TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Skimming through this thread and it looks like the game is over today. I've been having trouble with it and am waiting to get some help. Will I have a chance to complete it or will we be unable to play it after today? I'm going to be really disappointed if I can't finish it. sad.gif

After today it's over. What are you stuck on ?

This game was SO much fun! Thanks to everyone who made it, and the art at the ending was so pretty! And the present badge is very cute ^^

AND I LOVE THE KITTY AH

Edited by JuulXhorse

The green dragon is in the field of flowers to the east, it's at the end of the map on the east side

Is that where you go to get flowers for Bill? I could have SWORN that I haven't seen it there.

user posted imageits right front leg looks like its twisted. please tell me im seeing that wrong

I think you are seeing it wrong. It's right front leg is bent at the "elbow" and crossed over in front of it, over the left leg.

Is that where you go to get flowers for Bill? I could have SWORN that I haven't seen it there.
It was past the east end of the field and a bit to the north. Edited by purplehaze

I think you are seeing it wrong. It's right front leg is bent at the "elbow" and crossed over in front of it, over the left leg.

oh wait i see now, its left leg is crossed over the right leg. i thought the curled paw was the "elbow"

This has been a really nice winter holiday event all around. The game was cute and fun. I loved the music, too. I didn't even mind the few glitches I got because there was always someone here with a helpful comment.

And the Aegis dragons are gorgeous. Thank you to everyone who contributed!

If it's possible to keep it available, I'd love to be able to replay the game for fun, after the event is over smile.gif

What an enjoyable game! Wish we can play it again and again. And I loved all the music for it, especially when in the dragon temple! Anyway we can link to it somehow and play it forever?? ;D

Thank you all for a wonderful event this year. I honestly did not expect this. I just love the little cat and the Present Badge. I think my Character has a crush on the courier Ansel. He is such a cutie. biggrin.giflaugh.gif

You are stuck in a time loop like several of us were in the game.. PM Odeen with your glitch and they will work with TJ on getting it fixed.

Okay, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

Ooooooooooooooh. Please don't publicly post glitches to be exploited.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I was so happy when I completed the game, I HAVE A KITTY!!! MEOW! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

And I love the knitting dragon so much I had to put it in my sig. :3

So is today just the party and the end? Or am I missing something?

I'm wondering the same thing. It's kind of fun, but I'm not sure if there's something I need to do. I haven't gotten any "day complete" messages.

So is today just the party and the end? Or am I missing something?

It doesn't look like you got your present from PERL yet. You need to talk to everyone at the party and then she will come bearing a gift for you. Then the game is over, closing credits will roll -- the end.

I want to cry....

I am playing the 11th day, but somehow I can,t find Steve (the explorer) in the north. While my sister, have complete the game today already....

She told me where to find Steve but she said the north map is different than she saw.....

I have no idea how to reset the game...

I want to cry....

I am playing the 11th day, but somehow I can,t find Steve (the explorer) in the north. While my sister, have complete the game today already....

She told me where to find Steve but she said the north map is different than she saw.....

From the town square, go north. Then go north again. When you get there, go just a little bit more north, and then proceed to the east. You should find him waiting there. biggrin.gif

It doesn't look like you got your present from PERL yet. You need to talk to everyone at the party and then she will come bearing a gift for you. Then the game is over, closing credits will roll -- the end.

I've talked to everyone I think, all the dragons too...

Not sure who I'm missing

Never mind, got it! I didn't talk to everyone I suppose.

I want to cry....

When you are north, in front of a cave, go east.