TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Yes, I understood that much. But the kill button isn't responding when I press it so I can't even kill it. Oh well, I'll try next year

is it greyed out? if so, it means you have no chances left.

is it greyed out? if so, it means you have no chances left.

It's not greyed out.

''Kill the hatchling. (You can use this action 4 more times before you must wait for a few weeks)''

It's not greyed out.

''Kill the hatchling. (You can use this action 4 more times before you must wait for a few weeks)''

can you click on it at all? like does it take you to enter your password?

can you click on it at all? like does it take you to enter your password?

Yes. I enter the pasword and click kill. It is clickable but doesn;t do anything and the hatchie stays alive. No message that it avoided the attack or anything

I've raised my two hatchies this way and they're still alive xd.png I just keep an eye on them and if they get sick, I fog them for a while

It's not the safest way to raise your dragons, there is a good chance that sooner or later you'll end up with dead eggs. Some are more sensitive to views than others. I raise my dragons by putting them into one or two hatcheries at 6d 5h - 6d. Sometimes if I'm impatient I'll stick them in at 6 d 12h, but only one slow hatchery at that point. I almost never have sick eggs, and when I have it's always been the more finicky breeds that I pushed views on. It's probably been years since I've had sick eggs. But everyone has what works for them, good luck and be careful with your holiday eggs. You can't replace the CB if they die.

Yes. I enter the pasword and click kill. It is clickable but doesn;t do anything and the hatchie stays alive. No message that it avoided the attack or anything

can you post a screen shot of the page after you enter and click?

So there won't be a flood this year of new eggs? With this lag? Great.

Man, these eggs are scooped up quick. I don't remember it being this hard last year. blink.gif

They're gone very quickly at the :05's, but they last a little longer at the top of the hour.

After getting egglocked, I tried for my zombies. I got three I needed for my scroll goal out of my 5 tries. Not bad! smile.gif I just need an ungendered S2 hatchling, so I'll give it a try next year.

I logged into the cave at 8a cst and there haven't been any eggs in any of the biomes at all. Is there something wrong? It's 8:21 cst now.

Still no eggs in the caves, can somebody please tell me why? All I'm getting are the things for the Brewing up Mischief.

I saw eggs one time last night when I tried, then there were no more. I decided to wait until

this morning. I've now been trying for 39 min. I've clean my cache, my history and anything

else I can do, and still nothing.

Edited by GreenDragonMama

Three out of four of my dragons dodged the blade when I tried to kill them. Is that normal?

Three out of four of my dragons dodged the blade when I tried to kill them. Is that normal?

Regrettably, yes. sad.gif

yes. some dragons dodge more easily then others to.

Money says they're werewolf dragons

That'd be sort of cool. I'll be curious to see. I've got three of them so far. I would LIKE to get just one more so I have tow CB pairs of these!

Edited by Silverswift

Money says they're werewolf dragons

those are still on the finished requested dragons list.

edit: or at least they were. these arnt the ones i saw though.

Edited by reddof-f6

Darn. I've tried turning a few more dragons into zombies, but they all died. Except for the two who dodged my blade. I think I'm going to accept my losses and stop for this year. It kinda hurt attacking them like that. sad.gif

those are still on the finished requested dragons list.

edit: or at least they were. these arnt the ones i saw though.

That doesn't NECESSARILY prove anything, tho.

As far as I know, the holiday dragons (Vals, Hallows, and Chrissies) ALL are sort of made under the radar. That, while for a regular release, it is possible to guess by having stalked the requesteds and completeds,it isn't necessarily with holidays. I'd also add that a werewolf dragon'd be much better suited as a Halloween release than a regular one, IMHO.

Just some thoughts, I wouldn't discount he idea yet.

Happy Halloween, DC!

Just finished filling up my egg slots with the new eggs (one from each biome and an extra from Alpine), influenced, and fogged.

The eggs and hatchlings look really interesting - I thought I saw someone earlier say they looked Hound of the Baskervilles-ish and I agree. Can't wait to see what they grow up to be.

Thank you, TJ and spriters. Now off to pester my adult dragons with some potions.

Happy Halloween everyone.

Finally am egg locked among the lag and slow connection I have right now. The hatchlings look so cute. Thanks TJ and spriters for the wonderful eggs and event.

As for zombies, I'm 100% fail. Now to wait another year to try again.

Looks like it's some kind of shadow dragon, maybe? But I'm probably wrong xd.png Either way, I get the feeling these will look lovely with some of the paler dragons, like Whites or SWs or Snow Angels...

aww, they turned more bird like. was really hopeing for hell hound. sad.gif

they still look good though. =]