TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Wait, the ingredients aren't the trick or treat things are they?

Or can you only find drop ingredients in the biomes?

The ingredients will only show up in the biomes. The trick or treat things will show up all over the site. They may show up at the same time in the biomes, but they are different things smile.gif

Wait, the ingredients aren't the trick or treat things are they?

Or can you only find drop ingredients in the biomes?

Trick or Treat Event:

Sprites can be found anywhere, and typically drop in 5 minutes

Potion Event:

Sprites can only be found in the biomes and the drop time varies. Only certain combos work and you can go to the wiki or the document link above for combos and what certain potions do if you would like to know.

Hope that helped smile.gif

No, the 'treats' go into your bucket and are found all over your scroll, the 'tricks' are the ingredients and are only found randomly in the biomes.

Also, I know we will find out at the end of the event, but anyone want to hazard a guess as to what this treat is????

user posted image

Just making sure. It's hard to tell what's a treat and what's an ingredient...

I can't believe I have every treat since this all started ;w;

only missing a few from 2013

No, the 'treats' go into your bucket and are found all over your scroll, the 'tricks' are the ingredients and are only found randomly in the biomes.

Also, I know we will find out at the end of the event, but anyone want to hazard a guess as to what this treat is????

user posted image

I think that that's just a messed up template or image mistake.

I figured out what the whole Error Message was about...

You can't genderswap your frozen hatchlings. I've tried 3 times now and that happened. At least I'm assuming that's whats wrong.

This event is super fun - I just discolored my Falconiform, the poor thing didn't know what hit him!

And I also wish I had around 50 eggslots, because there are so many gorgeous dragons floating in the AP and I wanna Catch. Them. ALL!!! xd.png

Go to this doc ---> Ingredient Stuffs

It's been edited and much easier to navigate... just use crtl + f to find something specific or scroll around smile.gif

THANKS!!!!!

After brewed all ingredients, I saw your posted... no wonder since last night.... ............ ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Will have to starr all over again biggrin.gif

I really like this release so far! I just keep getting the same ingredients or make potions that I can't use xd.png

user posted image

It's reminding me of a game I've seen my husband playing but I can't remember the name >.>

So apparently dragons can still breed even if you hit them with the eggification pot.

.... The next logical step is to have two eggs breed an egg!

Moved to Suggestions Thread as that seems to be the majority of opinions. I had posted it here as I was referring to only EVENT based 'items' and this is the newest event.

Thank you to all of you wub.gif

Edited by Tinks.Mess

@Tinks.

Wouldn't that go into the Suggestions thread instead of this news topic?

Edited by beiningtian

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

Search dragcave.net:

halloween 15 get 527065052

I just got that when trying to pick up a blue flower from coast

@Tinks.

Wouldn't that go into the Suggestions thread instead of this news topic?

Why would it go to suggestions?

This is the new update.

I just got that when trying to pick up a blue flower from coast

I'm pretty sure it's because some one else took it before you did.

I'm pretty sure it's because some one else took it before you did.

No, other people can't take the items before you do. I've gotten that message a few times but it still goes into my inventory/bag/whatever we are going to call it.

Why would it go to suggestions?

This is the new update.

The suggestion would be for future events. It's far too late to implement it for this event. So yes, a thread in Suggestions is appropriate. (I don't expect such a thread to make it far though. The DC playerbase has historically gunned down the vast majority of paid suggestions.)