TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

What if I'm sick and I don't have the patience? laugh.giftongue.gif

That's relieving! Thanks for answering. (Now to hope this wasn't the last day, aha. Or is there a determined end date for this I don't know about? Guessing not though.)

Nah, there's a few days left!

Beautiful quest today and the music if you made a certain decision at the end of the day... This game is soooo retro, i like it. I was very sad to not find any new items.

Has there been any news about a raffle?

No one's said anything yet, so even we're in the dark.

hA I was being really careful with the dialogue for the past 2 days, and still pressed the wrong option when it came up.

Edited by Ashywolf

Dang it, I entirely missed the naughty/nice options while moving through the text and I pressed the naughty! WHY does it HAVE to be on the top? //OTL Please world, tell me, whyyy sad.gif

Does anyone know if the tree fixes if you choose the nice option on the next day? QUQ

It's NOT always on top though - you just have to have the patience to READ the things.

ETA: I'm really antsy to learn if we will have any kind of Raffle-thing.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Just a friendly tip:

If, while speeding up the text, the naughty option is accidentally selected, you can refresh the page before the cutscene ends; the cutscene will restart, allowing you to make the choice again and choose the option you intended, rather than the one you accidentally clicked.

Hope this helps people out in the future c:

Seems relevant, so bumping this again c: You can also reset the day before completion and make the choice again, if the cutscene is accidentally completed.

Awww, I was having fun with this. sad.gif Middle of the fourth day, I think? I was leading the reindeer back and got stuck against one of the little drops you're supposed to go down. Now it's glitched and I can't restart it or get away from there or anything. I'm just stuck. sad.gif

You know how lots of people have mentioned wanting to do all nice, but getting annoyed at all the exploitation of SNOWA and picked naughty ones? Well I was planning to do a bit of both, but ended up doing all nice so far. =/

I was naughty on the first with picking the tree, but only because I jumped in without knowing what I was doing.

I've been careful since!

Phew! I finally finished all the daily quests, including completing the snowman, without getting stuck in the weird time loop glitch.

One weird thing, though - in my sack there is still the letter for Perl, even though I delivered all the letters and completed that day. When I try to give Perl the letter now, she isn't in her home. Any ideas? I don't want this to screw up my completion of this event.

Phew! I finally finished all the daily quests, including completing the snowman, without getting stuck in the weird time loop glitch.

One weird thing, though - in my sack there is still the letter for Perl, even though I delivered all the letters and completed that day. When I try to give Perl the letter now, she isn't in her home. Any ideas? I don't want this to screw up my completion of this event.

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Duplicate items have no effect on your game completion.

Man, the game's so cute and I'd like to play it to completion but the horrible lag in larger maps makes it nigh-unplayable for me. sad.gif Hopefully there's nothing outside the game proper completion is linked too.

I just wish I could get past day 2. Still stuck, have tried everything (refreshing, cleaning cache, etc).

At one point, I was able to complete days 3 & 4, but the next time I came back, it had knocked me back to day 2. Completed day 2 & 3 again, then knocked back to day 2. I give up. sad.gif

Oh myI'm so sorry to hear that. The only trouble I ran into was when my character and the game froze when I was playing day one and clicking to see what different things were and what they would do. Refreshing the game for me free though. I hope your problem is solved soon.

You know how lots of people have mentioned wanting to do all nice, but getting annoyed at all the exploitation of SNOWA and picked naughty ones? Well I was planning to do a bit of both, but ended up doing all nice so far. =/

I admit that, after my against-exploitation post, I just wanted to go naughty but... that cute Gold "puppy" was too cute for words and I "needed" to get him home safe. Betrayed my "nice doormat" self sad.gif

I've been alternating between naughty and nice (kinda reflects rl haha) but I do feel bad that I ripped flowers out of the old lady's garden. I thought they would grow back after completing the day, but they haven't, so now I must face my guilt whenever I walk past. tongue.gif

PS is anyone else getting interference when playing the game and doing other things, like streaming music or movies? It makes my laptop stutter (?) when I'm crossing boundaries in the game. Not a problem I guess, but it's odd.

Edited by Tawanda001

Is something wrong with the game? I'm up to the day of delivering the Janus' birthday invitation to the other dragon. My character will not navigate properly ... doing weird stuff like would start walking and would not stop and can't reverse them, etc. makes getting around next to impossible. Reloaded several times to no effect. Even reset the day. Now the game won't load at all...it's just frozen on the loading bar screen.

Not sure what day where you have to deliver the invitation to the dragons, but I was going too fast and now my tree is a bit droopy (and I wasn't able to reset it in time). There goes my perfect niceness sad.gif

Mine too! I hit enter to finish the line and BAM day complete and I have no clue what I picked because it's over.

Hey, I got my bred holiday dragons gendered today and well, I got this:

user posted image

The wiki says the Mistletoes are an all female breed so, is this a new improvement to the species or some sort of glitch? Not complaining though, just wanted to make sure rolleyes.gif

Is something wrong with the game? I'm up to the day of delivering the Janus' birthday invitation to the other dragon. My character will not navigate properly ... doing weird stuff like would start walking and would not stop and can't reverse them, etc. makes getting around next to impossible. Reloaded several times to no effect. Even reset the day. Now the game won't load at all...it's just frozen on the loading bar screen.

it's been like that for me for hours, someone must've made an oopsie