TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I just want to be sure:

are the Halloween still breedable tomorrow on 1st November, or is today the last day to breed them?

Because Tj stated. breedable for the full length of the event, until november 1st

But does that include the 1st of Nov., or does it mean until the 1st begins...? blink.gif

Today is the last day, the event will end at midnight tonight.

If it's like past years, it means Halloween breeding will end when the 1st starts.

I see people mention dimorphism for these hatchies but try as I might I can't see any difference. Anyone wanna point it out for me?

If it's like past years, it means Halloween breeding will end when the 1st starts.

I see people mention dimorphism for these hatchies but try as I might I can't see any difference. Anyone wanna point it out for me?

It's really subtle - look closely at the horns. The male has slightly bigger/more elaborate ones.

Thank you TJ and spriter/s!

Happy Halloween!

I've got my eggs and can't wait to see the dragons. laugh.gif

Awesome looking dragon, I can't wait to see them all grown up. The young ones are adorable laugh.gif

Oh man my partner got an awesome code. Going to try and trade her for it. 7Syn7. 7 Deadly Sins!

It's really subtle - look closely at the horns. The male has slightly bigger/more elaborate ones.

Wow, *never* would've seen that on my own! Thanks.

I'm using all my potions right now, and I have all the potion-affected dragons at the top of my scroll, and it looks so awesome!

Who else really wants the black GW form and dark ridgewing to be an alt ;w;? It is so pretty.

My dragons are all ready for the tricks and the treats biggrin.gif and I have 6 little eggs are nestled together of the new release.

Oh noooo they're really cute. Why must they be limited to one holiday ;o;

How are the drops working? I've been on for half an hour refreshing often, and haven't seen a single egg drop at all> :/

I want my old pink eggs to revert to old pink DRAGONS when they change "back".

I want my old pink eggs to revert to old pink DRAGONS when they change "back".

Mine turned back just normally.

Mine turned back just normally.

Oh I know. But I still WANT xd.png

I haven't seen an egg in an hour and I only have today to capture them? sad.gif

Look for them during five minute drops, that's how I caught mine. xx:00, xx:05, xx:10 and so on. smile.gif

That is weird...I grabbed mine a little over an hour ago and they were flooding like crazy, but I just checked and saw none. No luck at the 5minute drops? what about the hour drops?

Yes you do - and keep looking - there have been loads. I was just spam clicking (as you do !) and got one - and four "you are already overburdened".

You are looking on the hour and on the five minuteses ?

It was a piece of cake to catch the 7 eggs, I didn't even need the hour drop! biggrin.gif

OHMY I just realized that I'm scroll locked! ohmy.gif

Edited by danicast

For those having trouble finding eggs:

Make sure you check all the biomes. I just saw some in the Coast and Desert and all the other biomes were emptty

To all the the ones who couln't find any eggs in the biomes:

Try to get your eggs at XX:00 and then every 5 minutes so at XX:05 then XX:10 and so on.

CAVE-TIME your own clock may be a bit off or the cave time is a bit off. wink.gif Do not forget to refresh.