TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

So, are there 62 or 63 of these? I got 62 and none are showing up now.

Same. I guess we just wait and see?

I only have 62 treats...and only one of them is a carrot....and nothing else is dropping for the TOT

Same here so I get the feeling that 62 is the number for today... at least I think it is unsure.gif

That wall of Shadow Walkers is really incredible! And it looks like most of them are bred by one and the same person... >.>

How can you have 61 CB Shadow Walkers to breed with? O.o Did those drop for longer than just one day? I'd love to know how to do that! O.o

That wall of Shadow Walkers is really incredible! And it looks like most of them are bred by one and the same person... >.>

How can you have 61 CB Shadow Walkers to breed with? O.o Did those drop for longer than just one day? I'd love to know how to do that! O.o

People trade like mad for extra cbs:P

Is it just me or does the potato thing kind of look like poo... .__.

Totally not just you... the more I look at this thing the more I wonder is it really a potato? blink.gif

So we have a Shadow Walker wall now.. Someone needs to make a 2nd gen. Pumpkin wall instead xd.png Because I need more Pumpkins that are 2nd gen.

Also I have 50 treats so far. Since it is hopefully 62, I need 12 more to go lol.

Edited by lollipop00

I wouldn't know what to trade...

I traded a CB Xenowyrm and a Dino for some of this year's hatchlings.

You can pretty much trade anything nice - it doesn't even have to be rare. You should check out the trade threads and Eggs Around the World's marketplace once they are released if you can't secure anything beforehand smile.gif

Edited by Wahya

Totally not just you... the more I look at this thing the more I wonder is it really a potato? blink.gif

If it was poo, I would have lit it on fire tongue.gif

Looks like at the moment we have a total of 62 Trick-or-Treat items. Hopefully it stays that way.

The skull with the tattoos still has a white box as background.

I wish we could trade ingredients. dry.gif

Same here so I get the feeling that 62 is the number for today... at least I think it is unsure.gif

I'm hoping so. That's what I have. I also haven't seen any new treats drop either for a little bit.

If it was poo, I would have lit it on fire tongue.gif

What's with you and flaming poo? xd.png I actually think that the Cave could do with some more potatoes, so thank you.

I finally got the poof egg! So excited by that one. Most of these treats that reference.... whatever, movies or games or whatever it is... Are things that I don't know anything about. But they are still very nice!

I finally got the poof egg! So excited by that one. Most of these treats that reference.... whatever, movies or games or whatever it is... Are things that I don't know anything about. But they are still very nice!

Heh, I don't understand most of the treats myself, but I still enjoy collecting them and looking at them. They're all very pretty and well-designed.

I'm so pleased there's a Horde symbol!

I'm so going to hug whoever did the horde and alliance symbols.

That made my day biggrin.gif

What's with you and flaming poo? xd.png I actually think that the Cave could do with some more potatoes, so thank you.

I live in the home of "devils night" and flaming bags of gross are sadly traditional. That and making jokes about it, makes me smile. Quite a few comments that were made about things I made kinda bothered me, so im gonna have fun with this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Night if you aren't familiar.

Edited by Thuban

Right? I can't see a potato... xd.png I feel bad because maybe it is and here I am calling it poo.

Right? I can't see a potato... xd.png I feel bad because maybe it is and here I am calling it poo.

it is actually a potato, I swear! Keep it up, I'll put together a potato launcher wink.gif

I can't decide which is more fun, the treats or the ingredients! They are *all* so wonderfully made. I've decided to stock up on ingredients and not use anymore at all until Halloween, and then go nuts and have tons of my dragons different for Halloween day. That should be fun!

On the past-breeds front, I have an egg batch that can hatch in 1 day and 17 hours. If I time things correctly, I *think* I can get another batch and get those to hatch Halloween morning, then I'll have the rest of the day to pick up the New Breed! .... Although I didn't factor in hatchling-count, dangit.