TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Oh CRAP I clicked too fast and chose the naughty option!!! No sad.gifsad.gif I was trying so hard to be nice for all of them... no no sad.gif Why is it listed first??? Totally my fault this time, boo.

At least I finished it before midnight, though. I had forgotten to do today's. I want that badge!

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom or Odeen) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Reminder for the new day!

Who are we reporting bugs to?

Edit: Should have read the post above mine sleep.gif

Edited by Flamemynx

I just hung garland on a lamp post and seem to have locked up the game. huh.gif

Trying to proceed with the task for the day causes my game to freeze regardless of which one I go to first, or which angle I approach from.

Same happened to me. I refreshed the page and I got fixed, but now I'm scared I'll break it again :/

ninja.gif

I just hung garland on a lamp post and seem to have locked up the game.  huh.gif

The same thing happened to me, but a simple refresh fixed it smile.gif

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Areous

I just finished day 10, and I think the whole "naughty is nice and nice is naughty" glitch is happening again...

I picked the naughty option but when I checked my tree it said it looked healthy.

Edited by GalacticYoshi

How did you get the day started?

I've PM'd Birdz.

I have tried 3 different lamp posts and had to hard refresh each time because reset didn't work for me at any of the lamp posts.

Edit: Birdz is aware of the glitch and is working on it. I'm going to give her some time to fix it.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Milo left me with the garlands and I'm unable to move from the spot. Reset twice so far, and it happens again in the same spot, where Milo and my player meet..

Edited by dragongrrl

No one has walked up to me at all.

Edit: Ah, here we go.

Edited by arya10

Thanks Birdz for fixing that glitch! biggrin.gif

Ah, I see the pocket watch is no longer in my inventory. Cool. I take it this means it was returned after all.

I'm starting to laugh at how everyone keeps asking me to do every little thing in this town.

Also, do you think we'll ever open that present that's been sitting on our table/desk for the past few days?

That was quite a trek around town.

I too checked my inventory and my pocket watch is now gone too biggrin.gif That makes me feel good.

I can't seem to get the day to start. I've walked in and out of my house several times and strolled around. So far no one has come up to see me.

I just finished todays quest. I got distracted by my new kitten just as i was being given the currents, and didn't read who to give it to. I just talked to everyone on the map till I finally realized that the baker needed them.

I can just imagine my character having a derp moment and going "I wasn't paying attention, who am I meant to give these too?" and just walking up to everyone with the currents in her hands going "Did you need these?" until the baker took them and then saying "Well I don't know if I was meant to give them to you but, meh, good enough."

After today's quest, I see what people were saying about overusing poor Snowa...

At least the mayor recognizes her contributions to the community, and Joe was very kind, too! smile.gif

I wonder what the party will be like! That could be fun.

Regular Eggs are back in the biomes, but holiday eggs are still in the AP

Hahahaha!!!

So I talked to the mayor, and then the game got stuck because HE got stuck forever walking on a lightpost without leaving the conversation cutscene. So I reload and it seems fine. So then, I go up to talk to the mayor again just in case, and bump him gently in the process - Bam! He sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides all the way across the town square! It was so funny! laugh.gif

Finally caught up to him as he was now catching his breath under the wall of my house. Punt the mayor is the best game. Quest seems fine. cool.gif

Edited by Shapa

I just realized that the piemaker in the north of town is a reference to Pushing Daisies, which also has a piemaker named Ned -- especially with the reference to death (the show is about a piemaker who raises people back to life), and looking like the protagonist. Look!

user posted image

Edited by MisaTange