TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

lol i think i glitched it, i got a little too exploratory and ended up hitting a room switch event or something cuz it fades out like it should be taking me to a new area, the music still plays but now it's just a dark screen and no loading or anything..

whoops ovo;

Thanks a lot! I'm really enjoying the eggs and the game! Haha, it reminds me of Pokemon! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I might've broken my game. I walked into Romeo's house (I believe it was Romeo -- the house towards the bottom right of the town), looked around a little bit, stepped towards the exit.. and was teleported to the outside of the main section. I walked around to the bottom of the town (again, from the outside) and attempted to walk up towards the town. There was a downed tree, which had been there from before. The game went black and I cannot play the game. If I restart the browser, the game spawns me next to the bottom entrance of the town right next to the tree. The screen goes black and music plays. At least it's very nice music! smile.gif

Anyhow, am I missing something, or did I mess something up? Does anyone have any news?

Temporary fix, there's ledges you can jump over to get back into the center play area. We're on it.

user posted image

Everybody who's worried about the raffle: check out last year's announcement, there's no mention of the raffle in it either, but we still had one. wink.gif Looks like tickets won't be done the same way this year, and of course it's not guaranteed, but I think it's still likely we'll have one!

Does anyone know if we'll be able to play past games on different days. For example, okay today's game tomorrow? Because I'm on mobile and everything is very hard to do 😞

Does anyone know if we'll be able to play past games on different days. For example, okay today's game tomorrow? Because I'm on mobile and everything is very hard to do 😞

Yes, you will be given the opportunity to play catch up each day. No worries.

Oh gosh the detail. Thanks so much for all the work put into this, guys. Can't imagine the time and stress. <3

Oh gosh the detail. Thanks so much for all the work put into this, guys. Can't imagine the time and stress. <3

Thanks for your contribution too, friend.

Holy cow this little game is impressive! Something like this takes a lot of work, and I can see the level of work that went into it. Really neat!

Yes, you will be given the opportunity to play catch up each day. No worries.

Oh thank goodness!! *sighs with relief*

lol i think i glitched it, i got a little too exploratory and ended up hitting a room switch event or something cuz it fades out like it should be taking me to a new area, the music still plays but now it's just a dark screen and no loading or anything..

whoops ovo;

I managed this one too somehow xd.png

Ummmm. Ummmmm.

I may have broken the game. blink.gif

I just came out of Perl's house, and the game warped me to the outside of the map. I attempted to walk around the edge and get back into the town proper, and now my character is stuck on a ledge in walking animation and controls are non-responsive. (In the same spot as in Marrionetta's screenshot - but I tried to go and re-enter from the bottom ledge by that big tree there, not from the side). This is after getting and decorating the tree. Restarting the game doesn't help - still stuck and forever walking. (but the game does load!) I think I need a reset botton X.X

Edited by s0r0k4

Temporary fix, there's ledges you can jump over to get back into the center play area. We're on it.

user posted image

Thank you for your hard work. It's very appreciated! biggrin.gif

Sadly, the problem is that every time I attempt to play, the screen goes black. I can see my character for a moment, my character becomes frozen (the very same animation as if I were going into a house or to another town -- the character stops and the screen goes black, and it should then render you in the area you were going towards), and then the screen becomes black with nothing left to do. I can click the backpack and it will open; however, I cannot do anything with the tools inside my backpack. I can also control the music with the black screen.

Again, I thank you for your hard work! I'm really enjoying the game! laugh.gif

The game's working fine for me, and it is so adorable wub.gif I love the little Holly bopping up and down in the center of town... all the details (the framing around the dialog boxes, the old-school sound effects, the beautiful winter tree sprites) are giving me flashbacks to my misspent youth.

I got teleported out of bounds when I left a house and wandered over to the southern part of town trying to find a way back to the main area. Screen faded to black when I got to the southern road and now I'm stuck. Oops.

I feel sort of dumb, but is there anything past tree decorating (and watering)? I've chopped down my tree and returned to the house; I talked to everyone before I decorated, and everyone after, but nothing's happened. ;; I haven't glitched out my game, but I have no idea what to do. :c The game looks so great, I really want to play it! D:

I feel sort of dumb, but is there anything past tree decorating (and watering)? I've chopped down my tree and returned to the house; I talked to everyone before I decorated, and everyone after, but nothing's happened. ;; I haven't glitched out my game, but I have no idea what to do. :c The game looks so great, I really want to play it! D:

Same question, was getting the tree and decorating it the whole storyline today? I just want to make DARN sure I complete everything so I can get the badge.

Nope you're good. You completed the tutorial level. Stay tuned for more installments each day!

i wish i could play the new game! i get to the title screen, but when i click to play, i just get a blank black/grey screen. T_T i try restarting but doesn't help.

is anyone else having this problem?

What are we supposed to be doing after Perl leaves after you decorate your tree? I talked to everyone, went in all the houses, watered my tree, and went back to the general store and got all the snacks. I can't find Perl, she's not in her house either.

EDIT: ninja'd

Edited by blackchimera

Nope you're good. You completed the tutorial level. Stay tuned for more installments each day!

Wait, is that all we can do for today? Like is it one of the endings?

Were gonna call this the BSD (Black screen of death)

If you get BSD for venturing to far, each time you refresh hold the movement key in the direction you came from&keep refreshing and doing. It eventually un glitches you out of it, and can freely walk around again. Done this over&over to make sure, sometimes it takes a good amount of refreshes to work.

Edited by spiritofspirits

Awesome! :D

...And a side note; I see a gnome among the christmas trees in the field! I'm pretty sure I can't get to him, though. :T Why must you frustrate me with unattainable gnomes, @ game creators...!

WaH!!! ODIN cat!!! I talked to it a couple of times just for fun... as well as all the people I saw and the snowmen.... I kept seeing gnomes outside... I wanted to get them... xd.png

I got teleported out of bounds when I left a house and wandered over to the southern part of town trying to find a way back to the main area. Screen faded to black when I got to the southern road and now I'm stuck. Oops.

This has happened to me. By any chance, have you tried to do a hard refresh (or soft refresh) on the game?

I did and managed to see the game a second before it decided to do the transition/black screen of death again. Refreshed again and moved my character out of the spot, so I'm FREE! xd.png