TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I just don't get why at some point the "mini-me" stops on the ice when there's no rock. It should slide between the two rocks to the left side to get off of the ice. *scratches head* Or not. *sigh*

Edited by counselor

I complete the task for today, but what do I do with the gold watch? blink.gif It didn't give me an option to do anything with it unsure.gif

I have no idea where to go to look for the 'deers.

EDIT Wait I think I got it

EDIT I got stuck

Edited by DangerDragon

can someone please post the ice puzzle solution? I HATE ice puzzles =n= I really do

l think its: up, right, down, left.

the goal is to hit a patch of dirt left to the spot you start at.

I can't get to past the ice. *SOBS*

I saw the rendeer in the other side but I'm stuck slippering in the ice lake. dry.gif

Spoiler for folks struggling with the ice puzzle: When you first slide onto the pond, the solution is continually turning to SNOWA's right, effectively making two clockwise rectangles.

Spoiler for folks struggling with the ice puzzle: When you first slide onto the pond, the solution is continually turning to SNOWA's right, effectively making two clockwise rectangles.

That really helped! Thank you! biggrin.gif

tries to do the bad route.

first day: doesint pay attention and give pearl first pick.

oh well, ill be bad on all my other choices.

second day: feel horrible about trying to keep the cat. returns the cat to owner.

day three: didint want to blame the pour pygmy.

day four: i just wanted to return the reindeer after the damned puzzles.

iam horrible at being bad. ;n;

hope i really don't like the naughty badge if there are two versions.

I haven't seen that solution. It's quicker than the intended one. You clever pony.

lol, sorry happy.gif

P.S. Amazing event!

I got the reindeer, they followed me, I dug through the snow.... and on one point the game glitched and now "mini-me" is stuck. How do I reset? I went out of the game and then "continue playing" - still stuck and the reindeer are gone. o.O

Okay, found the "reset". Will start over again.

EDIT: Thanks so much for the hints about the ice-puzzle, Marrionetta. wub.gif

Edited by counselor

Thank you a lot! Lifesaver biggrin.gif

Yep... Totally Chip's Challenge... well, minus what direction you go. xd.png

Day 4; Search for the Wayward Herd!

AKA An ice puzzle. It just had to be an Ice puzzle...

I always hated the ice puzzles in Pokemon >.< They were and still are a pain. Huge thank you to Helel and Marrionetta for that help, because there's no way I would have got past it otherwise >.>

As tempting as that naughty option was (CHAOS! "Insert evil laugh here"), taking them home was the kinder option. Especially considering those reindeer were magic, because a couple of them kept walking up the cliff face >.>

Guessing the watch will be useful in a future task...curious to see what, though...

lol, sorry happy.gif

P.S. Amazing event!

user posted image

And by that, I mean sincerely thank you. We're trying to do good by you guys.

Maze and ice-sliding puzzles are some of my favourites, so today went the fastest for me. Gotta say, I'm so impatient with conversation I constantly mash the spacebar.... which keeps leading to me accidentally choosing Naughty conversation. =( *sigh* Curse my nature...

The "carry across the bridge"/wolf-cat-chicken puzzle was really cute.

Thank you everyone who was involved with this event. I've been having fun!

In other news, I saved the herd! It was cute having them follow me!

I also found a golden pocket-watch in the snow.

Cool.

I wonder if I can get more goodies outside of food.

Also, did anyone figure out how to get to to the cat on cliff?

And, I'm glad I'm not the only one reminded of the Pokemon Ice puzzle. All I was thinking was that "This is Pokemon Blue all over again."

Figured it out though!

Edit: Addition and typos.

Edited by Shokomon

*SIGH*

I got the rendeers but I got stuck in a piece of the scenario and had to restart.

Here I go again. dry.gif

user posted image

And by that, I mean sincerely thank you. We're trying to do good by you guys.

Will my solution be fixed, or stay possible?

I can redo first pic for intended two-circle one (if mine will be fixed) smile.gif

Will my solution be fixed, or stay possible?

I can redo first pic for intended two-circle one (if mine will be fixed) smile.gif

Why would we punish the clever? You didn't exploit a glitch, you just found a more efficient path across the puzzle.

Edited by Marrionetta

Seeing the screen captures that occasionally appear on this thread, I wonder if any one has "documented" their adventures so far... (Dang it... wish I thought of doing that at the beginning...)