TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Looks like it's some kind of shadow dragon, maybe? But I'm probably wrong xd.png Either way, I get the feeling these will look lovely with some of the paler dragons, like Whites or SWs or Snow Angels...

aww, they turned more bird like. was really hopeing for hell hound. sad.gif

they still look good though. =]

Did anyone try biting these guys? It looks like they have antlers, so a potential Drake? It would be cool if they were.

Oh wow! Are these going to be crow or raven dragons? I love the feathered wings! wub.gif

Caught two pairs! Phew. These hatchlings are very nice smile.gif

Their eyes are so big, I thought they had two! Interesting look so far, but I hope the adults have more gold than the hatchlings. That would make them more unique than the usual dark Halloweens.

Did anyone try biting these guys? It looks like they have antlers, so a potential Drake? It would be cool if they were.

Just checked, they show up on the Bite list.

Aww. Oh well they still look really cool.

Bred all of my messies for the freezers out there, so hopefully they will get picked up. Happy to see most of my clean ones were taken as well.

Man, I've been waiting all this morning for another handful of incubates to become available so I can hatch the last batch of old halloween eggs and fill up with the new.... and I was so excited about finally getting the incubate that I forgot to influence them! I bet they'll all misgender now sad.gif

Oh well.

The new hatchies look adorable - I thought the ungendered ones looked a bit like greyhounds and they still have that shape when sitting, so I'm really excited about the adults - I love that body type!

Man, I've been waiting all this morning for another handful of incubates to become available so I can hatch the last batch of old halloween eggs and fill up with the new.... and I was so excited about finally getting the incubate that I forgot to influence them! I bet they'll all misgender now sad.gif

Oh well.

The new hatchies look adorable - I thought the ungendered ones looked a bit like greyhounds and they still have that shape when sitting, so I'm really excited about the adults - I love that body type!

incubate doesnt effect influence.

only the age of the egg. 3 days or less.

Looks like they aren't werewolves, if they were, they'd probably not have wings such as these. My guess is a harpy or something. smile.gif

I like the Griffin-esque suggestion someone mentioned. If it has feathered wings we can assume that it is partly based on a bird of some sort, the head seems to suggest that too.

incubate doesnt effect influence.

only the age of the egg. 3 days or less.

They never said it did.

I believe what they meant was, they wanted them to gender a certain way...and because they missed the chance to INFLUENCE waiting on the incubate bsa, they will probably misgender as in...less chance now that they will gender defaulty the way they would want.