TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

blink.gif

how do you ... refresh ??? sad.gif

keep getting stuck as you say you did ..

first time this has gone so wonky xd.png

mine keeps getting stuck no matter how many times i refresh.

^First, try refreshing the page and pressing the arrow key to move away once the loading bar appears. Sometimes that works. If not, underneath the instructions, there's an 'Out of bounds? Click to reset your location' button. Click, then refresh the page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, just found another glitch. Nothing serious - if you refresh the page it goes away - but if you press down an arrow key and switch to another tab without letting go, when you go back you keep walking in that direction. You can go the opposite direction but as soon as you let go you start heading back in the direction of the key pressed prior to switching tabs. biggrin.gif

Like I said, a page refresh fixes it. smile.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

Where is the tailor located? In the main town because I think I've gone too far North...

The screen above the main town, then walk east. It's the building with the Pillow and the sign with the shirt on it.

Where do we take the currants? I don't know who she was talking about.

The baker's -- it's in the same area, east of the lady's house but not as far as the tailor shop. The sign is supposed to be a pie or something but I just see a bowl of noodles. xd.png

Edited by TehUltimateMage

The baker's -- it's in the same area, east of the lady's house but not as far as the tailor shop. The sign is supposed to be a pie or something but I just see a bowl of noodles. xd.png

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I only glitched once today so not too bad.

Day complete after hitting a snag right off when I tried to put the first garland on a pole then it just was stuck and I was unable to move at all so I just closed the browser and back in and things were fine after that.

Good luck everyone!

user posted image

I'v finished his saving mission, when we back to cave, he would drive dragon to village automatically.

I stuck on this auto play, F5 or resign didn't help.

Edited by SunnySun

I am stuck on reindeer one i can see the reindeer but i can get to them at all.

smile.gif

what happened with me is that they came to me

I was on right side of wall

they were on the left

one hopped over

gave it reindeer treats

and they all fell in line behind ...

not sure how I got out though

south and west I think

hope this helps ...

ninja.gif

Day complete after hitting a snag right off when I tried to put the first garland on a pole then it just was stuck and I was unable to move at all so I just closed the browser and back in and things were fine after that.

Good luck everyone!

This happened to me too.

Was a little annoying but not a big deal, I think smile.giftongue.gif

I can't wait to see everyone in town for the party! hahaha smile.gif

The screen above the main town, then walk east. It's the building with the Pillow and the sign with the shirt on it.

Thank you! You also answered my second question of who do I give the currents to, lol.

Day complete and I only glitched once while trying to hang a garland on a light post. A simple F5 fixed that issue for me.

smile.gif

I was on right side of wall

they were on the left

one hopped over

gave it reindeer treats

and they all fell in line behind ...

not sure how I got out though

south and west I think

hope this helps ...

ninja.gif

That was a bug and should no longer be able to happen.

After playing the day I usually go back out and explore around some more. When I did that today I noticed that the lamp posts I "decorated" still had decorations but the ones the mayor did did not. smile.gif (or at least for me they are not).

same here. i went out to explore and only my garlands are on the lamp posts. the mayor's ones have disappeared.

Same here greycat! Also I hit a snag when trying to put the first garland on but refreshing helped and I was able to restart the dialogue and had no more problems. :3 <3

QUOTE (PieMaster @ Dec 28 2015, 04:12 PM)

Go out east toward where the Day 7(?) flowerbeds are, and continue northeast. You should happen upon her in front of a cave.---

(-Found her, thank you. smile.gif

is it possible to actually give the green dragon ham or is that in another day? we do have a ham in our bags.... also i want to know what was in the present from Romeo.... poor guy, i felt so bad for him i almost picked the naughty one and lied to him!

Same here greycat! Also I hit a snag when trying to put the first garland on but refreshing helped and I was able to restart the dialogue and had no more problems. :3 <3

that happened to me too. the screen froze with the first garland, but i was able to fix it with a refresh smile.gif the rest of the game was glitch free for me, yay!

i played a couple of hours after the start, and i think some of the earlier problems were fixed by the time i began.

now i want to go north and visit borg laugh.gif

that happened to me too. the screen froze with the first garland, but i was able to fix it with a refresh smile.gif the rest of the game was glitch free for me, yay!

i played a couple of hours after the start, and i think some of the earlier problems were fixed by the time i began.

now i want to go north and visit borg laugh.gif

Please do! biggrin.gif I've visited Bord several times already and it's so cute to see him there and talk to his parents. xd.png He doesn't talk at all though which sucks but his parents do. His mother has the funniest line ever. xd.png

smile.gif

[snip]

As Odeen said above, that bug should no longer work and people will have to do it the correct way.

Please don't encourage people to exploit glitches to complete their quests.

Is the pie level the most current (NO PUN INTENDED! xd.png ) day?

HELP! I've gotten myself all turned around. sad.gif

After the taylor she said I was to help someone west of town, Galys? With fence posts or something??I cant find anything! Am I completely missing something here? And I've no idea about the pies folks are talking about.

I'M SO LOST!! ohmy.gif

HELP! I've gotten myself all turned around.  :(

After the taylor she said I was to help someone west of town, Galys? With fence posts or something??I cant find anything! Am I completely missing something here? And I've no idea about the pies folks are talking about.

I'M SO LOST!!   :o

Galys' house is on the west side of the same map that the tailor's shop is in. Follow the dirt path to the west (left) from Robin's shop. You can also slide on the pond along the way to speed things up.

And what makes you think Robin's a she? :o

Edited by Lythiaren

blink.gif

how do you ... refresh ??? sad.gif

keep getting stuck as you say you did ..

first time this has gone so wonky xd.png

With the F5 key. It refreshes your browser page.

Just like you refresh when hunting eggs in the cave wink.gif