TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Glad it's not just me. Apparently "Give pocketwatch" acts like the naughty option, because the pocketwatch is still in my inventory...

Has anyone tried the "Keep pocketwatch" option? Does it act like the nice option? Might be a mixup of text...

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Wait, I thought I selected "give pocketwatch" and now it's acting like I kept the pocketwatch :C

I was trying for 100% nice...

(Give pocketwatch was the top option right???)

Yes, that's correct. I triple checked and made sure before confirming. The result seemed like [spoilers] I kept the watch.I wanted 100% nice too. *hopes for an option to redo today's quest* sad.gif

To those who haven't finished the quest today, I suggest you wait for a bit until the bug clears out.

Edited by JolteonTails

mad.gif What the hell was that? The first option was supposed to be the Give Watch (nice) option. Everyone is experiencing the same glitch! sad.gif I was waiting to return the watch to the owner from the time I picked it up!

Edit to add: I suppose they mix the choices up because the naughty is always been the top and nice being the second option. tongue.gif I guess they switched positions to have a bit of a change, but that causes the wrong choices!

Edited by georgexu94

Wait, I thought I selected "give pocketwatch" and now it's acting like I kept the pocketwatch :C

I was trying for 100% nice...

(Give pocketwatch was the top option right???)

Same. Maybe this will end up being fixed? I was trying for 100% nice as well.

sad.gif

HELP !!!

am stuck on level 7 !!

I mean I finished it ...

well, it finished itself .. grrr

said day complete ..

yet ... shades of Groundhog Day

am deja vue- ing !!!

HUH ???

Yup! I chose Keep Pocketwatch and he spun around in joy. Choose keep till it's cleared everyone!

Also this game is much smoother on a new laptop bless Christmas and 8gb RAM.

I appear to have suffered the same problem as the others where giving the pocket watch makes the tree droopy and him act like I didn't give it. :c

I also still have the pocketwatch even though I chose to give the it. And Vala acted like I'd kept it. He said "thanks for not telling" instead of something like "thanks for finding it".

Yep... I'm very careful about how I select things. I even have screen capped proof of the answer I selected, "Give Pocketwatch". Usually the Naughty options are on top, so I wonder if that is why it was logged as Naughty. Fun little round, though. And... Kitteh!!!! wub.gif

EDIT: Typo fixing...

Edited by Nyxity

Yup! I chose Keep Pocketwatch and he spun around in joy. Choose keep till it's cleared everyone!

Also this game is much smoother on a new laptop bless Christmas and 8gb RAM.

Aha, so it is a mixup of text.

I hope this can be fixed and those of us who have already done the day can have it reset... I really want to give the pocketwatch to him...

Hmm... It seems I can't push the snowballs left or right. Only up and down. Is it supposed to be that way?

Huh, yah. If we're being punished for not telling Perl, first of all I didn't agree to not tell her, I just returned the watch. And if it was a matter of returning it to him, then sure he lost it, but he was pretty upset about it and deserved a second chance, no?

Iunno, seems like either it's a glitch or the dialogue left for some morally fuzzy ground. It's not like he was a naughty child doing something wrong whose mom we didn't tell about it, after all.

Edit: lol so it's a glitch! That's simpler to understand at least.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Hmm... It seems I can't push the snowballs left or right. Only up and down. Is it supposed to be that way?

Try standing slightly above the snowball and you should be able move it left or right.

Any way to eventually give the pocketwatch back to the kid? I was hitting the space bar for the dialog, trying not to go to fast, and it did anyway....so I did the bad thing and my tree is droopy. I did try to hit backspace but after I did the dialog, it said complete before I could go back. I wanna give it back!!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

You have to be careful of where you position the sprite. The "boundaries" are a bit off. Expirement and you should find the right distance you need the avatar to be from the snowball.

I could push it left and right by standing a bit above it instead of directly beside it.

He tells me I need to push the snowballs together. I push the snowballs together, causing one to deflate, and earn myself an endless loop of "I guess we'll have to start over." Am I not supposed to push the snowballs together- like he said to? Is this happening to anybody else?

I choose to keep the pocketwatch in order to give it to him, and it worked! So just choose to keep it if you want to play nice tongue.gif

Just wanted to say I did the Naughty Option and it gave the pocketwatch to the kid. So the options are opposite of each other. If you wish to be nice pick the bottom one and if you want to be naughty pick the top one for now.

Everyone be careful when picking.

He tells me I need to push the snowballs together. I push the snowballs together, causing one to deflate, and earn myself an endless loop of "I guess we'll have to start over." Am I not supposed to push the snowballs together- like he said to? Is this happening to anybody else?

You need to push the two snowballs to the snowball in the south that has buttons on it.

You need to push the two snowballs to the snowball in the south that has buttons on it.

Thanks for the help! I knew I was doing something wrong. tongue.gif