TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

smile.gif

user posted image   

user posted image

that would be great  if they looks like the Aliens !

omg yes

this would make my week.

Why do I only seem to have 62 treats? Or am I just not able to count? Been having that sort of day all year...s...

MisaTange: hope your internet sorts out and doesn't do that again - that's MUCH too RL scary even for Halloween!

Edit: Typo Queen on steroids and with FANGS on today!

There are only 62. Checking the user who said 63's Halloween bucket, they also only have 62. Not sure where 63 is coming from. So don't worry, you're all good!

There are 62 treats, according to the wiki. I have 62 and have not found any more.

I have 59 so 3 to go smile.gif

I'm catching 7, trading away 5 and keeping two which I influenced to be a pair. Hope they don't refuse.

Saved all my potions for today, and I'm glad I did! It was so fun giving everyone proper costumes. xd.png Still trying to get scroll locked with the new release, one from each biome plus an extra to round it out. biggrin.gif

edit: Aw yes, the 3 am maintenance drop is always the best one, because it gets people distracted and you have less competition clicking on those eggs xd.png My best strategy!

Edited by helix9

It is being a struggle, but I only need one more of the new eggs to have three gendered pairs... One from each biome...

I have double from both the Coast and Desert at the moment, so I'm hoping that I can resolve that in a few hours laugh.gif. I want at least one from each biome as well ~

Happy halloween!

Caught two eggs ^^ a shame that I found two rare ones earlier, could've gotten four. Oh well

I have double from both the Coast and Desert at the moment, so I'm hoping that I can resolve that in a few hours laugh.gif. I want at least one from each biome as well ~

Do the biomes change anything or..? biggrin.gif

Noooooo it went into maintenance! Dx I was about to click the last egg I needed too. -lol-

Really cannot wait to see what these turn into! I finally got the last ToT item I needed as well. biggrin.gif

smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

that would be great if they looks like the Aliens !

now THAT would be interesting!!!!!!

Of course, just a few minutes after stating that I only needed one more egg and here I've got it....

Thank you all for the new Halloween eggs, TJ and spriter(s)...

Yay! Thanks to TJ and the spriter! smile.gif I got one from each biome.

Happy Halloween!

I also just finished my costume. smile.gif

Do the biomes change anything or..? :D

Not necessarily, I doubt there'd be a Holiday with Biome variants, but most people try to get one egg from each Biome because the Biome the parents of an egg are from affect Copper and Xenowyrm breeding. :)

Not necessarily, I doubt there'd be a Holiday with Biome variants, but most people try to get one egg from each Biome because the Biome the parents of an egg are from affect Copper and Xenowyrm breeding. smile.gif

Oh, okay. Thanks!

Thank you TJ and spriter/s!

Happy Halloween!

By the way, has it been announced who drew these yet?

How long to the end of the drop?

Oh, okay. Thanks!

You're welcome~ ^-^

Finally caught one, now I just need five more + an extra to gift. Good thing it's only ~12:20am here, this's gonna be a loooongg night. :P

Edited by Denwayasha

I'm catching 7, trading away 5 and keeping two which I influenced to be a pair. Hope they don't refuse.

On the breeding season, refusals are turned off, so you are safe for breeding them together next year.

Happy Halloween folks and may your egg hunts be successful.

Thank you TJ and spriters for such an amazing event and eggs.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Thank you TJ and spriter/s!

Happy Halloween!

By the way, has it been announced who drew these yet?

How long to the end of the drop?

We don't usually know who the artist are until the eggs hatch,

and this is a 24 drop, so until midnight dc time.

I thought they looked a bit like the aliens sigil too, but I'd be surprised if they end up that way given the skull motifs.

/onecanalwayshope

got my eggs and can't wait to see what we have this year

Happy Halloween