TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Question for the game team. Shouldn't we get the 2 badges? The candy stripe stocking and the festive gift?

No.

Stocking = Participation without completion

Giftbox = Completion: 6+ Nice

Coal = Completion: 6+ Naughty

I have a question: we had 12 mii games with choiches, what would happen if you choose 6 nice and 6 naughty? which badge would you get?

There were 11 quests. This is Day 12, and its quest does not have a naughty/nice option. There is no way to be equal parts naughty and nice because you must complete all of the previous quests to access the final day.

Edited by Lythiaren

I think the stocking's for people who showed up and didn't finish. (Like, at this rate, my granddaughter...) Which is good, as so many people seem to have got terminally stuck going round in circles... At least they will have a badge for the year after all their efforts !

the stocking/candy cane thing was given to anyone who started, and it gets replaced by the gift or coal if you finish. So this is correct. happy.gif It's an upgrade, a bit like how the little tree and wreath badges from 2010 and 2011 went from being plain to being decorated if you collected everything.

Wow, I thought I'd made more naughty choices then that. But I got a giftbox, yay! I'm still a little disappointed that we never got to open that one gift that sat on our desk in our house.

I got a kitty!! I love that it followed me around while I talked to everyone else.

Am I the only one who teared up a little while the credits were rolling? Overall this was a very difficult game for me, both because of the type of game that i'm not used to playing and many glitches, and I said I wouldn't miss it when it was gone. But... It's over now. And yeah, maybe I will miss it.

No.

There were 11 quests. This is Day 12, and its quest does not have a naughty/nice option. There is no way to be equal parts naughty and nice because you must complete all of the previous quests to access the final day.

mmhh you're right lythiaren, I didn't thought about that.

I noticed that in dragon cave wiki there is a green dragon I've never meet, I looked for him but I missed it.

However at my party showed up a Guardian Dragon that I didn't met before, too. Anyone else?

No.

I thought it was possible to circumvent the choice bit on the day with the flowers?

I thought it was possible to circumvent the choice bit on the day with the flowers?

If it was, then it was a glitch exploit and probably defaulted the day to one choice or the other.

Edited by Lythiaren

I wish the green dergy would've moved. I had the (questionable) ham. I was curious about that cave he's blocking xd.png;

EDIT: Aw, I got a cat after all. Sweet.

Edited by FRiv

I don't know if I hit a glitch but I've been talking to everyone for over 2 hours and I'm unable to complete the day..hopefully someone can help me

I'm confused, I've talked to everyone at the party 5 times and I can't complete the day

That's me as well. I've talked to everyone. I got the cat following me about. What am I supposed to do now? unsure.gif

EDIT: I restarted the day and talked to everyone twice and that seems to have finally triggered it.

Edited by Nimras

That's me as well. I've talked to everyone. I got the cat following me about. What am I supposed to do now? unsure.gif

Start on the left side with the funny looking char, and work your way clockwise around. For me, I had to talk to the npc to the left of my house three times before it triggered.

If it was, then it was a glitch exploit and probably defaulted the day to one choice or the other.

Not a glitch, just unexpected user behaviour (player taking another route). Hooray for defaults! smile.gif

For those that are stuck on the 1st mirror puzzle, here is a Screenie of where the mirrors should be placed: http://s6.postimg.org/xjuqyyh75/screenshot_643.png

Edit: Just found a second puzzle, and I will edit in the solution to that one when I find it out.

And here are the picture links, for those that do not spoilers:

1:

http://s6.postimg.org/tbzyq7frl/screenshot_644.png

2:

http://s6.postimg.org/idop80r69/screenshot_645.png

3:

http://s6.postimg.org/hcogiwa6p/screenshot_646.png

4:

http://s6.postimg.org/ro5epar9t/screenshot_647.png

Thanks so much for the screenshots! They were very helpful!

Too bad I can't find the Avatar Statue sprite... I would love to have that in my sig :3

Oh I love the kitty that follows me around now wub.gif

Could someone point me to where people got the sig banner-things from the event? Or did people make them themselves?

Aw! Cheers to all those that put in the effort to make this little game!

Though it would be nice to be able to go somewhere else at the end while the party was going on. Still, I shouldn't be complaining, a lot of effort has gone into this! Thank you one and all!

In terms of personal favorites, the temple was really nice aesthetically and the wilderness music was the best~

Could someone point me to where people got the sig banner-things from the event? Or did people make them themselves?

you mean the dragon sprites? i got them of the wiki, saved them to my laptop and then uploaded them on tiny pic. i think the banners of reindeer/ dragons following the snowa people create them selves. i think their was a post some pages back with code thing to put them in your sig

That was really fun. Thanks to everyone who was involved in making it.

I love the picture of the Bloodscales in the credits.

I just finished the game. Thank you to everyone involved for a very fun event. You guys really outdid yourselves this year! Great job!

looool Perl (?) gave Xmush a Lump of Coal Badge as a Christmas present. Still mad 'bout that tree?

EDIT: Darned. Tried to save the cats pic from the credits and failed cause it kept scrolling. Restarting won't restart the credits xd.png;;; I wanted to see...

Edited by FRiv

Skimming through this thread and it looks like the game is over today. I've been having trouble with it and am waiting to get some help. Will I have a chance to complete it or will we be unable to play it after today? I'm going to be really disappointed if I can't finish it. sad.gif

user posted image I've never seen this dragon in the game. However, theire is a guardian dragon at the party. What does it depend on, the color of the coat you were wearing, maybe? Edited by *Silver Fox*

Thank goodness finally after a million tries I finally completed the day. What an awesome game thank you everyone for all the help!!

user posted image I've never seen this dragon in the game. However, theire is a guardian dragon at the party. What does it depend on, the color of the coat you were wearing, maybe?

The green dragon is in the field of flowers to the east, it's at the end of the map on the east side