TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I already did the daily thing, and it said day complete. It said "you decide not to tell..." and I still have the pocketwatch in my inventory. I was trying to do all nice things.

Oh no, no fair! The options were switched, I didn't read the forum before playing, it made me do the naughty option even though I chose nice :c I'm upset, I was trying very hard to be nice every day.

Edited by Kaini

Wait, I thought I selected "give pocketwatch" and now it's acting like I kept the pocketwatch :C

I was trying for 100% nice...

(Give pocketwatch was the top option right???)

[+other reports]

I was coming here to see if this had happened to anybody else. I think we have a bug to report. xP

~

My that game was frustrating. You push the snowball kind of side on and some of the rocks appear bigger than they look. =p

I already did the daily thing, and it said day complete. It said "you decide not to tell..." and I still have the pocketwatch in my inventory. I was trying to do all nice things.

Same. I tried to complete before people posted to choose the other option. Kinda sad about this.

I wanna do-over. Pretty please???? unsure.gif

Wait, I thought I selected "give pocketwatch" and now it's acting like I kept the pocketwatch :C

I was trying for 100% nice...

(Give pocketwatch was the top option right???)

I selected the same thing, trying to be nice and now my tree is drooping dry.gif

So the "give pocket watch, but still keep it" is a bug, I assume? huh.gif Chose the "give" option, but it's still in my inventory, and now my tree is droopy - that wasn't the right/nice option I'm assuming? ^^;

I wanna do-over. Pretty please???? unsure.gif

ohmy.gif

be careful what you wish for !!! wink.gif

I wanted a do over for level 7 and now it will not let me go !!!

the adventures continue ... or not !!

LOL !!

[+other reports]

I was coming here to see if this had happened to anybody else. I think we have a bug to report. xP

PM'd Teej.

[+other reports]

~

My that game was frustrating. You push the snowball kind of side on and some of the rocks appear bigger than they look. =p

Yah, it definitely took a bit of trial and error. I also thought you had to go up into the maze more--took me a few belated seconds to realize the path was actually quite straightforward.

Same. I tried to complete before people posted to choose the other option. Kinda sad about this.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who has this problem..

I selected 'Give pocket watch' and it went on like I kept it? I've been really slow and careful to make sure I didn't select the wrong thing--so I know it wasn't that I just selected the wrong one. I was going for 100% nice too. sad.gif

Can we do a do-over on this?? Or is the choice already made?

Edited by HollowSoul

Yeah the options seem to have been flipped for today somehow.

They're working on it though! If this is your first naughty choice (it was for me oops) I'm sure Santa will forgive us for being naughty once or twice.

Yah, it definitely took a bit of trial and error. I also thought you had to go up into the maze more--took me a few belated seconds to realize the path was actually quite straightforward.

Yeah, the first few times I did it and kept breaking the snowball I was like WHY and then realized I was going the wrong way LOL. Good maze. xP

I had to check the forum to see if the bug cleared up before I finished the quest. Thank God it wasn't. Now my day is complete.

Yeah the options seem to have been flipped for today somehow.

They're working on it though! If this is your first naughty choice (it was for me oops) I'm sure Santa will forgive us for being naughty once or twice.

I don't want to keep the pocketwatch though since in story, it was the only thing left the character(s) had in memory of their grandfather. I really don't like the fact that I ended up keeping it. sad.gif

I really want to change that--seeing the watch in my bag still just makes me sad cause I know this feeling of having something that belongs to someone close who has passed. That is something I really cannot forgive in my character/game now..

Plus my tree is droopy and I don't like that.

I had to check the forum to see if the bug cleared up before I finished the quest. Thank God it wasn't. Now my day is complete.

It took me a second try to realize that there was a third one and a few more derpy tries to get the last ball to olaf. I forgot you could slide off the edge. Definitely not one of my finer moments XD

So the "give pocket watch, but still keep it" is a bug, I assume? huh.gif Chose the "give" option, but it's still in my inventory, and now my tree is droopy [..]

Same happened to me.

Yup! I chose Keep Pocketwatch and he spun around in joy. Choose keep till it's cleared everyone!

Also this game is much smoother on a new laptop bless Christmas and 8gb RAM.

I don't suggest that. Maybe after the bug is cleared, you have selected the naughty option after all. sad.gif You want nothing to do with bugs! They get inside you, scramble up your minds, and turn you naughty when you're being nice.

Well, I really hope we get to do today over ... I didn't read the forum first because I wanted to figure the day or on my own. I really wanted my play through to be good.

After rolling that stupid snowball all over the place I finally got the snowman made. Then selected the option to give back the watch, but the dialog proceeded as if I had kept it. I know it isn't going to make any difference in the end, but it just makes me sad because I tried to do the right thing and ended up disappointing the poor guy! I did notice that the order of the options was switched, but I figured that was intentional to trick people who were picking without reading. *sigh*

Why can't I get to the third snowball? I keep trying, but I can't seem to get near to it.

The Naughty/Nice option confusion has been fixed and electing to return the item should now correctly grant you a nice completion for the day. Thanks everyone for your reports!

Well, I really hope we get to do today over ... I didn't read the forum first because I wanted to figure the day or on my own. I really wanted my play through to be good.

Exact same..

Please have a do over? sad.gif This one kinda hit close to home and I really want to give the watch back..