TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Can someone clear up some confusion i have....

First halloween event here and i am sure i have just picked up 2 eggs in the AP

Both same age, same parents....

Can halloween dragons produce more than one egg per pair without having to wait? :/

Yes, an old feature of Dragon Cave was multi-egg clutch, where Dragons instead of only 1 egg each successful breeding, it was randomly 1-4 eggs, and the user would select one or none to keep. Now this feature is limited to Holiday dragons only.

The Wiki is your friend smile.gif

Wow, I just turned a Crimson Flare Pygmy into a Royal Crimson dragon blink.gifxd.png

I love this!

All my past Halloween dragons have bred and I sent all the eggs to the AP. Now only my zombifying plans have to work - I intend to breed the dragons before killing them so I have eggs with Zombie parents. biggrin.gif

Did I just find a Hannibal-inspired stag walking on my screen? I definitely consider that a treat! Gotta love the references every year.

I wonder... are potions combine-able? Like could you make a dragon go back into an egg and make it sparkle? Or is that not possible?

I'm super excited for this event! Can't wait to start brewing potions! Thanks TJ and spriters!

That moment when my potions can't be used since I don't have the right dragons sad.gif

Over half my potions are for dragons I don't have, unfortunately sad.gif

user posted image

WHAT HAPPENED?!

I tried to use a potion and this popped up...what do I do/what did I do wrong? dry.gif

Like it gave me a heart attack when it popped up because I thought I broke something xd.png

Edited by Clya

user posted image

WHAT HAPPENED?!

I tried to use a potion and this popped up...what do I do/what did I do wrong? dry.gif

Like it gave me a heart attack when it popped up because I thought I broke something xd.png

That happened to me last night when the site went down for maintenance and I was brewing a potion. Maybe the site just got tripped up or somesuch?

Alright, so-- I just got online! Sorry for the stupid question buuuut...

How does one go about finding the ingredients? I'm looking in the biomes and nothing is really popping out to me.

I think I'm going to wait until last thing on Halloween to breed the majority of my old holidays, hoping for an extra week of Halloween AP wall like last year biggrin.gif

Alright, so-- I just got online! Sorry for the stupid question buuuut...

How does one go about finding the ingredients? I'm looking in the biomes and nothing is really popping out to me.

The ingredients drop every 2-5 minutes, so sometimes it just takes a bit.

After 6 or 7 tries, still the same message "don't seem to make something useful" sad.gif

Go to this doc ---> Ingredient Stuffs

It's been edited and much easier to navigate... just use crtl + f to find something specific or scroll around smile.gif

56 treats, and still going....

Yup. All the potions and ingredients will disappear after the event ends. It's just the "trick" part of trick or treat!!

After 6 or 7 tries, still the same message "don't seem to make something useful" sad.gif

I have been brewed countless time since last night....

I think my POT is broken, no more fire, and all ingredients are gone too!!

Only got one POTION after countless time that I brewed~ sad.gif my hand hurts!!!!

I have fun and all. biggrin.gif

sorry for the stupid question but... are the effect of the potion limited to event? thanks smile.gif

The effect only lasts for 24h.

The ingredients drop every 2-5 minutes, so sometimes it just takes a bit.

Wait, the ingredients aren't the trick or treat things are they?

Or can you only find drop ingredients in the biomes?