TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

What's with you and flaming poo? xd.png I actually think that the Cave could do with some more potatoes, so thank you.

I live in the home of "devils night" and flaming bags of gross are sadly traditional. That and making jokes about it, makes me smile. Quite a few comments that were made about things I made kinda bothered me, so im gonna have fun with this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Night if you aren't familiar.

Edited by Thuban

Totally not just you... the more I look at this thing the more I wonder is it really a potato? blink.gif

Right? I can't see a potato... xd.png I feel bad because maybe it is and here I am calling it poo.

Right? I can't see a potato... xd.png I feel bad because maybe it is and here I am calling it poo.

it is actually a potato, I swear! Keep it up, I'll put together a potato launcher wink.gif

I can't decide which is more fun, the treats or the ingredients! They are *all* so wonderfully made. I've decided to stock up on ingredients and not use anymore at all until Halloween, and then go nuts and have tons of my dragons different for Halloween day. That should be fun!

On the past-breeds front, I have an egg batch that can hatch in 1 day and 17 hours. If I time things correctly, I *think* I can get another batch and get those to hatch Halloween morning, then I'll have the rest of the day to pick up the New Breed! .... Although I didn't factor in hatchling-count, dangit.

I keep worrying that I'm gonna reflex-click an egg instead of an ingredient, and lock up one of my two egg slots that are reserved for this year's halloween dragon xd.png; (Hopefully the others will be open again by then, but I always keep two slots open just in case)

it is actually a potato, I swear! Keep it up, I'll put together a potato launcher wink.gif

Oh! Oh! Potato launcher~ Like the salmon launcher from last week tonight? Its a quirky sprite though. I can tell its one but I am a horrible person so don't take my comments to heart.

I keep worrying that I'm gonna reflex-click an egg instead of an ingredient, and lock up one of my two egg slots that are reserved for this year's halloween dragon xd.png; (Hopefully the others will be open again by then, but I always keep two slots open just in case)

you have 4days until the new ones drop tongue.gif

Edited by Thuban

Was another set of treats released? o: I just woke up.

Loving the pepe one. <3

I traded a CB Xenowyrm and a Dino for some of this year's hatchlings.

You can pretty much trade anything nice - it doesn't even have to be rare. You should check out the trade threads and Eggs Around the World's marketplace once they are released if you can't secure anything beforehand smile.gif

I'll definitely check out the trading threads once the new dragon drops.

I just can't figure out how you can manage to get 60 CBs of a dragon that only drops 24 hours... even *with* trading, considering the 21 egg/hatchies egg limit... >.> It doesn't seem possible, mathematically... >.>

*scratches head in confusion*

I gave a potion to my green copper and.. he turned.. red? Whoops, sorry Green Like Copper.

I gave a potion to my green copper and.. he turned.. red? Whoops, sorry Green Like Copper.

Personally i call this potion Copper Polish. It will only last for 24 hours.

And i am glad that the effects of the potions only appears on the view pages can you image the confusion about lineages?

I can't decide which is more fun, the treats or the ingredients! They are *all* so wonderfully made. I've decided to stock up on ingredients and not use anymore at all until Halloween, and then go nuts and have tons of my dragons different for Halloween day. That should be fun!

On the past-breeds front, I have an egg batch that can hatch in 1 day and 17 hours. If I time things correctly, I *think* I can get another batch and get those to hatch Halloween morning, then I'll have the rest of the day to pick up the New Breed! .... Although I didn't factor in hatchling-count, dangit.

I'm pretty sure you will be fine to grab 7 of the new eggs, since you are suppose to be able to have 21 eggs/hatchlings.

edit: oh wait, you already have quite a few hatchlings lol

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I have now made one of every potion. More than one of those I really like. I can't use all of them, but the ones I can are being saved for Halloween itself. Unless I make extras. Then I'll have some more pre-Halloween fun with my dragons since I've already tested a lot of them.

Personally i call this potion Copper Polish. It will only last for 24 hours.

And i am glad that the effects of the potions only appears on the view pages can you image the confusion about lineages?

Ohhhh gosh..

"Hey friend, how'd you birth this green copper from these red coppers?"

"Those aren't red coppers."

"Wait what?"

"They're potion effected."

"W-wwhat?"

"Hehe.. I kinda affected all of my green coppers."

Loving the pepe one. <3

Wait there's a new treat set? I caught 59 and then had to triple count it because I could've sworn there was only 57. o-o So I didn't miscount! :3

How many is the new total now and what do I need to work towards? o.o?

I'm thinking of doing that, too, with the potions.

And yay for finally picking up the poofing egg! biggrin.gif

I'm on my second set of eggs for this breeding season.

62 is the new total of treats.

Edited by Lagie

Wait there's a new treat set? I caught 59 and then had to triple count it because I could've sworn there was only 57. o-o So I didn't miscount! :3

How many is the new total now and what do I need to work towards? o.o?

62 is the current max on Treats.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Rosieknight

For the love of all the dragon gods, why is there a pepe ToT. Why.

I laughed so hard when I saw it!

Loving the pepe one. <3

The rarest of pepes! xd.png

So I just lurked one biome for a few hours searching for one ingredient in particular only to realize I misread the wiki page and was searching in the wrong place.

Fun.

62 is the current max on Treats.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

I found a poop! At least that's what it looks like to me rolleyes.gif

Edited by DragonNeko