TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

The markings on these eggs remind me a lot of Morsmordre from Harry Potter. Or maybe it's just me. unsure.gif

Got four new eggs. But I have a cool-lineaged shadow walker which I won't abandon, and two pumpkin eggs which I'm keeping as well. As you can see from my scroll, I'm getting some cooks/tasters for pumpkin pie! xd.png

But I guess I won't be trading any new eggs. I prefer to have at least two of each gender CB. Although, if people abandon lots of CB Halloween eggs into the AP before collecting their fill, perhaps those who missed out on the day will be able to get some. smile.gif

Well I've done well.

I've caught eight eggs. Two I've kept, two I gave to someone else (hence the eight) and the other four I have earmarked for people who haven't got any (already have people to gift them to) and are influencing for them.

Speaking of which, if I influence the eggs, if I trade them Now will that influence stay to the new owners?

Edited by Caits2491

Unless my refreshes take 15 seconds each, I'm betting on 10-15 seconds. sad.gif

I think you're right, although the last one seemed much shorter. I saw, I think, 3 eggs and shocked myself by having caught one. But my sympathies to those getting more lag than I'm getting, (it's much better than it was, lol, I'm not stuck on the one egg for perhaps the whole Drop,) and being on even slower systems.

However, I did, (having dashed off for another Drop or two in the midst of writing this,) amazingly enough, manage to catch my whole 2nd batch, having dropped the 1st one into the AP, where I hope it'll come up after the Release is finished and add to what others are doing, for those who may have missed out or those who want pairs.

Edit: The Typo Queen retains her title, yay! lol.

Edit: Hi, Caits2491, I'm afraid that Influence/Incubate don't travel with eggs. But I must say that it's awfully nice of you to help out so many others. smile.gif

Oooops, I guess that's changed, or I was misinformed? Then how is it that an Influenced egg can be Influenced again after being transported?

Edited by Syphoneira

Welcome to DC!

You may want to rethink about the Halloween eggs. These only drop today, and you will never be able to get cave borns again. Next year you might be kicking yourself for not catching more. smile.gif

I actually had an account back in 2008 but then forgot all about it. Created a new one now because I lost my password. Thanks anyway ^^

I also cant get anymore than two because I already got two rare eggs, dont wanna abandon them

Speaking of which, if I influence the eggs, if I trade them Now will that influence stay to the new owners?

No, if you teleport an egg both influence and incubate will be removed.

Edit: Really, Pandalf? I thought it was always wiped in teleport. huh.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Thanks probably better not to risk it, just means I can't try and get more to give to people, sadly.

I'm happy with two eggs myself. Hopefully a male and female! This is my first year in the Halloween pool and I know i would have been devastated not to get any, so that's why I'm happy gifting and hatching for people

Only could catch 2 new eggs, because i'll have to wait 6 more hours to get more egg slots free...oh, well, that's the prize i have to pay, because i don't want to abandon what i have. laugh.gif

And of course i waisted my time, trying to create a Zombie this year too...4 dragons disintegrated on me and 1 revived unharmed. Pretty brave,tough dragon!I won't harm him anymore. xd.png

By the way: HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all! biggrin.gif

Edited by milkaq66

I have three to fill the slots I have now and will get four more this afternoon. Since we now have dragons which breed variations at least partially by biome (Xeno, Copper), I am picking up one from each biome and will influence once I see the colors of the dragon.

It doesn't look like it's my year to get a purple/orange or green/orange or Frankendragon, but I am still very excited to see what kind of dragon we have. A skeleton dragon or maybe a spider dragon would be my guesses based on the egg.

Meanwhile, time to potion my dragons so they all look cool!

Came back and looks like its settling down since I was easily able to grab my last five eggs I needed. \o/

probably going to go with undertale themes for this years eggs similar to the witch's house theme for the one year of halloween eggs I had.

And of course i waisted my time, trying to create a Zombie this year too...4 dragons disintegrated on me and 1 revived unharmed. Pretty brave,tough dragon!I won't harm him anymore. xd.png

Yeah, I think any dragon that manages to come back from the dead deserves only respect and pampering for the rest of their life!

*Is furiously poking TJ's eggs* Not even cracked yet....

Edited by Gryphonic

Ummm... with the design and looking at the codes on TJ's eggs my bet is on some sort of skeletal dragon.

In seven years it has never once occurred to me to look at the codes for TJ's eggs.

Well, what d'you know.

I have just noticed the codes xd.png Brilliant!

Oh man, on my DS the eggs look like they had ridiculous derp faces on them, thank Gods it's just a pattern xd.png

Can't wait to see these new dragons all grown up. biggrin.gif

I'm also super happy cause' I managed to create a zombie dragon *squeeee*

Used up all my potions, thought I'm still brewing new ones, as long as the ingredients drop (I just can't resist... ^^ ). Still hoping that we get to keep the potions... *sigh*

Caught my first Halloween egg. Looks interesting. smile.gif

Now to hunt for the other six... smile.gif

Keep on cracking little eggs, I wanna know what's hiding inside. smile.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

Nice! I got 7 of the new ones. I totally forgot to pick any of the old ones this week, so too bad I don't have any of them, but I'll catch a few old ones next year smile.gif

Happy hunting & Have fun!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Can't wait to see these new dragons all grown up. biggrin.gif

I'm also super happy cause' I managed to create a zombie dragon *squeeee*

Nice xd.png

I uh... Got a bit excited and started stabbing dragons on the 25th and was really confused as to why I wasn't getting a Zombie... dry.gif

I have three to fill the slots I have now and will get four more this afternoon. Since we now have dragons which breed variations at least partially by biome (Xeno, Copper), I am picking up one from each biome and will influence once I see the colors of the dragon.

I know, ack! We have to be so strategic now! It's enough to make me want 12 eggs, so I can have a pair from each biome just in case. I'm going to do the same thing and wait to influence until we get a better idea what they look like.