TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Big thanks to all the artists who worked so hard on this event- I never would have expected something like this!! Happy holidays to all~

(p.s. If any has free time, and a red or green character, please PM me a screenshot for the wiki biggrin.gif)

I now really want to know what Odin is. xd.png

He's an old tomcat that loves Joe. Sorry, no mystery in that particular corner.

I found one glitch that teleported me from Romeo's house to a random house on the opposite side of the tree barriers. xd.png I was able to explore more! Anyone know what you gotta do after Perl says she'll decorate her tree? I went to her house but didn't find her there and the tree is all decorated. ._. Wat is this ball coming up? Where is it held?! D: Why can I not talk to the holly draaaaaaaaagon? D''''X

But seriously when this is all over, you can make a few more additions/adjustments and then actually SELL this game! ouo Or have it for free as a playable online game to really pump up the awareness of the Dragon Cave world? Just a thought ouo~~

And also HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. biggrin.gif

I keep trying to get Solstices and Hollies but they're going by SO FAST. D: I got me a Mistletoe, two Winter Magis, and a Ribbon Dancer though. :3 <3 Before this year I only had two CB Snow Angels and one kinda messy Yulebuck. biggrin.gif

He's an old tomcat that loves Joe. Sorry, no mystery in that particular corner.

No, no. See. Currently the only thing that is not a mystery to me is the state of Romeo's house. I haven't encountered this mythical Joe creature either. laugh.gif Must find.

Can anyone PM me what the end of the day's story is? Or what you're supposed to do?

There's no real instructions or guidance anywhere so the game is very frustrating. It took forever to find my house and now I don't know if I'm supposed to do something else or if I'm done for the night.

I found one glitch that teleported me from Romeo's house to a random house on the opposite side of the tree barriers. xd.png I was able to explore more! Anyone know what you gotta do after Perl says she'll decorate her tree? I went to her house but didn't find her there and the tree is all decorated. ._.

you finished todays part, there is no more.

YO!!! THIS IS A LEGIT FLASH GAME. YOOOOOOO!!!!!

This will be fun.

Can't play it now, but I WILL LATER.

I'll also need to plan out my Christmas breeding...

Edit: Typos.

Edited by Shokomon

Can anyone PM me what the end of the day's story is? Or what you're supposed to do?

There's no real instructions or guidance anywhere so the game is very frustrating. It took forever to find my house and now I don't know if I'm supposed to do something else or if I'm done for the night.

here: get axe, talk to pearl, go to your house, talk to pearl, and done. no more till tomorrow.

Edited by reddof-f6

This is so cute! :3

user posted image

I saved a memento of myself next to the Holly Dragon! biggrin.gif Love how he bounces up and down in the animation! biggrin.gif <3

Btw thank you reddof-f6! biggrin.gif Good to know. ;3 And you can use my image for the wiki there too, anyone who manages it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Would help if your character could "go to sleep" in the bed when the day's activities are done, and be reset at the start of the new day *mutters*especially because I've Black Screen of Death'd my game out...*mutters*

BUT I am totally blown away and impressed, game within a game, it's adorable and fun! :3

Edited by Psykotika

Exactly! Hope we will be realeased. When i continue i can see my character for a tiny moment and then all goes black just music playing. I want to go bakc to ODIN...

I seem to have triggered this glitch too. xd.png

smile.gif is there uh anyway to refresh the game and replay? I mayyyy have gone somewhere I wasn't supposed to and when I walked to a certain place my entire screen went black and I couldn't do anything anymore...

I was exploring after chopping down my tree stood next the the edge of the map for a bit then walked under something which I belive was like flags? then my screen went dark like I was supposed to be going to a different part of the map that was supposed to be for later dates X3

edit: Screenshot of where I am trapped haha Link

OH! saw birdzgoboom's post biggrin.gif glad to hear that it's being worked on!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Oh my god, this is an actual little game! My iPad crashed within seconds though, so I'll have to hop on my computer to play it :'D

And only one Christmas egg for me so far, with a lineage I don't care for but better than nothing.

Kind of sad that I can't participate in this year's event...

It would be nice if consideration would be given to those of us who have no sight... Oh well, I hope those who *can* participate enjoy it!

Ah, so I completed today's event... I was a little worried because it was so short. But the town is very cute, I look forward to seeing more of it.

Kind of sad that I can't participate in this year's event...

It would be nice if consideration would be given to those of us who have no sight... Oh well, I hope those who *can* participate enjoy it!

Hey, happy holidays. Would it be enjoyable for you if we posted the game scripts after each day? I would like very much to include you in this event, if we can find a way to do so.

Super adorable! The effort put into this looks great already. Can't wait to play, I only just started... since Zovesta and my real name were much too long, I was forced to play as Frisk. =P As for my first act... time to go get that pink aluminum Christmas tree!

Edited by Zovesta

Super adorable! The effort put into this looks great already. Can't wait to play, I only just started... since Zovesta and my real name were much too long, I was forced to play as Frisk. =P Time to go get that pink aluminum Christmas tree!

So shall we assume you will go Pacifist? :B

I tried to go back to continue exploring/ buy children nuggets, but after I click the button to continue playing, I have a black screen of death.

I don't understand how to play this sad.gif I've got to the part of having to go get an ax but all I'm finding is a gnome and other stuff and I don't know how to collect it. I keep going around in circles in the room. What am I supposed to be doing?

So shall we assume you will go Pacifist? :B

Probably, especially since I'm pretty sure I need a Toriel to guide me back to my house. >__> <__<

Think I'm finished for the day. The music is really adorable, as well as the art, of course. Great job and thank you everybody who worked on this! <3 <3

whitestar: Talk to the person, buy the axe, go back outside, and talk to PERL. =)

Edited by Zovesta

Hold on guys, we're working on a fix for the black screen and weird teleport-y doors. Things are glitchy right now, but what's an adventure without a few bumps in the road to start off? xd.png"

Thank you, dear! Kinda freaked me out for a second when I found a black screen. ^-^