TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Ahh, the last hourly drop was kind to me and I caught four more~ ^-^ Things are looking up, looks like it won't be such a long night after all.

And I dunno... the first thing I thought of when I saw the eggs was SkullGreymon from Digimon so.. :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hope everyone has a spooktacular day wink.gif

Grabbed two of the new eggs, just waiting for my other eggs to hatch before I can get some more.

Also, anyone else getting a bit of an "Alien" vide from the new eggs?

Happy Halloween,

my little pup turned 14 years old today, she's a tiny Pom.

I tried to get an egg but I got

As you wander through the forest, you come across a cave. Inside the cave, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

does anyone know what this means??

You need to wait for the 5-min mark for the eggs to appear, but they're gone quickly. smile.gif

And happy birthday to your cute little Pom! ^^

I tried to get an egg but I got

It just means that all the eggs have been taken and new ones haven't dropped to replace them. Try checking on the five-minute (xx:05, xx:10, xx:15, and so on) marks and at the top of the hour. These guys are getting easier to catch as time goes on, so you'll get some soon I bet. smile.gif

*pokes TJ's eggs* Hatch, you! I need to see what you look like.

Happy Halloween everyone!

I have already fulfilled my plan, as I caught four eggs. biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what these new dragons look like.

Gorged on spooky new eggs.

But super excited to have at long last snagged a swirling shadow ingredient.

It would be kinda wierd if it was a skeleton dragons sincce its in an egg. Think about. If it was a skeleton dragon it would be dead Undead in fact. So since there are no zombies eggs i dont think there will ever be skeleton dragons with eggs. Just a though i had. smile.gif

Edited by Eldrad

Reminds me of the symbol for the Alien movie . . .

And there's a typo in the egg description LOL

Used all my potions on my poor dragons and caught two new eggs. Happy Halloween. smile.gif

Need to come back later, I still hope the other eggs will hatch until then or I'll need to abandon some. Bred them too late this time 'round.

Finally egg locked with these beauties. biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what they'll hatch into.

I can't wait to see what they'll hatch into.

Same! Really excited, this is my first Halloween event and first eggs x'D I only got two but I think that's more than enough.

Thanks TJ - I can't wait to see what these awesome guys will turn out to be.

Happy Halloween, Blessed Samhain, Beltane Blessings to everyone depending where you are smile.gif

Yeah, loads of people are trying to get the new eggs, causing that lag for even the people with the best connection.

Some tips:

At the top of the hour, ctrl + click every egg and continuously refresh after every click - don't bother to close the tabs until the biome is emptied out. Focus on one biome.

Or you can wait til tomorrow as the connection would probably be more stable.

will the event still be on this time tomorrow ??? Thanks for giving me hope anyways...still not getting but will keep trying smile.gif will Ctrl + click

I've already managed to get my scroll locked with these eggs, they were easier to catch than expected laugh.gif

Also, I'm about to use all of my potions on my dragons. This event is great fun biggrin.gif

Hmn, already egglocked with some eggs from yesterday (I forgot the event was today, bummer!), but I'll try to catch one in 5 hours! Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween! I caught 6 new eggs. I'll be back later today as one of my earlier eggs hatches.

I really like these holliday events. Before D-day it usually means I get to catch rares from the cave as others are hunting in the AP for older holiday releases. Without these events, rare eggs just whirl by and I'm lucky if I even see one in cave. This time I was able to catch 2 xenos and a copper, so this year has been a really good Halloween.