TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

For those having trouble finding eggs:

Make sure you check all the biomes. I just saw some in the Coast and Desert and all the other biomes were emptty

To all the the ones who couln't find any eggs in the biomes:

Try to get your eggs at XX:00 and then every 5 minutes so at XX:05 then XX:10 and so on.

CAVE-TIME your own clock may be a bit off or the cave time is a bit off. wink.gif Do not forget to refresh.

darn it, missed out on the eggs while I was at work sad.gif

They should continue to drop until midnight cave time, so you still have 10 hours or so.

I don't know about loads, and they are gone incredibly fast. I leave for work in a bit so i hope i get another before i go, but at this rate it's not looking likely. Hopefullyly I get home before midnight and it won't be as tricky to pick up the last of them i want.

Interesting hatchling sprites, they kind of look like dogs. I am loving TJ's egg code references though! Especially the last two, lol.

I have an extra big, https://dragcave.net/lineage/xbigh That's my nicest code. I've abandoned a couple for the AP and I plan to abandon a couple more so I can pick some up after my midnight so the eggs have a November 1st birthday. Just because it tickles me they will have the wrong birthday.

I think we are not able to get any egg if it is the 1st November for the cave.

So, my first Zombie attempts this year, and out of 8 revivals I got 1 zombie. I am pleased.

I managed to get an egg on the :20 mark last hour, clicked it thinking I was way too slow... But then I missed this hour-drop, which is when I usually get my eggs.

Woo! Had to sacrifice a Pumpkin Egg (Hoping I can catch another off the AP for collection purposes), and accidentally got another egg sick - but I got two of the new egg (All I can afford to have since I'm locked with past Halloween Dragons for sprite collecting purposes)

No worries though ~ I'm just glad I was able to get some.

Thanks TJ and Spriters for this new egg and the Halloween Event as a whole!

*hunting since 12:30 AM cave time*

Amount of new release eggs: 0

Hours spent hunting: 12.5

This math does not add up... then agin, 54-ish kb/s internet speeds...

*sigh*

I think we are not able to get any egg if it is the 1st November for the cave.

I think that cave time is different from real time for some, so some people could have a real time of 11/1.

I wouldn't think it'd reflect on the egg page, though, since that only records cave time.

I think that cave time is different from real time for some, so some people could have a real time of 11/1.

I wouldn't think it'd reflect on the egg page, though, since that only records cave time.

I know i am living in CST. wink.gif

So i think i can make it to at least one egg from each biome. unsure.gif

I'm using all my potions right now, and I have all the potion-affected dragons at the top of my scroll, and it looks so awesome!

Marie19R your scroll looks really nice biggrin.gif

I moved the dragons I changed to the top of my scroll but I wore out well before using up all my potions.

I didn't give this dragon a potion though....http://dragcave.net/view/Ttbs8 xd.png

Does it? Did that change or has it always been like that? Because I could have sworn it used to show local time on the page. No biggy though. Maybe I dreamed it. Ah drag cave dreams...

*hunting since 12:30 AM cave time*

Amount of new release eggs: 0

Hours spent hunting: 12.5

This math does not add up... then agin, 54-ish kb/s internet speeds...

*sigh*

I, too, have a fairly slow internet connection.

Try this:

Check where the egg will be when it drops. Place your cursor right there. Start clicking like mad just before the 5 minute drop and refresh with STRG+F5 as fast as you can. Keep clicking until all the eggs are gone. Close all the open tabs (STRG+F4), repeat with the next drop.

That's how I got my seven... ^^;;

Edited by Ravensilver

I, too, have a fairly slow internet connection.

Try this:

Check where the egg will be when it drops. Place your cursor right there. Start clicking like mad just before the 5 minute drop and refresh with STRG+F5 as fast as you can. Keep clicking until all the eggs are gone. Close all the open tabs (STRG+F4), repeat with the next drop.

That's how I got my seven... ^^;;

^^ This is pretty much my strategy too (very mediocre internet with terrible ping time is my problem). Seems to work. Not the fastest method, but it works.

Grabbed two last night and will grab more soon! The eggs look super scary. biggrin.gif

And I got an adult Zombie and have chances for another! I could have a whole family soon.

EDIT: Also just got the name "Barely Alive". Surprised that wasn't taken.

Edited by Meg_752

*jumps up and down quietly* Got 6 eggs at the hour drop, so I'm now egglocked with new Halloweens! So happy. So happy!

And completely locked with all 21 slots biggrin.gif Somehow managed to cycle my eggs perfectly this drop, thank you army of reds for your contribution to the cause!

Is there something wrong with the fog option because I hid all my eggs and now they are dead. Wtf. I'm so pissed right now it's not even funny. Stayed up all night to catch them and now I have nothing to show for Halloween. All my egg slots are taken by these broken freaking shells because something somewhere f-ed up. They told me they were sick, so I hid them how did they still die? WTF!!!