TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Just feel like I should say that I haven't had a single bug or glitch so far so... thanks, chums! =)

I'm fairly certain the wall of death is fixable by a simple refresh, rather than starting over.

At least, that's how I was able to get out of it once I noticed the issue. We're working on fixing it and a few other things.

it worked for me smile.gif i went too near the cat and got stuck, but a refresh freed me. i'd already had to go back twice from being stuck by earlier glitches, so i was greatly relieved not to have to start again. i managed to get back with the reindeer very easily, compared to the difficulty of negotiating the trees and rocks on my way to get the reindeer. i hope i'm not saying too much about the game here.

one thing i miss from previous year's games is the element of creativity. while i'm enjoying the little quests, i'd love to have something to decorate. i really loved the gingerbread house, and building the snowfort. i liked the way you could keep doing it as often as you felt like it, and constantly change and improve the decorations. i enjoy wandering around the town in this game, but once you have seen everything, that's it for the day.

This game is so cool. I have to admit, when there was another holiday event, I didn't expect a game! But well done! Very awesome!

Day 4 went fine for me, but i looked at something west of the glade that the deer are in and it froze the game, once refreshed and re-stetted, it was fine.

SPOILERS - or help to get past the waterfall/ snowdrifts. - Can i put this here ruby? If not i'll remove the information.

*For those having trouble, ya walk up beside the waterfall n through the snowdrift, on the upper left of the waterfall at the end of the path there is a maze, there are some hidden paths tho.

*Those trying to get past the snowdrifts, walk up to it, click space twice then wait a few seconds then walk forward, the drift will disappear.

I think that's fine. It doesn't look like a game glitch spoiler. smile.gif

edit: When I got stuck and a refresh alone didn't work. I hit refresh and then the up arrow (or what ever arrow was opposite of where I was facing) while it was refreshing and that seemed to unstick me.

Edited by rubyshoes

Day went by quick for me!

I admit I did groan at the slidey-ice bit because that was the mechanic that most annoyed me in the pokemon games X'D

I think that's fine. It doesn't look like a game glitch spoiler. smile.gif

edit: When I got stuck and a refresh alone didn't work. I hit refresh and then the up arrow (or what ever arrow was opposite of where I was facing) while it was refreshing and that seemed to unstick me.

Its more like directions, just in case they get stuck.

I found something in a snowdrift. A pocket watch. Does it do anything or belong to anyone?

I found something in a snowdrift. A pocket watch. Does it do anything or belong to anyone?

I imagine it tells time.

Its more like directions, just in case they get stuck.

smile.gif That's what I thought as well.

A number of bug fixes have just been pushed through.

Thank you to everyone that reported bugs!

Edited by birdzgoboom

Ack! I can see the reindeer walking around, but they won't come to me. I've tried skating around, standing still in various places, whatever, and they just won't do it. My friend just had them show up onto the ice, but that's not working for me.

ETA: Okay, finally got them in the tree maze.

Edited by free_of_whip

smile.gif That's what I thought as well.

Alright.

Thank you for letting me keep it there. smile.gif

And, found that watch as well.

Free- Walk up to one of the deer, and click on it, something will happen.

Edited by Taryn123

Aaand never mind, the reset button now works when you're stuck. |D Refreshing while holding up also still works, as Rubyshoes said, if you want a quicker fix.

Yay for bug fixes!

Edited by 11th

Today's quest was great fun again! It took me some time to get the through the icy-bit, but I must admit the tree maze confused me xd.png

Also, am I the only one who after finding the watch kept digging up all snow drifts? laugh.gif

Today's quest was great fun again! It took me some time to get the through the icy-bit, but I must admit the tree maze confused me xd.png

Also, am I the only one who after finding the watch kept digging up all snow drifts? laugh.gif

The sound effect soothes me. I'm a diggy Marri and I'm digging the snow.

Ugh. This is killing me. I was able to get past the ice and found the reindeer. Was leading them, and like everyone else, got completely frozen. Refreshed several times and the reindeer disappeared on me -- and I was still stuck. Did the out of bounds thing, started again, and now I can't remember how I got past the ice. Can someone PM me info? The Wiki page makes no sense to me, and I can't seem to stop sliding on the ice. Plus it took me forever to deal with the tree maze.

I don't have time to sit here figuring it all out again. sad.gif

Nevermind! Got it to work this time with some help. Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by RagaDal

The sound effect soothes me. I'm a diggy Marri and I'm digging the snow.

Oh, I love the music of this game, especially the one playing at your house! Funny though, I didn't like this sound effect laugh.gif

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder!

Oh that's frustrating... I can't get past the ice. Just sliding back and forth crashing into the upposite side or stones... -.-

I always get stuck when I activate the snow drifts... Do i have to dig through them or is there any way around? because they wont disappear for me and the game just freezes...

EDIT: Activating the snow, then clicking on the inventory and moving over to another item (clicking at least on time on either w,a,s or d) then exiting the inventory again made them diasappear for me. I had to do this on every single one. Maybe this will help someone.

Edited by KingZanto

can't even get past the ice - ugh

just did it - nggg

Edited by Mysfytt

Oh that's frustrating... I can't get past the ice. Just sliding back and forth crashing into the upposite side or stones... -.-

Yeah, me too. rolleyes.gif