TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

this mission is already frustrating me. really wish we had a run button. mad.gif

I don't believe running shoes have been invented yet in Valkemare.

Are you running over the ice? There's an ice puzzle on the mountain that does that.

No, I'm not. I'm just walking on the normal ground, i.e. snow & cobblestone.

ride a dragon horse then!!!!

Snowa doesn't appear to own a dragon...horse...whatever that is.

Help!

It got me!

I'm stuck north of the frozen lake, trying to jump down over the small ridge. Refreshing and the reset button didn't work.

Tried to log out and in too, nothing worked. sad.gif

I finished the new event. You gotta round up the reindeer! But hint on the end, they won't follow you the way you came in through to that area, so you have to go near a rock before you would go into that area, and it'll ask you if you want to let them loose in town, or take them to the ranch. Gl!

If you're lucky, you can bypass the 'way' of getting to them, they are OP, and seem to not care about obstacles you couldn't get over, one walked onto the ice for me to get, and the rest followed.

Edited by TheToxicCycle

I'm such a goody-two shoes if a game gives me a "good-karma" playthrough option I'm going to take it first, or only, depending on the different outcomes ;w;

Is anyone doing a pure "naughty-run" of their game?

*curses like a sailor*

Got stuck while exploring. And I'm not even sure where I am. All I know is refresh and reset are not working. Stupid ice.

*shakes fist and continues to slide around*

reset worked for me, got past the waterfall, stuck on the stupid tree maze. Anyone have any hints for that bit?

reset worked for me, got past the waterfall, stuck on the stupid tree maze. Anyone have any hints for that bit?

never mind, lol, the reindeer showed me the way through but as soon as that happened I figured out what all of you were talking about with the "don't look at the kitty" comment. Oh well. Refresh here I come

okay, i did not do most of the things others have had to do to complete this day... but i still found the reindeer (or rather, they found me as i was crashing around the ice). and i got the "day completed" message after leading them back to the ranch.

edit: i didn't see anything to pick up on the mountain, though. are you supposed to find it on the way back to the ranch?

This happened to me too. I got past the lake, but that was it. Saw nothing else, didn't get anything else, etc. Tried to go back and look again and I ended up stuck out of bounds sleep.gif'

Can someone fill me in in a PM??

Got it! Thanks!

Edited by jesterboohoo

I keep telling myself, "Ok. Today I am going to be naughty!" ...and then I lead the reindeer back to their stables. -sigh-

For the life of me I cannot get past the waterfall, any tips? I keep getting stuck at the entrance.

It's a waterfall. You can't climb it.

It's a waterfall. You can't climb it.

Yeah. I kept hoping I could just you know slide up it smile.gif But gravity wouldn't let me do that.

Ahh. Alrighto I see.

If you haven't found out yet, you can go behind taller trees. It took me a couple minutes to figure out the maze after that.

Who do you mention minor glitches to?

Odeen, birdz, or marrionetta - they helped me when I found a glitch - by PM please so that the bugs/glitches aren't exploited/mess up the game play-

edited to fix a few typos-

Just posting this for a new page:

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Edited by rubyshoes

Day 4 went fine for me, but i looked at something west of the glade that the deer are in and it froze the game, once refreshed and re-stetted, it was fine.

SPOILERS - or help to get past the waterfall/ snowdrifts. - Can i put this here ruby? If not i'll remove the information.

*For those having trouble, ya walk up beside the waterfall n through the snowdrift, on the upper left of the waterfall at the end of the path there is a maze, there are some hidden paths tho.

*Those trying to get past the snowdrifts, walk up to it, click space twice then wait a few seconds then walk forward, the drift will disappear.