TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

errrr...U all talk of the Hatchling but i don't see any hatchling on U're scrolls of the new Halloween eggs ????where can i see the Hatchling

First post of this topic. TJ always posts his eggs there, and they're hatched already.

errrr...U all talk of the Hatchling but i don't see any hatchling on U're scrolls of the new Halloween eggs ????where can i see the Hatchling

TJ's, on the first post of this thread. None of us have hatchlings yet.

ninja.gif'd

Edited by Gryphonic

Can zombies be placed where you want them, if you succeed in making one?

Yes. I use custom sort. I did it last night to the two zombies I made. They are still there today. You should be able to move them anywhere on your scroll. We used to not be able to, but TJ fixed that couple years ago.

You can only see TJ's hatchlings of the new Halloween breeds - go to the top of the first page of this thread.

Our own Halloween eggs haven't hatched yet. smile.gif

TJ's, on the first post of this thread. None of us have hatchlings yet.

ninja.gif'd

OH !!! yeah saw biggrin.gif cool TY for helping me this my first event tongue.gif

Why does my zombie say it's dead and it is not a failed attempt at magic?

That's the final Zombie description

Did anyone else have 100% zombie turn? This is my first post this entire event, I'm down about 30 treats, and I can't catch the new Halloweens for an hour. xd.png

Did anyone else have 100% zombie turn? This is my first post this entire event, I'm down about 30 treats, and I can't catch the new Halloweens for an hour. xd.png

That's an amazing outcome!

I got 25% though, which all things considered isn't too bad!

Mine was 33.3%. I've had it higher as well as lower in previous years, but never anywhere near 100%.

You killed an egg, I think? Then you might not have any more kill actions left over for now.

I still have the option available and I havent killed anything today. The button is just not responding and that's weird

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

That's an amazing outcome!

I got 25% though, which all things considered isn't too bad!

To be fair, I only had 3 adults killed. Also, I just killed two hatchlings, one disintegrated and one revived. So I'm not at 100% anymore. But I did get 3 male adult CB zombies!

Happy Halloween everyone!

So this years eggs are an evil breed of Lama's. Good to see some variety.

Time to get some zombies while my previous batch of eggs hatch.

llamas was just a random guess/ look. they seem to be more like hell hounds.

and if they are i already got dibs on "Hound of Baskerville" name. ninja.gif

I still have the option available and I havent killed anything today. The button is just not responding and that's weird

It does say on your scroll that the dead egg was killed. Check your log here to see whether you've used the kill action already.

It does say on your scroll that the dead egg was killed. Check your log here to see whether you've used the kill action already.

I killed the egg on the 27th and I still have 4 more times to use the action but the button still won't work

I killed the egg on the 27th and I still have 4 more times to use the action but the button still won't work

what steps are you taking and on which dragon breeds?

what steps are you taking and on which dragon breeds?

I just thought if I killed a hatchie and revived it, I might get a zombie. Unless it doesn't work like that?

Are you sure you killed your hatchie? Sometimes the little buggers tend to evade your blade and stays happily alive on your scroll. Trying again on the same hatchie will just give you the same result wink.gif

Are you sure you killed your hatchie? Sometimes the little buggers tend to evade your blade and stays happily alive on your scroll. Trying again on the same hatchie will just give you the same result wink.gif

I wanted to kill it but the button wouldnt work so it didnt avoid my attack or anything

I just thought if I killed a hatchie and revived it, I might get a zombie. Unless it doesn't work like that?

well some dragon breeds don't turn. and eggs wont turn either

when you use the kill action you get 2 outcomes. no guarantee the dragon will die.

1 the dragon evades your attack and lives

2 your dragon dies, showing a tombstone marker instead of the dragon.

THEN after you use revive you get another 2 outcomes. no guarantee of zombie.

1 it fails and dissaperes, becoming useless.

2 its successful and you get a zombie.

Edited by reddof-f6

well some dragon breeds don't turn. and eggs wont turn either

when you use the kill action you get 2 outcomes. no guarantee the dragon will die.

1 the dragon evades your attack and lives

2 your dragon dies, showing a tombstone marker instead of the dragon.

THEN after you use revive you get another 2 outcomes. no guarantee of zombie.

1 it fails and dissaperes, becoming useless.

2 its successful and you get a zombie.

Yes, I understood that much. But the kill button isn't responding when I press it so I can't even kill it. Oh well, I'll try next year