TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

iv been meaning to ask whats the white stick thing thats got blood dripping at the top?

(dont know how to the image on here)

A cut-throat razor xd.png

iv been meaning to ask whats the white stick thing thats got blood dripping at the top?

(dont know how to the image on here)

I believe its one of those old fashion razors from the barber shops they kinda look like a folding knife and it was easy enough to cut someone with them especially if they where not kept sharp so my guess its an old fashion barber shaver that cut someone at least that's what it looks like to me

Gave the ingredients stopped dropping? I haven't seen any more for at least a half-hour...

Also, anyone figured yet how many 'treats' are there?

Try visiting the other biomes as well.

I just got a tomato with a knife from Forest.

A cut-throat razor xd.png

oh i see it now. i thought it looked like something that has a straight bottom then bent upwards xd.png

I came home from work to find that there are more treats available, and with only have three eggs left to hatch, I have plenty of room on my scroll for more eggs. I think I'll do more Halloween breeding, and maybe see what I can find in the AP.

Edited by casprrr

I was re-reading the Cavern Lurker description, and:

Their mating call is a low-pitched bumping noise.

...Now we know what's going bump in the night! xd.png

I GOT THE POOF EGG ! I can die happy xd.png

I just got back since yesterday. Is there anything special we need to do to get the poof egg, or does it just appear now?

I just got back since yesterday. Is there anything special we need to do to get the poof egg, or does it just appear now?

new treats have started to drop.including the poof egg

No you don't have to do anything special to get it. It's just that for a while the poof egg was listed as the 58th treat when all everyone was getting was 57 treats so there was this big mystery surrounding the elusive poof egg xd.png Now it's dropping with the new batch of treats.

i have 62 treats. are there more than that?

I think 63, but I'm only on 61 so far.

Looks like it's back to 62 for me O.o

I got the broken image which later turned into a 2nd carrot (the 63rd treat). And just now I clicked on a 3rd carrot, yet when checking the basket there's just 1 carrot there.

Yay, two of my eggs hatched... but there is a wall of Shadow Walkers... -__- Wish me luck in my pursuits of finding two PB Graves!

Please? *Crosses fingers*

Looks like it's back to 62 for me O.o

I got the broken image which later turned into a 2nd carrot (the 63rd treat). And just now I clicked on a 3rd carrot, yet when checking the basket there's just 1 carrot there.

Same here. I think we got to the "Trick" part of trick or treat. biggrin.gif

So, are there 62 or 63 of these? I got 62 and none are showing up now.

I just got a Witch Pepe trick or treat, which isn't up on the wiki as far as i can tell...

I was re-reading the Cavern Lurker description, and:

...Now we know what's going bump in the night! xd.png

Oh!! I see what you did there ;D

Dem Cave Lurkers nasty.

Same here. I think we got to the "Trick" part of trick or treat. biggrin.gif

You are only just now thinking that? I only have 4 pieces of candy.. the rest are things I would NOT be excited to see in my kids candy baskets!

The Wiki is not up to date at the moment. I wonder if there are new ingedrients and new potions now. unsure.gif

And the skull with tattoos now has a white background, really annoying for someone who uses the old Blackout skin.