TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I don't have the time to sit at the computer all day and HOPE that the cave moves and HOPE that an egg drops and HOPE that I manage to catch one.

I rely on the release drops to be able to get new dragons.

It's not patience that I need. Especially since these dragons seem to be rare.

I haven't caught any Bronze yet, nor anything from the Alpine. When the gold was dropping, I had luck catching most at Volcano and only 2 from Desert. So I have mated pairs for gold from Volcano and Desert, except Apline (need a mated pair). Ergh! The're a tough cookie from Alpine for me.

Good luck to everyone else still hunting.

ETA: I managed to get a Bronze from Alpine. I might be breaking my mouse cuz of it. Hahaha ^^;

Edited by Zilverwing

I don't have the time to sit at the computer all day and HOPE that the cave moves and HOPE that an egg drops and HOPE that I manage to catch one.

I rely on the release drops to be able to get new dragons.

It's not patience that I need. Especially since these dragons seem to be rare.

ER - patience is exactly what you need. It has always been thus smile.gif

Very few of us have the time to sit in the cave all day. But those who do will be locked eventually xd.png

A big, huge flood would be nice right about now! smile.gif

Mostly, I'm a little frightened about how angry everyone will be by the time the blue and silver ones drop, if they remain so elusive.

log on to dc and go to desert where i see some of the new release eggs.miss them.next interval their is no brown egg nor are there any in the next interval sad.gif i feel like as soon as i go to get an egg the eggs stop dropping

Edited by eeveexgurl

I am scroll locked and i fogged mine they were getting to many clicks lol. Once they start hitting four to three days i will put them in fanesites. I do hope once the other colors drop that i can get at lest two of each. Good luck to all those who are still trying to catch them.

Edited by Laryal

Hunting tips anyone? Is it better to stay in one Biome or hop around hoping to get lucky?

Mostly, I'm a little frightened about how angry everyone will be by the time the blue and silver ones drop, if they remain so elusive.

If they're counted as one species for ratios then they will probably be even rarer by the time blue and silver come around.

Hunting tips anyone? Is it better to stay in one Biome or hop around hoping to get lucky?

Staying in one biome would probably be best, I've stayed in Desert and I've gotten my other two eggs fairly quickly. But that entirely depends on what you want to do smile.gif

Edited by Clya

I had to give up, my arthritis kicked in and my fingers don't work now. Need only one more so have to post a trade. sigh.

Not even worth trying to get one at the moment.

Going to wait until the hype dies a bit.

Hah, well, there's one less person competing for new eggs right now- me. Locked with misclicks of the kind that can't be bitten.

For hunting, I like to stay in one biome for the minute before 5 min drops, and then bounce around to other biomes that have three different eggs. (I figure, there's a better chance that someone will pick one up. That's the way I hunt when I'm not close to scroll locked- I pick up a decent egg in the hopes that something better will come up after it!)

Cought my brown pair and gifted a third one.

If the amount of moonlight determines the egg's colours, the next eggs dropping would be:

1. Blue

2. Brown/Bronze

3. Gold

4. White/Silver

Just guessing. Sorry if this was already brought up. I'm too lazy to read the whole thread tongue.gif

I agree! And there should be a flood when the blue and silver ones drop as well! This release had become very annoying dry.gif

This is why I was initially irritated about this release. But nope, was told to be happy about it. It would liven up the cave. Everyone feel livened up? dry.gif

This is why I was initially irritated about this release. But nope, was told to be happy about it. It would liven up the cave. Everyone feel livened up? dry.gif

Oooo yeh boy - really livened.

Yeah another flood would be nice, but wouldn't that sort of make them lose their rarity? Not as many people would still be interested in catching them later on because they already had their 6+ dragons.

It just takes some time, no use complaining about it and asking for another flood. I say we've AT LEAST got another week before the moon changes and the hype will definitely die down by then. Maybe not by a whole lot but enough that everyone could get some more eggs. The moons changed at 8:00 PM Dragon Cave Time, so it's only been 15 hours since the colors changed.

Edited by Clya

*headscratch* Why is it that the alpine always seems to under-produce in situations where they aren't the only biome the dragon is found in? One would think that an equal number would drop in all available biomes for each breed.

Yeah another flood would be nice, but wouldn't that sort of make them lose their rarity? Not as many people would still be interested in catching them later on because they already had their 6+ dragons.

I would like to think they'd still be pretty popular, since they're gorgeous and also somewhat metallic. (And a nice substitute in even gen lineages for prizes, if, like me, you're into that sort of thing.)

I just hope- by the time the blues and silvers come out- they're not completely inaccessible! I remember how rare the almandines and spessartines became in just a few weeks. If we had to wait until ratios started to even out just to see more than one or two per hourly drop, that would be so very sad.

Move over, I'm joining the 'not a chance' camp.

I expected a flood with each colour.

This kind of dampens things for me.