TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Nope you're good. You completed the tutorial level. Stay tuned for more installments each day!

Well that was quick. I have been walking over and over again for the past 10 minutes wondering what the heck I was doing wrong. Seems like the level was done xd.png

Merry Christmas! For those that are interested, here's the background I use for my 2g trades. Feel free to use, you'll need a program that can handle PNGs.

user posted image

Well that was quick. I have been walking over and over again for the past 10 minutes wondering what the heck I was doing wrong. Seems like the level was done xd.png

Feel free to explore or make cats meow

Awesome! biggrin.gif

...And a side note; I see a gnome among the christmas trees in the field! I'm pretty sure I can't get to him, though. :T Why must you frustrate me with unattainable gnomes, @ game creators...!

if your referring to the gnome in the 2nd area. I got to him, nothing happens when you try talking to it. Not even a pop up box lol

I have a black box with a talk-box with 'SNOWA' in it. Pressing enter turns it into '...'; the arrow keys do nothing; clicking on what looks like volume places a red band over it, which I'd assume is a mute indicator; clicking on what looks like a diaper Baby crawled out of brings up a second larger comment box over the smaller one - what am I missing? unsure.gif

I'm pretty tired, please use simple words and diagrams to point out whatever obvious thing I'm missing? laugh.gif

I got explore-y as well and glitched out. I went up North, however, and ended up in a different area. Random spots would load me into other areas and a bakery person wouldn't talk to me. I managed to go South and teleported back into the playable map. -wipes sweat- Cute little thing, even with the scary, map-breaking glitch! I do wish that it were posted somewhere that today would be a tutorial day, I was soooo confused when my companion didn't give me another objective.

I got explore-y as well and glitched out. I went up North, however, and ended up in a different area. Random spots would load me into other areas and a bakery person wouldn't talk to me. I managed to go South and teleported back into the playable map. -wipes sweat- Cute little thing, even with the scary, map-breaking glitch! I do wish that it were posted somewhere that today would be a tutorial day, I was soooo confused when my companion didn't give me another objective.

Spoilers, love. wink.gif

if your referring to the gnome in the 2nd area. I got to him, nothing happens when you try talking to it. Not even a pop up box lol

aw man. No gnome rewards for game breakers? D:

Honestly, I think that if someone actually manages to get to one, they should be get a dialog box with something like "How did you even get over here?" Something to tell you that yes, you did succeed in breaking the game.

Heh. Gnomes. I really hope they serve a purpose, as opposed to being pixel candy. :B

So I happened to grab all the items from shopkeeper. I wonder if the children nuggets taste like....children? o.o

Shhhhhh

Everybody who's worried about the raffle: check out last year's announcement, there's no mention of the raffle in it either, but we still had one. wink.gif Looks like tickets won't be done the same way this year, and of course it's not guaranteed, but I think it's still likely we'll have one!

Crossing my fingers on this. happy.gif

I have a black box with a talk-box with 'SNOWA' in it. Pressing enter turns it into '...'; the arrow keys do nothing; clicking on what looks like volume places a red band over it, which I'd assume is a mute indicator; clicking on what looks like a diaper Baby crawled out of brings up a second larger comment box over the smaller one - what am I missing? unsure.gif

I'm pretty tired, please use simple words and diagrams to point out whatever obvious thing I'm missing? laugh.gif

Try space bar.

Nope you're good. You completed the tutorial level. Stay tuned for more installments each day!

Thanks! I was running around too trying to hit everything/talk to everyone just in case, lol..

Honestly, I think that if someone actually manages to get to one, they should be get a dialog box with something like "How did you even get over here?" Something to tell you that yes, you did succeed in breaking the game.

Heh. Gnomes. I really hope they serve a purpose, as opposed to being pixel candy. :B

I found a path to him. Funny part is you see the end of the game. The snow stops and is an invisible grey barrier cant go through it xd.png

Who noticed the reference in town about last winter?

Yeah, I finally got over to the second one as well. Nuttin'... well, other than my screen going black. DX

Again, I must say... ODIN cat!!!!!! wub.gif I want to Steal ODIN along with the gnomes. ^__^0

Shhhhhh

Ooohhh, I now know why.... Someone.. (Can't remember who) said you liked eating children in the Irc.. This is interesting..

Also, the five mins of gameplay was fun, but I just realized, that aside from getting five more eggs, counting the new ones, I'm pretty much done with Christmas for this year..

I can't read the white text, my screen is too small sad.gif

Hit ctrl and + a few times on your screen; it'll enlarge the page a little, so it should be easier to read. Hit ctrl and 0 when you're done playing to reset the viewer to default size. <3

So I happened to grab all the items from shopkeeper. I wonder if the children nuggets taste like....children? o.o

I....I was wondering the exact same thing blink.gif

Ooohhh, I now know why.... Someone.. (Can't remember who) said you liked eating children in the Irc.. This is interesting..

Also, the five mins of gameplay was fun, but I just realized, that aside from getting five more eggs, counting the new ones, I'm pretty much done with Christmas for this year..

there is a new chapter to the game every day, you're far from done ;D

Hit ctrl and + a few times on your screen; it'll enlarge the page a little, so it should be easier to read. Hit ctrl and 0 when you're done playing to reset the viewer to default size. <3

Unfortunately limited to cell phone for now. I can't enlarge the screen enough. lol it's ok though, I'll enjoy Solstice hunting smile.gif

Glad someone else asked if there was anything after watering your tree, because I was lost. Nice to know I've already completed it for today!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this game for us! Looking forward to the next installment. Now I just need to go poke my children into doing this first one.