TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Why would we punish the clever? You didn't exploit a glitch, you just found a more efficient path across the puzzle.

Ok, just asking. I wouldn't want to "break the system" happy.gif

Seeing the screen captures that occasionally appear on this thread, I wonder if any one has "documented" their adventures so far... (Dang it... wish I thought of doing that at the beginning...)

I would love to watch a user do a let's play for the whole game!

Edited by Marrionetta

I would love to watch a user to a let's play for the whole game!

That would be awesome to watch... would be reminiscent to my childhood days... ('Could never play video games, so I watched others play instead.)

The game got stuck for me :S I got over the ice puzzle, but now got stuck in a pile of snow and can't move :S

YEA ME TOO

i need help, please help me/us

Not suck in snow, but unsure where to go after the icy lake. Doesn't seem to be a way through the trees and rocks. I'm probably just missing it.

The game got stuck for me :S I got over the ice puzzle, but now got stuck in a pile of snow and can't move :S

Either reset your location with the text under the game or hold the up arrow/w key and refresh. (Up is faster if you can get it to work.)

Edit: Oh, and it's worth noting that the refresh mothod doesn't work on the mobile controls.

Edited by 11th

the ice puzzle...the puzzle i find most annoying to do

edit: you know when you get past the ice,next to the sign that says bittercreek pass, the area to the left, is that a maze? or am i going the completely wrong way?

Edited by eeveexgurl

If you mean you are blocked by a huge pile of snow, hit "Enter" to activate and action.

The maze is tricky. Do not be fooled by the tall trees. Some of them you can get by.

You just keep the watch... just like how you keep the axe and food items and yet seem to do nothing with them... for now?

Edited by Nyxity

anyone else thinking that the cat thats outside that cave that you cant reach at the moment may belongs to the bloodscale and that cave is the bloodscales home?

anyone else thinking that the cat thats outside that cave that you cant reach at the moment may belongs to the bloodscale and that cave is the bloodscales home?

I do, the moment I saw her near the cave.

I thought of that. Hey, I wandered up North again... that girl in the tree... she's covered in snow now. O.o...

I can't even find the path that's no longer blocked. When you say left like yesterday, is the path before or after the bridge we went over?

Go vertically along the reindeer fence and keep heading North. You'll encounter a woodswoman how cleared the trees.

Wait, when did the ice puzzle change I thought there was an even shorter path. It was probably a glitch but I thought it was there on purpose for people to find

Go vertically along the reindeer fence and keep heading North. You'll encounter a woodswoman how cleared the trees.

I've been there a few times and just got stuck with her telling me I can't go any further until the trees are cleared.

Ahhhaahha, i accidently let loose the reindeers in the town.... laugh.gif

I really didn't wanted to be naughty! xd.png

But now, it look kind of funny... ninja.gif

Thanks for this amazing event!!

I've been there a few times and just got stuck with her telling me I can't go any further until the trees are cleared.

That sounds like a glitch then. O.o...

THANK YOU. I kept going the wrong way. xP

...Also apparently couldn't figure out that you can walk behind trees for a few minutes. xd.png

But now all the little reindeer are safely back at the ranch, yay! biggrin.gif

Well, I've tried changing browsers but it's no different.

I've pm'd Socky.

sad.gif

Well I have the reindeer and they are following me. But I get so far and on my way back to their owner and the pretty coloured bar comes up and I'm further down the area, but the reindeer aren't with me sad.gif

If I turn around and go back a step or two, once again the pretty coloured bar comes up and I'm 'transported' back and there are the reindeer waiting for me. But they won't 'transport' with me.

Help, please!

Is this a glitch? It took me over an hour to find the pesky reindeer in the first place and then they just appeared as if by magic.

reset worked for me, got past the waterfall, stuck on the stupid tree maze. Anyone have any hints for that bit?

WATERFALL ?

I didn't see no waterfall....