TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I bred one egg 16 minutes too late to have it hatch in time and was gifted another which may hatch in time, but barely. So I will most likely only have 5 of the new dragons. Maybe I can find another on the AP or trade for it. I try to have even pairs.

I mixed a bunch of potions and administered them to my dragons. There were a few I didn't bother with, but I think I did at least one of most of them. I was thinking of moving the affected ones to the top of my scroll, but that is just too much work! Most of them are on the first two pages anyway. And my dinos are on the last page.

So Infi is the spriter of at least the hatchlings for this new dragon. Good job! I can't wait to see the adults. Those three days waiting for TJ's adults are always super long!

Is there something wrong with the fog option because I hid all my eggs and now they are dead. Wtf. I'm so pissed right now it's not even funny. Stayed up all night to catch them and now I have nothing to show for Halloween. All my egg slots are taken by these broken freaking shells because something somewhere f-ed up. They told me they were sick, so I hid them how did they still die? WTF!!!

Eggs can still die in the fog.

So sorry for that to happen. Like Prince_Xanthius said, it is best to wait at least 24 hours and then you can put them in hatcheries.

Got six hatchies earlier today and I'm currently waiting for another shadowwalker to hatch. Just came here to see the hatchies, and love them - they're so cute!

Thanks, TJ and srpiter(s)!

Is there something wrong with the fog option because I hid all my eggs and now they are dead. Wtf. I'm so pissed right now it's not even funny. Stayed up all night to catch them and now I have nothing to show for Halloween. All my egg slots are taken by these broken freaking shells because something somewhere f-ed up. They told me they were sick, so I hid them how did they still die? WTF!!!

Well I was going to tell you that eggs that died of sickness do not use slots but, looking at your scroll, it would seem that your slots are all taken by new eggs. Anyway, sometimes is too late, even fogging does not save sick eggs. I would suggest avoiding to put new eggs in hatcheries, maybe waiting until they have 5 days left. ninja.gif 'ed biggrin.gif

Edited by NotBambi

That's horrible. sad.gif Although if they died of sickness, they won't take up egg slots any more and they are still dropping. Qick, grab some more while you still can!

For future reference, it's best not to post holiday eggs ANYWHERE until they are at least 24 hours old, because hatcheries have really high traffic during holiday periods and they get sick fast.

Wait, really? Huh, might explain why my egg got sick so fast.. Really hoping I can still save it.

really wish I had kept my 7th slot open for code hunting, just saw 2 Halloweens go by with the codes -Ass- & herd-

Edited by InugamiZERO

Well I was going to tell you that eggs that died of sickness do not use slots but, looking at your scroll, it would seem that your slots are all taken by new eggs. Anyway, sometimes is too late, even fogging does not save sick eggs. I would suggest avoiding to put new eggs in hatcheries, maybe waiting until they have 5 days left. ninja.gif 'ed biggrin.gif

I was figure the dead eggs would take a slots, but looks like it doesn't this time.

Yay!

And this is the reason I wait a bit before I put halloween in sites lol

Just caught number 6, and therefore I now have one from each biome. biggrin.gif

Did you have your egg in any of the fansites?

I was figure the dead eggs would take a slots, but looks like it doesn't this time.

Yay!

And this is the reason I wait a bit before I put halloween in sites lol

In general, when there are new releases and therefore a lot of "traffic", it is a good idea to not put any egg, Halloweens or not, in hatcheries until they have 5 days or less left. With the exception of eggs that have been picked up in the AP since they are 1 day older than the age shown by the site.

Just saw the hatchies. They're super cute~ I have 6 of the new eggs. Just waiting for a SW egg I have to hatch before I get a 7th. Hoping I can trade for a few more.

And just like every year, 5 kills but no zombie sad.gif

How can people be so lucky with them? xd.png

Well, I guess I'm lucky now.

I had 1 adult and 1 hatchling ready to become undead.

The adult is now zombified while the hatchling remains dead.

They are the cutest thing ever <3

// Uu I'm so happy: Got two new zombies, an adult and a frozen hatchie <3

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Aaannndddd i believe I've bred all my old Halloweens 'cept a 2nd gen. Grave from Holly!

+ abandoned 4 new halloween eggs earlier + will abandon five more in ~5 hours.

+ got a new adult zombie!

biggrin.gif Happy Halloween everyone!

edit: also the hatchlings look kinda freaky and kinda look like deer

Edited by kiyoura

At least Halloweens are replaceable due to no limits. Post Christmas or Valentines eggs too early and have them die and you can't get any more due to the two per scroll limit which won't reset till the eggshells are gone. DON"T POST HOLIDAYS TILL AFTER AT LEAST 24 HOURS!!

I thought that eggs that die of sickness don't take up egg slots. unsure.gif

I thought that eggs that die of sickness don't take up egg slots. unsure.gif

They don't.

My Zombie Results:

Adults: 6 out of 10 turned Zombie,4 disintegrated.

S2 hatchlings: 2 out of 10 turned Zombie, 2 were revived, 6 disintegrated.

Not too bad cool.gif

They don't.

I'm asking because the person who lost all their eggs to sickness claims that they are taking up the slots. sad.gif