TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Anyone willing to pm me a hint for the tree maze? It seems to go nowhere at all. Very frustrating.

Your hint - not everything is as it appears, and not every obstacle in the maze is blocking as much as you think it is.

okay, i did not do most of the things others have had to do to complete this day... but i still found the reindeer (or rather, they found me as i was crashing around the ice). and i got the "day completed" message after leading them back to the ranch.

edit: i didn't see anything to pick up on the mountain, though. are you supposed to find it on the way back to the ranch?

Edited by miaou

AGYK - Thanks.... I think. *goes to try again*

If you still can't figure it out, I can give you the answer. But you just asked for a hint, so... tongue.gif

Question for those who have completed the day - did you find anything on your way down the mountain, by any chance? I can't figure out if I was supposed to find what I did or if there's a glitch. It seems like a really odd thing to find.

Yep, I did too. It was kind of random, but maybe we'll use it later. smile.gif

Though I usually wait until the end of such things... Thank you, everyone who created this game! Even though it is like a demo with all the glitches and bugs, it is awesome! Like the other events I was able to take part in, I kind of wish Jolly Follies could be played every Christmas... wub.gif

You event planners, writers, spriters, music makers, and scripters are amazing!!!!

Thanks for all the help, guys! I completed the day.

And for those asking, no, I didn't come across anything on my way back home.

Well, that was fun! I'll admit, the tree maze thing was pretty hard to figure out, and I think out of all of the days so far, this has been the most interesting.

I horribly mangled the maze instructions in my spoiler post. I've gone back and edited them; they should be accurate now. Sorry to anyone who tried to follow that mess.

Spoiler? And now that I've taken a second trip down the mountain, I see the cat everyone is referring to. I bet that is Renronin's - you can see a cave behind the kitty, which would make a good den for a dragon imo.

Edited by AGYK

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder!

Yeah, I kept trying to look at it and everytime my game froze. I was starting to get mad since I had to keep restarting my day and doing the process over and over again. I just wanted to look at the cat XD

I'm fairly certain the wall of death is fixable by a simple refresh, rather than starting over.

At least, that's how I was able to get out of it once I noticed the issue. We're working on fixing it and a few other things.

I'm fairly certain the wall of death is fixable by a simple refresh, rather than starting over.

At least, that's how I was able to get out of it once I noticed the issue. We're working on fixing it and a few other things.

Actually I'm stuck and have done multiple refreshes and continue to be stuck. I'm facing toward the waterfall if that helps any.

Thank you AGYK!! Your hints helped me a lot though I still had to play the tree maze for myself lol! xd.png

And yeah I tried to get a good look at the kitty despite knowing what other people said and froze. e.o Then I refreshed and got out of it and found myself being pushed up by a mini reindeer lol. I was prepared to have to start over from my house again but had a delightful surprise that I didn't have to! YAY! thanks! biggrin.gif And LOL Birdz! Wall of death indeed! xd.png

I agree the kitty is not Buffy. o.O It's a nice orange/golden tabby. o.O

Actually I'm stuck and have done multiple refreshes and continue to be stuck. I'm facing toward the waterfall if that helps any.

Really? :/ The wall is more evil than we thought. It might be because you're facing right rather than left... huh.

Or maybe it's just the cat.

I blame Odeen.

Regardless, we're fixing things. :D

Really? :/ The wall is more evil than we thought. It might be because you're facing right rather than left... huh.

Or maybe it's just the cat.

I blame Odeen.

Regardless, we're fixing things. biggrin.gif

Could be. I'll give it a while and try again to see if I'm unstuck or not.

Are you sureee the kitty + death wall combo wasn't put in on purpose? No video game is complete without a few clever booby traps! xd.png

Seriously though, thanks guys for the continual hard work with bug fixing. I wish you luck!

Are you sureee the kitty + death wall combo wasn't put in on purpose? No video game is complete without a few clever booby traps! xd.png

It's a kitty. It wishes us cute, cuddly death. :3 This particular kitty just has a giant rock wall on its side.

Finally got through the maze and got the reindeer... and now I'm stuck! I wasn't even moving that way and my character turned just so they'd get stuck there. So now I have to do it all again :/

Do we have to do every single day to keep our badge? I might just stop if we don't.