TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Okay, let's see what we can observe from the hatchlings and eggs!

They could possibly be related to bones or skeletons because of their codes and the picture. Skull, xbone, and 3spooky5me (which relates to spooky skeletons). There has also been some suspicions of a werewolf or crow-related dragon, originating namely from their brown coloration and feathered wings. Maybe inspired by hellhounds? Perhaps they could also have something to do with the potion brewing, like how some dragons from previous events had been hinted at during theirs.

user posted image Eggs (The pattern on this egg’s shell is unsettling..):

- Pale brown

- Lightly flecked with gold

- Swirly, ghostly markings

The eggs may just be visually unsettling due to their markings, but there's also a chance that some type of magic is radiated from the egg, similar to Desipis dragon eggs.

user posted image S1s ("Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It skitters around in the shadows, seemingly repelled by light."):

- Pale brown, like eggs

- Lanky, vaguely canine builds

- Slim, small tails

- Large red eyes

- Lack markings and gold flecks

Okay, so these dragons have some sort of affinity to darkness or aversion to light. Skittering implies light and energetic movement, possibly due to playfulness or fear of light. Is it repulsed by light simply because it is nocturnal, or for magical reasons?

user posted image/user posted image S2s ("And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing."):

- Grown larger and slightly more avian in appearance

- Large, feathered wings, banded gold

- Appear to have developed faint markings along sides

- Golden antlers/branched horns. Male's horns are larger.

- Beaklike faces

Nothing has been revealed in this description, but the hatchlings have become a bit more ominous. Proud stances and shifty eyes.

What do you guys think?

Okay, let's see what we can observe from the hatchlings and eggs!

They could possibly be related to bones or skeletons because of their codes and the picture. Skull, xbone, and 3spooky5me (which relates to spooky skeletons). There has also been some suspicions of a werewolf or crow-related dragon, originating namely from their brown coloration and feathered wings. Maybe inspired by hellhounds? Perhaps they could also have something to do with the potion brewing, like how some dragons from previous events had been hinted at during theirs.

user posted image Eggs (The pattern on this egg’s shell is unsettling..):

- Pale brown

- Lightly flecked with gold

- Swirly, ghostly markings

The eggs may just be visually unsettling due to their markings, but there's also a chance that some type of magic is radiated from the egg, similar to Desipis dragon eggs.

user posted image S1s ("Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It skitters around in the shadows, seemingly repelled by light."):

- Pale brown, like eggs

- Lanky, vaguely canine builds

- Slim, small tails

- Large red eyes

- Lack markings and gold flecks

Okay, so these dragons have some sort of affinity to darkness or aversion to light. Skittering implies light and energetic movement, possibly due to playfulness or fear of light. Is it repulsed by light simply because it is nocturnal, or for magical reasons?

user posted image/user posted image S2s ("And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing."):

- Grown larger and slightly more avian in appearance

- Large, feathered wings, banded gold

- Appear to have developed faint markings along sides

- Golden antlers/branched horns. Male's horns are larger.

- Beaklike faces

Nothing has been revealed in this description, but the hatchlings have become a bit more ominous. Proud stances and shifty eyes.

What do you guys think?

I think it will be some canine/avian thing. Like a hell hound with wings or a griffen.

Very crippled and appears like a zombie or neglected.

Able to speak to spirits and dead.

Edited by Elementzal

The s2 hatchlings reminded me of a wendingo. At least that's the first thing that came to my mind.

Well, that's my four eggs. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow up. I've also gotten my full set of bred zombies; next year I'll work on CB zombies so I can have the differentiated tombstones. One Zombie Fodder hatchling refused to die! I had to dip into my actual hatchlings, it was very traumatic.

ETA: If they've got antlers, perhaps they're drakes?

Edited by SilverGreeneye

I think it will be some canine/avian thing. Like a hell hound with wings or a griffen.

Very crippled and appears like a zombie or neglected.

Able to speak to spirits and dead.

oohhhh a halloween griffin I like that idea

To me they make me think of some sort of evil scavenger, will eat the dead and that kind of thing, only coming out at night. Perhaps prefers bones or something given the appearance of the egg.

Maybe it is the feathers, and the brownish coloration but I am getting a spooky vulture vibe more than anything.

Edited by Nectaris

Well, that's my four eggs. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow up. I've also gotten my full set of bred zombies; next year I'll work on CB zombies so I can have the differentiated tombstones. One Zombie Fodder hatchling refused to die! I had to dip into my actual hatchlings, it was very traumatic.

ETA: If they've got antlers, perhaps they're drakes?

No, they can be vampire bitten.

Abandoned the four I got earlier today in the AP and replaced them. They're are so easy to catch, I wasn't expecting this at all. Will do the same with the other three once their timer runs out - maybe somebody will get lucky in a couple days smile.gif

No, they can be vampire bitten.

I can verify this. I pulled up one of my vampires it is definitely possible to toss the new eggs to them so... nope, not drakes.

Yay, Happy Halloween!

The eggs and hatchies look awesome! They kind of remind me of deers!

Can't wait to see what the adults look like~

There is something very special about incubating an egg with a mushroom xd.png

Hmmmmm.......can zombies really die twice?

still alive zombie

Apparently they can:

Twice dead zombie

Normally I'd think this is cool, but I don't want my hatchling Zombies created this year to disappear in 2 weeks (like tombstones do).

TJ, can you freeze this years Zombie hatchlings like you did in years past?

Thank you!

Apparently they can:

Twice dead zombie

Normally I'd think this is cool, but I don't want my hatchling Zombies created this year to disappear in 2 weeks (like tombstones do).

TJ, can you freeze this years Zombie hatchlings like you did in years past?

Thank you!

It's Night of the Living Undead. O_O

That has to be some sort of weird glitch.

I just bred all the remaining Halloween dragons - all CBs or ones with nice lineages - hope they'll still be around the AP when my new eggs hatch.

oh wow sweet. I've kind of just been grabbing what I can and not paying a ton of attention to codes

Thanks! I figure I've dropped a few to the AP now, I can treat myself to some ones with nice codes to keep now. smile.gif

Holy bleep I seem to have an Old Pink egg. JUST what I always wanted - how can I make sure to keep it ??? xd.png

The zombie thing seems to be a glitch - there's a thread. My new ones are like that too - and all my old ones have lost their descriptions.

I saw an egg somewhere with a xYep2 code. Cool as well x'D

Wish I got any cool codes tho ;-; one of my eggs has an ''umm'' in its code so I guess close enough xd.png

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

I just want to be sure:

are the Halloween still breedable tomorrow on 1st November, or is today the last day to breed them?

Because Tj stated. breedable for the full length of the event, until november 1st

But does that include the 1st of Nov., or does it mean until the 1st begins...? blink.gif

Thanks for your answers! I'll be breeding my leftover halloweens today then!

Edited by milkaq66