TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I hope this thread stays open until all four colours have dropped, even if that's longer than normal.

I'm sticking with four bronzes because I actually like the gold sprites better and I have three still to hatch, but I'll probably try and catch more of these once my egg slots free up... If I don't get distracted trying to breed my golds!

Move over, I'm joining the 'not a chance' camp.

I expected a flood with each colour.

This kind of dampens things for me.

same here. i had hoped for a flood for each colour.

this was one of my favourite releases, and i think the dragons are gorgeous, but this difficulty catching the brown ones (and presumably the silver and blues later on) has made it a bit disappointing for me. i've been trying for hours to catch a brown one, but i have a very slow connection sad.gif

i hope it gets easier, and i hope the silver and blues are easier, because this is not fun anymore.

That's the real fear for the last color: everyone will have started to breed the original colors, making the CB eggs all but extinct.

What's really scary, is I've been checking nearly every 5 min drop, in the same biome, and I've seen loads of golds, cheese, trios, but only ONE Xeno (and no silvers, come to think.)

Well for those who are having trouble catching some of the new eggs I would happily breed some of my golds or browns so you can get some of the colors.

I just hope that I can get one more brown/bronze so that I can have two pairs, three would be nice but... It does seem like that after the initial flood ended that you could still find gold eggs, but I haven't been able to get a brown/bronze in about an hour... (Now thinking of it I haven't SEEN a Lunar Herald in about 20 minutes....)

Edited by Clya

And I thought catching golds was hard... blink.gif *grumbles and kicks computer desk*

Nothing but misclicks. A drop would be nice... sat for over an hour so far, no breaks, just refreshing pages. See them and then miss. I might have to step away to take a break and try again later. Hopefully it eases up for the evening hours.

Caught one, finally. Although I haven't really been hunting much :3c Can't wait for the silver ones ahhhh

The silver and blue ones are what i'm looking forward to. From what i've learnt, they'll go incredibly well with a lot of breeds. Though at this rate, I might have to wait quite a bit to gain the dragons needed to make checkers.

I'm hoping TJ will increase the amount of eggs dropped after the first day a new colour is released, so when people's golden eggs begin to hatch, they'll be able to start adding the next coloured batch onto their scrolls.

Well for those who are having trouble catching some of the new eggs I would happily breed some of my golds or browns so you can get some of the colors.

I just hope that I can get one more brown/bronze so that I can have two pairs, three would be nice but... It does seem like that after the initial flood ended that you could still find gold eggs, but I haven't been able to get a brown/bronze in about an hour...

ah could i get an egg? been trying to get one for the last 6 hours and have had no luck. i no longer see the eggs dropping

HEYYYYY - anyone else think it might be significant that the three biomes for these are the three biomes where we can catch legendaries ??

I'm so happy that my first batch of golden Heralds finally hatched, they're so shiny! <3

I'm a little less excited that the Bronze's drop rate is so limited - because of the lag, the hourly drops are a joke and the Heralds that drop during the 5 minute ones are gone before I even manage to click on them, which is too bad as this is ruining the overall experience for me (I like a little challenge during the releases, but not that much that it becomes tedious wink.gif). After 2 hours of constant biome hopping I actually somehow managed to snag 2 eggs in between the 5 minute drops (I suppose fewer people are hunting then?) - that's 1 egg per hour of constant gameplay.

IDK, it kind of feels like the release is over for this breed and that they're slowly settling into the way they'll be dropping in the Cave regularly - if they continue to drop like this, I actually wouldn't mind, because unlike the Xenos and Almadines/Spessantines I can actually see 1-3 Heralds during pretty much every 5 minute drop and later, when the initial release craze is over and something new comes along, they'll hopefully be somewhat easier to catch.

Good hunting everyone, I think I'll be taking a break. smile.gif

Still haven't caught a brown one but I did manage to catch an appropriately coded caveblocker xd.png

*actually cracks up laughing* Appropriately coded indeed. You should keep it!

I think I'm going to do what I usually do when struggling to get dragons: wait until the hype is over to breed the dragons I have, and work on other projects in the mean time.

I agree with this>>>>

same here. i had hoped for a flood for each colour.

this was one of my favourite releases, and i think the dragons are gorgeous, but this difficulty catching the brown ones (and presumably the silver and blues later on) has made it a bit disappointing for me. i've been trying for hours to catch a brown one, but i have a very slow connection sad.gif

i hope it gets easier, and i hope the silver and blues are easier, because this is not fun anymore.

btw all hatcheries are clogged up atm, probably due to days of hatchable AP eggs and these. So of people take breaks or get bored, they could use some help.

These eggs are so hard to get, I could ALMOST suspect that a program is being used to get them, or two even.

sigh. No way to prove that tho.

Caught one finally. And a magma. So I am locked until my babies grow up tomorrow. At least I will have a bunch of golds and one brown.

I still wish these had flooded for each color. dry.gif

Very frustrating. I was offline yesterday and today until now. A heads-uo post/email to the members would have been polite.

Spent the last two hours hunting for these bronzes. Saw quite a few manas, some back-to-back magmas, and streaks of four/five bronzes at a time, but I haven't managed to catch anything besides a fellfire misclick.

Maybe I'll wait until my second batch of goldies hatch. unsure.gif

Edit: Finally grabbed a bronze while nearing the third hour ninja.gif

Edited by EternallyYin

Ugh...Nothing but two misclicks after a few hours.

Agree with those who had hoped all four colors flooded. :/

FINALLY managed one. Would like to get one more and then call it quits for a while.

Also managed to snag a magma and a slew of misclicks.

I don't know which is worse - seeing the 'sorry this egg has been taken by someone else' page or that not showing and going to my scroll in hope of seeing one there - of course, there isn't one!

These eggs are so hard to get, I could ALMOST suspect that a program is being used to get them, or two even.

sigh. No way to prove that tho.

Man, makes me wish I had a bot to snag them pretties for me... joking of course. tongue.gif

I think you need to be incredibly stubborn (and lucky) to grab one right now... my connection is not the fastest and I hunt on a laptop without a mouse, but I managed to catch a pair of Bronzes during my 2 hours of constant playing, no pauses. It's possible, but really, really hard (and exausting :3), because there are so many players trying to catch one. >_<

I wish you the best of luck hunting!