TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Well, now that my hands are stained blood red from doing up bloody costumes, it's time to catch eggs

My alarm was supposed to wake me up far earlier than now so I could enjoy the release several hours ago but its not a big deal. I love the egg sprite on this one; to me, it sort of resembles a claw and or a ghostly little Xenowyrm (but then i'd probably find the release cuter than I should..)

Happy Halloween! happy.gif

Am i the only one seeing a fetus on the new egg....

Skull looking to the right, curved body down in the same direction like a child in the womb.... i'm honestly bothered and freaking out over this...

Skull looking to the right, curved body down in the same direction like a child in the womb.... i'm honestly bothered and freaking out over this...

Why did you have to say that! Now I see it too! Creepy!!! Ghostly fetus!

Happy Halloween, everyone! May your candy be yummy and your eggs hatch early!

And thank you, Cave, for another memorable birthday! <3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Everyone!

Oooohhh skeleton eggs? xd.png

Why did you have to say that! Now I see it too! Creepy!!! Ghostly fetus!

I'm honestly trying to figure out if this is my own issues seeing this, or this is actually something plausible. I don't think I could handle it, tbh

It better not be a fetus...

The pattern looks like a skeletal dragon embryo. I managed three Zombies this year so I'm happy! Thank you TJ and everyone who had a hand in making this another great Halloween.

I love the pattern that the eggs have!

I'm sure they will look amazing as they hatch and grow up wub.gif

Reminds me of Earthbound's boss battle with Pinky with the creepy fetus background..

Edited by lovecats99

That's why I'm leery and a bit freaked atm with these eggs. Skeletal dragon featuses O.e I saw it from the get-go so... eeeep. e.e Naahahahaaa! It's like an albino egg gone wrong! E^E

Is it normal for the caves to be empty all the time? everytime I check theres nothing there sad.gif

this is my first Halloween here so excuse me if I'm being a huge newbie

Check at every five, ten, fifteen, twenty etc minutes past the hour Velturias - they drop a bit at those times and only last a minute or less.

Happy Halloween everyone!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Excited to see the new dragon, managed to catch 5 of the new eggs so far, but got to wait a bit longer for the last spot but otherwise I'm all set ^^ Woo!! biggrin.gif

Got my first five eggs, gotta wait a bit until the dead egg on my scroll stops counting. Can't wait until they hatch!

Happy Halloween everyone! And happy hunting. smile.gif

I'm egg locked with these babies. Love the egg! It kind of does look like a skeleton, but we shall see!!

Happy Halloween everyone! And happy hunting. smile.gif

I'm egg locked with these babies. Love the egg! It kind of does look like a skeleton, but we shall see!!

I saw zombie colors and a ghost face all the time, but now you mentioned a skeleton I also see a skele embryo like something lol laugh.gif

Happy Halloween everyone! This year's eggs look awesome. wub.gif