TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Whoop!! just got the other 5 eggs I needed. Is happy now...time to go sleep.

That hatchie is pretty darn cute! Now I'm very anxious about not catching enough of them.

I'm gonna assume that it is a dragon with hatchling and adult dimorphism, as pretty sure that's what 4 eggs usually means. Also biome variations on a limited dragon seems like a sure fire way to cause a riot, and I think TJ would be stupid to try it...

Also biome variations on a limited dragon seems like a sure fire way to cause a riot, and I think TJ would be stupid to try it...

I believe the issue is that we're not sure what we might want to breed them with yet, and since coppers and xenos reproduce based on the parents' biomes we're concerned about having all options represented just in case.

still no eggs in any section whatsoever....

any thoughts?

not sure it matters i am in dublin.... unsure.gif

I'm so worried now. If one egg needs 10k+ clicks to hatch, I'll never be able to hatch mine D: *cries*

I think you mean views, heh? They've got less than 100 clicks each.

The posted dragons are never a good way to estimate the stats the average member of the species needs to grow. They get heavily bombed with far more views than any normal dragon could take, and are prevented from dying from it with Admin Magic.

Holiday dragons usually take no more effort to raise than any standard dragon. smile.gif If you get worried about yours there's always hatcheries!

That said, the hatchies are cute. I'm excited to see them grow!

Edited by animetriplicate

I think you mean views, heh? They've got less than 100 clicks each.

The posted dragons are never a good way to estimate the stats the average member of the species needs to grow.  They get heavily bombed with far more views than any normal dragon could take, and are prevented from dying from it with Admin Magic.

Holiday dragons usually take no more effort to raise than any standard dragon. smile.gif If you get worried about yours there's always hatcheries!

That said, the hatchies are cute. I'm excited to see them grow!

Yes, I meant views xd.png

Alright then, I wont panic x'D I put them in every hatchery I know and now we wait.

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

any thoughts?

Check around the top of the hour or at the 5 minute marks (:05, :10, :15... etc.) They're being grabbed fast now 'cos they're still new; later in the day the biomes will move slower and maybe not empty out.

any thoughts?

They drop every five minutes, on the five minute mark, for about 60 seconds (at the moment). Then the biome stays empty until the next five minute drop.

Try placing your mouse on the spot where the egg will appear on the next drop and start clicking while refreshing constantly. It's how I just caught my seven... and I have a slow internet connection.

And no, it's not because you're in Dublin. wink.gif

I absolutely adore these hatchies - they look like doberman pups. xd.png

oooh, a possible hound themed egg/ dragon?? biggrin.gif

I dunno why, but the hatchies made me think of this guy

user posted image

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Yes, I meant views xd.png

Alright then, I wont panic x'D I put them in every hatchery I know and now we wait.

DON'T DO THAT ! or if you must - watch them, very carefully. They DON'T need significantly more views than regular dragons - unless this is a first ! - so raise them as you usually do. Because if they die - you will not be able to get more CBs.

DISASTROUS Zombie results here. sad.gif But at least I finally have my PROPERLY s1 hatchie.

Got one from the Volcano yesterday, put that one into the AP for someone to grab. I replaced it with one from the Forest biggrin.gif

Still kinda disappointed that I didn't get one of the first 500 or so, though I think that was just me getting my hopes up too much. unsure.gif

DON'T DO THAT ! or if you must - watch them, very carefully. They DON'T need significantly more views than regular dragons - unless this is a first ! - so raise them as you usually do. Because if they die - you will not be able to get more CBs.

DISASTROUS Zombie results here. sad.gif But at least I finally have my PROPERLY s1 hatchie.

Absolutely awful idea. TJ's dragons are protected from sickness, you're just going to kill all of yours and be left with nothing, your eggs can't hatch until they're at the 4 day mark.

I've raised my two hatchies this way and they're still alive xd.png I just keep an eye on them and if they get sick, I fog them for a while

OH MY GOD! So awesome!!!

And my first dragon ever that I have ever killed and revived... is a ZOMBIE! NO WAY

I already dropped 5 from the first drop to the AP, will probably do the same with the four currently on my scroll. AP hunters of the future, you're welcome. tongue.gif