TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Agreed because I am NOT building that snowman again, LOL. It really is just one day. In the long term, that really shouldn't affect you if you've been making majority naughty OR nice choices. it'll mostly affect folks who have about an even amount of each. o3o

For me it isn't a question of whether I'll be mainly naughty or mainly nice, it's the principle of keeping a watch that is so important to someone.

Is VALA suppose to still be there after the "Day Complete!" & say "that he is building snowman and could we help him, please"?

Same on mine.

He wants help building a snowman but the snowman is already built? I want to give the watch back and get my 100% nice back.

Hmm. A day reset button would be nice. I was going for all nice but as long as it won't make any difference in the end I'm not too fussed. Thanks for squishing bugs, Odeen!

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4 & 8:

Day 4 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Day 4 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Day 8 (Snowballs): https://i.imgur.com/GY3kaKO.png Tip: Always stand a little higher then the snowball, when trying to push it sideways. And don't overpush it!

Do not open images if you want to do this challenges yourself!

Edited by Helel

For me it isn't a question of whether I'll be mainly naughty or mainly nice, it's the principle of keeping a watch that is so important to someone.

laugh.gif Then in that case, you can return it in the New Year. Say to him, that you've just found it at that time. I'll be doing the same thing. In my imagination even if the Dragon Cave mini event game is over.

Trying to rescue Ansel and stuck on the 3rd rock in the cave. Have let it go and moved to different positions to push it again, but although I have tried from several different points, it won't move any further. I've gotten it to the point where I am so close to getting passed it, but I just can't get it to go that little bit extra.

Nevermind, finally got through lol

Edited by RoseRedAus

huh.gif

will someone please tell me how Day 8 is supposed to start ???

I appear to be trapped in Day 7 ...

huh.gif

will someone please tell me how Day 8 is supposed to start ???

I appear to be trapped in Day 7 ...

You go outside your house and PERL approaches you.

@Odeen: Glad to hear the bug has been fixed! :3 Though now when I try to redo what I've done, he just stands by the snowball area and the snowman is already completed, so I can't give back the watch =/ Does that mean my choice will stay, even though I want to fix it? =(

I also have this problem. The pocket watch is also still in my inventory.

Edited by Jazeki

Go back to your house.

But I wouldn't do day 8 just yet, there's an active glitch going on, they say it's been fixed for those who haven't done it, but apparently not since someone reported it still active. And those of us who have done it already, are up doo doo creek without a paddle.

I'd wait til morning.

Ugh, building that snowman was not fun. smile.gif The snowball was to hard to control and wouldn't always move when I wanted it to. I did want to give the pocket watch back and chose that option but the glitch was still in effect - oh well, I'll just be naughty today (even though I chose nice). I wouldn't want to reset the day I really don't want to build a snowman again.

I managed to give the pocketwatch back, but yeah, waiting until later would be the safest choice.

Click the reset button under the key directions.

Fuf, it helped. Thank you very much laugh.gif

Edited by livra

I did end up exploring a lot of the south before I found Vala (I just didn't notice him over there to begin with) but the exploring turned out to be fun. I found a cat. It wouldn't let me pick it up but it did meow at me.

People who accidentally ended up with the 'Naughty' outcome for day 8 should find they now have a clearer conscience.

People who accidentally ended up with the 'Naughty' outcome for day 8 should find they now have a clearer conscience.

Yay! Thanks for fixing it!

Thanks smile.gif My tree is no longer droopy (but I still have the watch in my backpack)

um....how did you fix it? I still have the pocketwatch, and the snowman is already built, no way to give the pocketwatch back.

If 'should have a clearer conscience' means the tree isn't droopy, mine still is. sad.gif

And I still can't redo day 8 to fix this--am I just stuck with this choice and my 100% nice route ruined?

um....how did you fix it? I still have the pocketwatch, and the snowman is already built, no way to give the pocketwatch back.

We are magical pixies and the leftover pocketwatch is a symptom of the bug fix.

If 'should have a clearer conscience' means the tree isn't droopy, mine still is. sad.gif

And I still can't redo day 8 to fix this--am I just stuck with this choice and my 100% nice route ruined?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and doing a hard refresh on your game?

Thank you. My tree perked back up. laugh.gif