TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

The hatchies are adorable! I can't wait to see the adults!

Can't believe this is our 8th Halloween event here at DC already! Seems like yesterday it was Vampire madness lol.

Is it possible to still try for zombies?

Well I just tried today, and got two of 'em. So I guess it is still possible.

Is that a way to take care of every egg and hatchie or is it just for rare holiday drops such as this one? I'm just afraid they wont have enough time (4 days) to hatch

It's more than enough time, if you put them in that many hatcheries they're prone to sickness and will die if you're not careful. I suggest 2-3 hatcheries at once, I usually only put them in one (eatw).

I was thinking about editing my post to say "... or a 2nd gen whose other parent I don't like, because I don't really hope people will breed CBs to something messy", but was afraid that would look like criticizing people who do that because they just don't care about lineages.

(I guess sometimes I write stupid things because I don't want to write stupid things? biggrin.gifunsure.gif )

xd.png No worries! Is is bad that I froze a 2G Desipis from GoN this year? In fairness, I picked it up as an egg w/ less than 3d on the clock, so it wasn't as though I could have influenced it properly, and it is the most beautiful lil evil monster babby! wub.gif

Demonic llama which is repelled by light. Everything is clear to me.

I thought "llama", too, when I first saw them. A llama hellhound? ... "Hellllama" would be a funny name...

*goes to reserve some names*

It has arrived...time for the utter chaos to begin.

*managed* to catch two. The five minute drop was large.

Hm, the hatchlings seem oddly dog/cat like....I'm thinking a werewolf or grim-based dragon

I thought "llama", too, when I first saw them. A llama hellhound? ... "Hellllama" would be a funny name...

YES! We must have Hellamas!

o_0 Has sudden visions of an evil version of the Llama Song.

(Fun fact: I am in one of the photos in the Llama song. True story.)

Hahahahaha I wonder who you may be? tongue.gif

I can't wait to see what these babies will grow up into, they are adorable now. biggrin.gif

Managed to get 3 upon waking up, but no more. Hopefully will be able to get some more later today so I can drop a few in the Ap for people who miss out. Genuinely curious to see how these turn out.

xd.png No worries!  Is is bad that I froze a 2G Desipis from GoN this year?  In fairness, I picked it up as an egg w/ less than 3d on the clock, so it wasn't as though I could have influenced it properly, and it is the most beautiful lil evil monster babby!  wub.gif

The things you do to your Desipises... *dramatic sigh, fainting*

(Just kidding. biggrin.gif )

And now I need to listen to the llama song and try to guess which photo is you.

... Back on topic: I got 6 new eggs and am waiting for a Marrow to hatch so I can catch another new one, and then I'll hope for a trade or lucky AP catch to get that 8th one. Too bad my wish for an 8th egg slot for Halloween didn't come true...

Hahahahaha I wonder who you may be? tongue.gif

I can't wait to see what these babies will grow up into, they are adorable now. biggrin.gif

YES IT'S TRUE. I CAN HIDE THE TRUTH NO LONGER. I AM IN FACT A LLAMA!!!

xd.png

(Actually, it's the picture for "cold" - I'm sitting next to the girl with the blue hat.)

ETA: Nuts. Most of the Llama song lyrics are already taken. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

o_0 Has sudden visions of an evil version of the Llama Song.

Angry llama, mad llama, mentally disturbed llama, evil llama, demon llama, big, fat, vile llama!

And that is so cool that you were in there!

~~~~~

I caught an egg from the coast, I have room for one more until my eggs hatch! wub.gif

I tried to kill a hatch but the kill button doesn't respond?? I entered my pass and all and I press it and it does nothing. Wanted to try and get a zombie ugh :/

Happy Halloween everyone!

So this years eggs are an evil breed of Lama's. Good to see some variety.

Time to get some zombies while my previous batch of eggs hatch.

Can zombies be placed where you want them, if you succeed in making one?

Can zombies be placed where you want them, if you succeed in making one?

I thiiiiiiink, if you use Legacy custom sort, and set the position.

Is that a way to take care of every egg and hatchie or is it just for rare holiday drops such as this one? I'm just afraid they wont have enough time (4 days) to hatch

I never put my eggs into a hatchery until they are under six days old. Then they go in one hatchery (I use ND) and stay in just that one. I add them to the ND ER when they are young enough. My eggs and hatchlings only get fogged if it looks like someone else has decided to 'help' and they are getting too many views.

There are a few ways to successfully grow your dragons and its just a case of finding the one that fits you. I have to agree with everyone else though, sticking eggs in a bunch of hatcheries when they are brand new isn't a good idea.

I was so wrong about the skeleton dragon but the hatchie is so cute!

Edited by Wiz

I tried to kill a hatch but the kill button doesn't respond?? I entered my pass and all and I press it and it does nothing. Wanted to try and get a zombie ugh :/

You killed an egg, I think? Then you might not have any more kill actions left over for now.

It has arrived...time for the utter chaos to begin.

*managed* to catch two. The five minute drop was large.

Hm, the hatchlings seem oddly dog/cat like....I'm thinking a werewolf or grim-based dragon

errrr...U all talk of the Hatchling but i don't see any hatchling on U're scrolls of the new Halloween eggs ????where can i see the Hatchling