TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Well I have the reindeer and they are following me. But I get so far and on my way back to their owner and the pretty coloured bar comes up and I'm further down the area, but the reindeer aren't with me sad.gif

If I turn around and go back a step or two, once again the pretty coloured bar comes up and I'm 'transported' back and there are the reindeer waiting for me. But they won't 'transport' with me.

Help, please!

Is this a glitch? It took me over an hour to find the pesky reindeer in the first place and then they just appeared as if by magic.

I am having the same issue. They won't come all the way down with me.

I am having the same issue. They won't come all the way down with me.

Whilst I'm sorry to hear you're also having the same problem, I admit I am pleased to learn it isn't just me. So it does seem to be a glitch? Maybe? Possibly?

Whilst I'm sorry to hear you're also having the same problem, I admit I am pleased to learn it isn't just me. So it does seem to be a glitch? Maybe? Possibly?

I reset and started all over again. Accidentally found a different way back to the ranch. Instead of taking them back through the forest maze I went down and dug through some snow. It eventually asked me what I wanted to do with them and allowed them to go back to the ranch.

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4:

Part 1 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Part 2 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Do not open images if you want to do this challenge yourself!

Repost for future pages! I'm off to bed now wink.gif

I guess the terrain changed from when I did the maze? Since the rock on the left as you enter the ice maze is much larger now that you cannot walk by it (or at least that is what it looks like, wish I took a screen shot when I did the maze).

Wait, when did the ice puzzle change I thought there was an even shorter path. It was probably a glitch but I thought it was there on purpose for people to find

Oh I see I was not the only one to find the shortest path =) Yeah I think they changed it, maybe because it was glitch?

Edited by ~X~

I briefly hit this problem too. Go back to the original screen (from the screen you have the reindeer on), walk left a bit into the snow, and you'll get a prompt asking what you want to do with the reindeer.

If that woodswoman you are referring to is Hilde, then I'm experiencing a gitch. She keeps telling me"Whew! That path was a doozy to clear!"

There are two women on mine, one I can't get to anyway. There's no name, she just says I can't get through until the debris is cleared.

How do you get past the ice? Could anyone post some instructions?

-removed, game bug discussion-

Anyone else who doesn't want to bother with the puzzle can wait for the deer to come to you too.

Now that I see there's also a tree maze... how do you get to that??

Edited by rubyshoes

Got the deer and returned them to town, but it asked me what do you want to do with them, didn't give me an option, and then left them in the middle of the town! Day is marked as complete, and I've been told that was the naughty option, and I can't reset it. :/

I reset and started all over again. Accidentally found a different way back to the ranch. Instead of taking them back through the forest maze I went down and dug through some snow. It eventually asked me what I wanted to do with them and allowed them to go back to the ranch.

I can't reset, so I'm just stuck in the same place.

I think I ran into a glitch. SNOWA is stuck and refuse to go anywhere. dry.gif

And the reindeers are gone. sad.gif I had them with me.

Tried everything. Nothing seems to work.

I briefly hit this problem too. Go back to the original screen (from the screen you have the reindeer on), walk left a bit into the snow, and you'll get a prompt asking what you want to do with the reindeer.

Thank you very much indeed smile.gif Finally, after a couple of hours I have completed the day. Thank you again.

I've completed the day, but now I'm stuck after digging through those snow drifts... Neither refresh nor reset works. sad.gif

Will this go away when the next day starts? <hope on>

Edit: Never mind. The umpteenth reset did it. Phew! rolleyes.gif

Edited by walkinslow

For those stuck, quoting Helen:

Part 1 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Part 2 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Do not open images if you want to do this challenge yourself!

Repost for future pages! I'm off to bed now wink.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone know if there's a way to reach that orange kitty? It's so cute!

Thanks for the pictures.

Day 4 completed without being stuck or experiencing major bugs! smile.gif Somehow I get the impression that I'm the only one able to play it without any kind of problem. :'D I guess a lifetime of playing Pokémon and similar games helps, the puzzles all seem very familiar to me.

I made it past the ice pond ok, but the forest stumped me. Thank you to whomever made the map. Lifesaver! I was starting to get frustrated! This was my first day of getting stuck, and I was constantly having to refresh.

Edited by teardroponfire

I made it past the ice pond ok, but the forest stumped me. Thank you to whomever made the map. Lifesaver! I was starting to get frustrated! This was my first day of getting stuck, and I was constantly having to refresh.

I see what you did there

Does this remind anyone ELSE massively of pokemon? Because it's very familiar.

AKA An ice puzzle. It just had to be an Ice puzzle...

For me it's the KAtomic game, but I have only the most theoretical and rudimentary knowledge of Pokemon wink.gif

As tempting as that naughty option was (CHAOS! "Insert evil laugh here"), taking them home was the kinder option. Especially considering those reindeer were magic, because a couple of them kept walking up the cliff face >.>

Ahhhaahha, i accidently let loose the reindeers in the town.... laugh.gif

I really didn't wanted to be naughty! xd.png

But now, it look kind of funny... ninja.gif

Didn't want to worry the ranch owner (and get him into fines), although I'd love to see a reindeer town and would gladly pay his fines for the privilege biggrin.gif

Ack!  I can see the reindeer walking around, but they won't come to me.  I've tried skating around, standing still in various places, whatever, and they just won't do it.  My friend just had them show up onto the ice, but that's not working for me.

ETA:  Okay, finally got them in the tree maze.

I just went south/down all the hills (had to dig through some snowdrifts). I had wondered what they'd look like on ice, but slipped off one cliff and had no further choice in the matter...

I thought of that. Hey, I wandered up North again... that girl in the tree... she's covered in snow now. O.o...

She looks like a Halloween doll stuck in a tree to me :/ Which is a pity, because I love tree climbing, but can't seem to like her sad.gif

I would love to watch a user do a let's play for the whole game!

Permission to multi-scroll? Not getting any eggs or anything, just videotaping the walkthough wink.gif

I completed day three yesterday but it seems to have started over again for me today. Has anyone else had this problem?

I had a "not quite finished day" problem. Solved by entering the house, possibly watering the tree, and exiting - voila, new day!

I was wondering what the tree maze was that people spoke of.Glad to see pictures. I never had to do any of that. -removed, game bug discussion-

Edited by rubyshoes

For those stuck, quoting Helen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone know if there's a way to reach that orange kitty? It's so cute!

thanks for these they really helped was stuck on that ice for fifteen mins haha xd.png

-removed, game bug discussion-

This game is fun and full of surprises! biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes