TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Hehe, now I know why the S1 looked so strange to me - these will have 2 pairs of eyes!

And might have feathered wings - if I interpret the sprite correctly.

TWO pairs of eyes?!!? *faints* omg this is fantastic

Yay, some of my eggs hatched and I was able to catch three on the last drop. Was worried, but they were easy to catch. Just need my other eggs to hatch so I can get my seven. My current eggs have a few hours to hatch and are sick. Not cool guys dry.gif

These look interesting. The s1 immediately made me think llama tongue.gif Glad the s2 is more bird like. I like it.

It took me half an hour, but I now have eggs from all the biomes! I just have one extra of Coast egg ... dry.gif

Hehe, now I know why the S1 looked so strange to me - these will have 2 pairs of eyes!

i think its just one large eye with a slit in the middle. blink.gif

These look interesting. The s1 immediately made me think llama tongue.gif Glad the s2 is more bird like. I like it.

Oh good, I'm not crazy. I thought of a llama as well. tongue.gif I like the s2 a lot though, I bet those wings are gonna be gorgeous.

They are Deep Crows! Oh nooooo! O_O

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Happy Halloween! Excited for my little egg to grow up biggrin.gif I was so happy when I got it, I didn't even expect it at all!

I still have 2 hours to wait till my last batch of past-halloweens eggs hatch. Then I'll be able to hunt the new ones.

I got 3 baby zombies and 2 adults, all the others remained dead except for a black dragon, who revived. The brave dragon will get a deserved retirement.

i think its just one large eye with a slit in the middle. blink.gif

Go look at the s1, easier to see the four eyes since its staring AT you.

Well that's interesting. It looks like the female and male have slightly different horn positioning. Can't wait to see these guys when they grow up. ninja.gif

It also looks like some bones are showing thru here and there....that would explain the egg codes. TJ's holiday egg codes always hint at the dragon.

Well that's interesting. It looks like the female and male have slightly different horn positioning. Can't wait to see these guys when they grow up. ninja.gif

i think the male has more curved/curled horns

TJ's holiday egg codes always hint at the dragon.

Not really, or last year we would have had skeleton dragons instead of Desipis dragons.

huh, those are interesting hatchlings.

....they have four eyes!? O_o

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I, for one, welcome our new Four-eyed Hellhound Llama overlords.

I'm glad I got to see the s1 hatchie, very cool smile.gif

Now for the long wait...

/cracks knuckles and gets to naming dragons

In reading a few past pages, I see that some people were still having problems getting eggs this morning. Happily, I managed to get mine at a couple of fives and the top of the hour. So hang in there and keep trying - this drop will only be one day long. Good luck to all who are still trying.

Oooh I see they have some dimorphism going on, I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

I still intend to drop the few I picked up in the Ap once I can, so that hopefully people who missed out on the drop can get some. I'll have plenty of time to catch more today so I hope to be able to drop 12 eggs there and still get 6 for myself.

Lol took me a while to noticed the difference between the male and female sprites xd.png

Just brewed 62 potions. Time to throw them at some dragons.