TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Hehe, I dread it too. If catching bronzes are hard, who KNOWS who much people will scramble for silvers?

Scary times ahead, my friend. Scary times. :-)

Omg, If it was just for me I'd give up after all those hours of NOTHING and just live with no brown Lunar....

but thing is I OWE one CB brown in IOU but can't get it now ninja.gif

I'm doomed... I hate to break promises:/(note to myself: never offer CBs in iou) And it's getting late for me, while I have to get up early:( No sleep tonight?

*hopelessly hunts further*

*hopelessly checks for trade offers*

Edited by MhKhu

mad.gif how in the world do you get these eggs. when ever a new rare egg comes out i am never able to get any of them. cause as soon as i see them thay are gone.

Life of the new release.

Not really I must say... By normal releases, you know, the flood of just the new breed, I need maybe up to 2 hours if I don't miss that exclusive drop. I have some tactic for those(when to click to have any chance to catch despite my connection) but it won't work for non-exclusive.

This release is particularly nasty for no floods of all colours... sad.gif

Edited by MhKhu

I'm so disappointed. I've been trying to get them since they first showed up and I still don't have any. I don't have a chance with my super slow internet connection. sad.gif

Edit: OMG! I GOT ONE! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edited by Windy

lol... i loaded up on the gold ones and im incapable of catching a single bronze xd.png this stinks

It would be extremely hard to catch one anyway. wacko.gif

well i give another dragon i will never be able to add to my dragons. just like the copper, and the shimmer scale. sad.gif

Check your messages. :-)

well i give another dragon i will never be able to add to my dragons. just like the copper, and the shimmer scale.  sad.gif

I don't have almost anything of this sortxD just 1 copper, no golds, silvers, one decent Shimmer though(eh... hoping for a trade with the bronze Shim. but I see it's no use). But I so much need one brown Lunar I owe... to pay my debt... ehh... I'm so tired now.

Edited by MhKhu

Yay! I've got two pairs!

Sadly I misclicked an Anagallis (which is now a Vampire xd.png) and a Gold Lunar Herald up for trade, so i don't think I want to AP that...

Caught another brown so now I have two (and have to wait a while to be able to get rid of my 3 misclicks).

Aren't those sprites here to stay? Even if available periodically, every 4 weeks or such? Why are people so worried?

Aren't those sprites here to stay? Even if available periodically, every 4 weeks or such? Why are people so worried?

In case they end up as hard to get as the coppers, and suchlike...

Caught another brown so now I have two (and have to wait a while to be able to get rid of my 3 misclicks).

I have two and four misclicks!

Honestly, I´m sitting for this time on a really fast PC and there is a huge lag for me so I can´t catch any of the new eggs. The drops are for my only just 2 minutes and one minute my PC is lagging and loading.

No complaining only a "that´s the thing" thing. (My native speech is not english so I´m sorry for sounding perhaps a bit strange).

I´m a lil bit frustrated cause I tried today for many times and always it ends the same.

Alright, I totally forgot about this, and forgot to put my eggs into hatcheries even though I incubated them. So I hatched them out and just grabbed five browns. Got four missclicks, two were repulsed, and two are vampires. SO I WILL BE BACK.

For those of you who were here for the "release" did it happen at midnight? Four days from release? Did it have an actual release with waves of them, or were there always blockers?

Thanks for deets, I want to be ready next time xd.png

In case they end up as hard to get as the coppers, and suchlike...

But the Coppers were missing in action 24 hours after they were released. The brown guys keep showing up. The only reason they are not easy to catch is that there are around 60 people in Volcano and Alpine, around 50 in the Desert. Just competition, not rarity.

Every new release this happens because people fear it will go rare either on purpose or by demand. Xenos went rare because of demand. They are so pretty and popular that people were snagging them up like crazy, and there was a big flood of them being bred by people (so finding CB ones became more difficult). A lot of people who were not here for the initial release still don't have all the xenos.

The reason people are having fits over this one, specifically, is because at least with xenos and other releases, those who catch the initial flood are able to get them easily. I, personally, am not having a problem. I have managed to get plenty of each, and I see them dropping pretty regularly. I am just explaining the hullabaloo. smile.gif