TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Alright I have a very poor goldfish memory and I'm freaking out that I missed a day. I have to hang garlands up on the lamp posts. Am I caught up? It's 10pm where I am so it's reset.

Urg, my game has randomly reset itself twice now; the screen went blank mid-progress, first after leaving the mayor & now at the baker's. When the game recovered, I was back at the square, & the lamps are bare. I'm going to try one more time & hope I don't have to restart again; if it does, I'll just wait till later today to finish.

I read that the game freezing when you try to hang up garlands has been fixed, but it's still happening to me. as soon as i put up a garland and close the text box it just stays frozen and no amount of refreshing fixes it sad.gif

is anyone else still having problems with the game freezing or am i the only one now?

I'm still getting it as well sad.gif

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the music from the game? I really like it, especially the cave one.

I'm really glad you like it!

As for where to get the music, the soundtrack will be released later on.

Alright I have a very poor goldfish memory and I'm freaking out that I missed a day. I have to hang garlands up on the lamp posts. Am I caught up? It's 10pm where I am so it's reset.

Yes. Garlands on the lamp posts are today's task.

Mine has died at least ten times trying to hang the garland. I give up. The first time I tried, I got the garland, but couldn't find the darn house for the next part after the semstress...now, it won't work at all sad.gif (I mean black screen of death dead)

Edited by shadowrose45

I have ask for help but no one is helping me with reindeer one.

I can see them but i can't get to them.

Would some one please help me asap?

If you do not post in forums than please PM me.

I'm still getting it as well sad.gif

Same, I keep on freezing try to put up the garlands. xd.png

so that makes three, huh.

edit: oh, well that new. Now I just got a black screen.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I read that the game freezing when you try to hang up garlands has been fixed, but it's still happening to me. as soon as i put up a garland and close the text box it just stays frozen and no amount of refreshing fixes it sad.gif

is anyone else still having problems with the game freezing or am i the only one now?

No you're not sad.gif

After changing browsers to get the game to load, I am frozen to the first lamp post that I tried to decorate with garland.

I feel like the kid who stuck his tongue to the lamp post in the movie "Christmas Story".

When the baker came out and caught me trying to steal one of the pies it really caught me off guard. Totally wasn't expecting that after not getting caught doing all of the naught stuff I've been doing, lol.

Did everyone who chose the steal option get caught? I'm curious if it's possible to get away with it... xd.png

Same, I keep on freezing try to put up the garlands. xd.png

so that makes three, huh.

edit: oh, well that new. Now I just got a black screen.

I had to change browsers (FF to IE) to get rid of the black screen.

Edited by jis99

cool.gif What is this kitty that someone mentioned?

I just finished todays quest. I got distracted by my new kitten just as i was being given the currents, and didn't read who to give it to. I just talked to everyone on the map till I finally realized that the baker needed them.

I can just imagine my character having a derp moment and going "I wasn't paying attention, who am I meant to give these too?" and just walking up to everyone with the currents in her hands going "Did you need these?" until the baker took them and then saying "Well I don't know if I was meant to give them to you but, meh, good enough."

I think this is the kitten in question, and is likely a RL kitten belonging to Zephyr_Drake.

I have ask for help but no one is helping me with reindeer one.

I can see them but i can't get to them.

Would some one please help me asap?

If you do not post in forums than please PM me.

A little info would be nice. Where are you and what are you stuck on?

Does this help? :3 I can go back to the cave and get more screenshots of him standing there along with his parents, and if I still have the catapault glitch when I talk to him, then I can get screenshots of him walking back down to his standing place. biggrin.gif

That's really great! That definitely helps. Can you try getting more screenshot of him walking? I need the reverse of the top left. He has his right foot in front of him on that screenshot and to complete a walk, I'll need a snapshot of him with his left out.

Please pm it to me.

I'm a naughty girl, I stole a pie! happy.gif

What, I was hungry!

Sorry Ned...

~~~

And I closed the game and opened again, now it won't load.

~~~

Edit: @Roonie-Roe - I got caught. unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

I restarted my browser and it helped in making the freezing problem go away, but now I get stuck on loading screens! refreshed again, and now the game is completely black with no sound coming out

looks like I'm not the only person dealing with this

For the record, goldfish actually have a memory of over three months - they can learn to recognize their owner's faces and even do tricks! -an aquarist, le off topic

Anyway I finished today's task quite quickly! and actually chose nice this time. Still too bad I was accidentally naughty with the last one...

I think this is the kitten in question, and is likely a RL kitten belonging to Zephyr_Drake.

A little info would be nice. Where are you and what are you stuck on?

I am stuck on reindeer one i can see the reindeer but i can get to them at all.

For the record, goldfish actually have a memory of over three months - they can learn to recognize their owner's faces and even do tricks! -an aquarist, le off topic

Anyway I finished today's task quite quickly! and actually chose nice this time. Still too bad I was accidentally naughty with the last one...

And I actually chose naughty this time... though perhaps the reason is I'm annoyed and hungry in real life at the moment.

I'd need someone who hasn't completed day 9 yet to get screenshots to make bord. I think the mountain to the north is closed off after you complete it as I keep hitting an invisible wall.

I'll do you one better.

user posted image

I just hung garland on a lamp post and seem to have locked up the game. huh.gif

This has been my problem too for hours now sad.gif