part dragon cool.gif

Edited by spiritofspirits

tried all the buttons to chop down the tree and can't get out of the tree pen. couldn't get the tree chopped either.

stuck at check out these trees...

Edited by spring_dragon

tried all the buttons to chop down the tree and can't get out of the tree pen. couldn't get the tree chopped either.

stuck at check out these trees...

Try talking to Perl.

5 minutes into playing and found a bug already lol :0) anddd now I've got a black screen

Edited by Master0fPuppets

i've still only got a black rectangle, now with a couple of other smaller rectangles and a tiny square i can move with arrows. no pictures, trees, anything fun. oh, but it gave me the name SNOWA too.

i've cleared my cache, logged out and back in, still doesn't work sad.gif

i have some lovely eggs from the ap, and some pretty ones given to me. now i must breed a few more of mine for the ap.

If I remember correctly (I was having the same problem), I went back in and restarted the game.. After the name "SNOWA" comes up, press the space bar (or enter) until you go through each block of text. That should start the game.

does being naughty/ nice affect the badge?

like if were more naughty then nice we get a darker more evil/ naughty looking badge (like a coal dragon xd.png) while those who are mostly nice get a light sweeter badge?

or if there just a default 1 badge?

I glitched my game. I discovered the end of the world and after getting to the tree on the road now i am back to a black "screen"... dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I glitched my game. I discovered the end of the world and after getting to the tree on the road now i am back to a black "screen"... dry.gif

Same lmao, did you go to the trees downwards? Cause I did and now I also have a black screen!

Thanks for your contribution too, friend.

no thank u <3

~

Glad we can dink around the game since I don't have much breeding room yet. xP

Same lmao, did you go to the trees downwards? Cause I did and now I also have a black screen!

Exactly! Hope we will be realeased. When i continue i can see my character for a tiny moment and then all goes black just music playing. I want to go bakc to ODIN...

Exactly! Hope we will be realeased. When i continue i can see my character for a tiny moment and then all goes black just music playing. I want to go bakc to ODIN...

RIP our badges lol please fix dis

Hope the game resets with each day so that my character is not still stuck on a ledge. I now really want to know what Odin is. xd.png

i'm hoping that whatever is causing problems with the game (for some of us) will be fixed, as i was really looking forward to it. *sigh*

nothing to do now i'm egglocked.

Hold on guys, we're working on a fix for the black screen and weird teleport-y doors. Things are glitchy right now, but what's an adventure without a few bumps in the road to start off? XD"

Hold on guys, we're working on a fix for the black screen and weird teleport-y doors. Things are glitchy right now, but what's an adventure without a few bumps in the road to start off? xd.png"

thankyou! wub.gif

i will go and breed some eggs for the ap smile.gif

Hold on guys, we're working on a fix for the black screen and weird teleport-y doors. Things are glitchy right now, but what's an adventure without a few bumps in the road to start off? xd.png"

Thank you very much, and yes bumps are very understandable! I thank you guys for the hard work you've put into this game! biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to getting to play again! smile.gif

If I remember correctly (I was having the same problem), I went back in and restarted the game.. After the name "SNOWA" comes up, press the space bar (or enter) until you go through each block of text. That should start the game.

Thanks it worked. thumbs_up.png

Now how do I get out of the Christmas tree lot.

I'm in there with an axe.

Got me two of the Mistletoes and two of the Holiday Light ones as well as a Ribbon Dancer and bred myself one each of the Wrapping Paper and original Christmas dragons as well as giving three others a chance at one themselves. smile.gif

The amount of effort and thought put into this game is absolutely delightful. biggrin.gif Also, children nuggets.