TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

So where is this green dragon everyone is talking about located, I have not seen him/her. This has been a fun event, reminds me of Pokémon in a way, I'll be sad when it is over.

Galys' house is on the west side of the same map that the tailor's shop is in. Follow the dirt path to the west (left) from Robin's shop. You can also slide on the pond along the way to speed things up.

And what makes you think Robin's a she? ohmy.gif

Thank you!!!! biggrin.gif

So where is this green dragon everyone is talking about located, I have not seen him/her. This has been a fun event, reminds me of Pokémon in a way, I'll be sad when it is over.

East past the flower fields.

Thanks Fuzzbucket, I don't think I walked that far east, I saw the flowers picked them then left.

Once again i pressed spacebar too quickly and chose the naughty option to steal the pie tongue.gif This day was pretty fun nonetheless.

Why was I called a thief now? I didn't even get the naughty/nice choice, I was just cursed at!

I have to hang the garlands around the streetlights. but whenever I click it, the game freezes...

Try this method:

Here's what worked for me in the end: No amount of hard refresh worked, but a regular refresh of the browser after I got stuck hanging the first garland did the trick. Retried to hang the first garland and this time it worked. Hope this helps.

That was a cute little series of quests. I can just imagine my little character (who I think people have been referring to as SNOWA?) running about with all this stuff, haha.

Can't wait to see how the story ends. <3

just spent the last 10 minutes trying to find the door to the farm. did not realise it was in the side of the building xd.png

Guys im lost, what im supposed to do with Milo's garlands?

when i try to decorate a lamp i get stuck and everything on that game screen freezes

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

Guys im lost, what im supposed to do with Milo's garlands?

when i try to decorate a lamp i get stuck and everything on that game screen freezes

Try starting with a different lamp first. I got frozen when I did the one behind the tree first, but then refreshed and did all the others before that one and it was fine.

Just got distracted by a phone call and forgot what I was supposed to do next in the game xd.png

I don't want to read through the thread to avoid spoilers, so can someone please tell me where I'm supposed to bring the currants Galys gave me? <-- white text there

Edited by Ha-Ki

Just got distracted by a phone call and forgot what I was supposed to do next in the game xd.png

I don't want to read through the thread to avoid spoilers, so can someone please tell me where I'm supposed to bring the currants Galys gave me? <-- white text there

Take 'em to the baker - Ned, I think?

Take 'em to the baker - Ned, I think?

That makes sense - thank you!

Edit: Yay, delivered everything. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this little game, thanks to everyone who made this possible! It's running quite smoothly for me, as well, today was the first time the game froze for me (when I decorated the first lamp), but that was resolved by a refresh.

Edited by Ha-Ki

To the spriter who had the idea to name the piemaker Ned and have him complaining about the dead birds, I just want to say thank you for that awesome reference xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

anyone can help me? i cannot find the janus house to deliver the letter? please help at least in which direction to go, i believe i tried all houses and all directions as far as i could go but didnt find him sad.gif

thanks!

anyone can help me? i cannot find the janus house to deliver the letter? please help at least in which direction to go, i believe i tried all houses and all directions as far as i could go but didnt find him sad.gif

thanks!

Janus is the Holly dragon in the town square, he doesn't have a house.

To the spriter who had the idea to name the piemaker Ned and have him complaining about the dead birds, I just want to say thank you for that awesome reference xd.png

I never GET any of these references xd.png I have to look them up when someone mentions them... (and yes, now I know about Ned !)

I never GET any of these references xd.png I have to look them up when someone mentions them... (and yes, now I know about Ned !)

Don't worry fuzz, I had to google it too! rolleyes.gif (I don't watch a lot of TV, so...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Slightly off topic:

I know the feeling. It feels like with every Festival of Eggs I get less and less references xd.png

Back on topic:

The Pillow dragon still won't talk to me sad.gif

I have to hang the garlands around the streetlights. but whenever I click it, the game freezes...

I'm having the same issue sad.gif

Edit: Of course I only saw the suggestion to do a refresh after the first pole after I posted this, and it thankfully worked, so now I am unstuck again

Edited by Nimrodel

Slightly off topic:

I know the feeling. It feels like with every Festival of Eggs I get less and less references xd.png

Back on topic:

The Pillow dragon still won't talk to me sad.gif

It has never spoken to me,. Is it supposed to ? I just thought it was the quiet type xd.png